Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious South Indians are Australoids!!

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
This guy is HILARIOUS. @Misogynist Curry 卐 is single handedly an embarrassment to India with his terrible behavior.
Lol he wants to genocide 80% of the curries because they have indigenous genes.At this point he should take all his aryan friends and move to Pakistan.I am starting to believe this guy is the reincarnation of Hitler.Even his hair looks the same.

Lol he wants to genocide 80% of the curries because they have indigenous genes.At this point he should take all his aryan friends and move to Pakistan.I am starting to believe this guy is the reincarnation of Hitler.Even his hair looks the same.
He's not the reincarnation of Hitler. Hitler, as ridiculous as he was, was still probably far more literate and a better orator than @Misogynist Curry 卐. Don't give him so much credit. The guy is just a confused simp. You have to think of him as being like a circus clown who runs through the stage in betweetn Act I & Act II with no pants and a funny hat to make people laugh during intermission. I mean, afterall he wants to be a Bollywood homo right?

This was big new just recently... in the 19th century.
All Indic and some Iranic are mixed with Australoid, the Mongoloid admixture in East India however is exaggerated.

Still, Abos frame & hairtexturemog, unless fakecel.

They're so annoying and treat non south Indians poorly. Most of them are arrogant and scumbags.
Hmm. I don't agree that's the sole case. I mean, North Indians (like @Misogynist Curry 卐 ) treat South Indians like shit.

Actually, I take that back. He comes here and secretly treats them like shit because if he did it IRL, they'd probably break his annoying face.