Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious South Indians are Australoids!!

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Cope. She looks better than a lot of girls from other races.
Definitely :feelsokman:. She's a hottie and probably a sadomasochistic bitch, like I said nearly ALL pretty girls are! They know what they look like and their entire personality is shaped around it because sexual authority is what governs how people thinks and act now days.

Last edited:
I wish all high caste foids get raped by low caste Dalits to further dump down the gene pool. You should get an Arrange marriage with some village Street shitter dalit. All high caste females should be impregnated by dalit abo nigger curries.
Wtf:feelsgah:. Yeah I guess that would be fine. But don't say "high caste", unless you mean just high caste. I believe what you are trying to say is high caste + High tier aesthetically speaking. Because you can have pretty middle and lower caste/class foids as well. They exist. Unattractiveness is not always related to just low caste and poor socio-economic standing. For example, I know high caste/class foids who are fat and/or highly unattractive.. repulsive.

Last edited:
No clue. She's on some random IG page I think, and she's from Kerala, but to the West is remember correctly. No idea where I saw her cause I didn't save the link. Only took a screenshot.
That's too bad, man. She's really attractive. Where is Kerala located exactly?

Definitely :feelsokman:. She's a hottie and probably a sadomasochistic bitch, like I said nearly ALL pretty girls are! They know what they look like and their entire personality is shaped around it because sexual authority is what governs how people thinks and act now days.
Well said my man. They know it all too well but these women will end up virtue signaling and simps take them seriously.

That's too bad, man. She's really attractive. Where is Kerala located exactly?
One of the Southern most regions of the Indian subcontinent.
Well said my man. They know it all too well but these women will end up virtue signaling and simps take them seriously.
Yes. It's a combination of pretty boys + soy cucks + normie simp behavior which = foids behavior patterns. These patterns really make low smv males a non-factor for foids like her.

Last edited:
Only upper caste south Indians like Brahmins, Nairs, shettys etc are Caucasoids because they are North Indian migrants and some also mixed with sand niggers. Majority of the South Indians are low caste niggers.
North Indians regardless of caste are Caucasoids.
They are Western Eurasian, but not the same as Europeans

One of the Southern most regions of the Indian subcontinent.
Does she look atypical? If I had to guess, I thought she would have been a Northerner.
Yes. It's a combination of pretty boys + soy cucks + normie simp behavior which = foids behavior patterns. These patterns really make low smv males a non-factor for foids like her.
I am a low SMV male. :blackpill:

@Misogynist Curry 卐

These relatively dark South Indian foid is much more preferable to me (aesthetically) and many others (leaving aside the cunty personality all pretty foids have) than these wanna-be (not-really-white) weird looking North Indian jewelry whores you keep posting. Darker skin tone is better because at least it doesn't give off this "imitative" feeling the light skinned "Aryan" do. i.e. Knock-off European white women (aka foids you worship so badly) who don't count cause why not have the real thing if you are so obsessed with white skin? A white foid of European background?

View attachment 647158

View attachment 647159

Oh wait, you can't because Incel + curry mainlander thing. I'm in the first category myself, afterall, we are Incels. Maybe you should admit you are a coping guru now?
She looks nothing like average south Indian foid. Stop cherrypicking. I have been to Southern India. This chick looks more like western Indian foids not southern.
That's how average south Indian foids look like
IMG 20220814 103458

Does she look atypical? If I had to guess, I thought she would have been a Northerner.
Haha she looks nothing like typical South foid. That fool is keep showing Indo-Aryan looking South Indian foids to claim they aren't ugly :lul::lul:

They are Western Eurasian, but not the same as Europeans
Caucasoid is a race. All the western eurasian caucasoid people belong to same race. Stop seething !
It's just like saying Thai and Chinese are different race :lul::lul:

Caucasoid is a race. All the western eurasian caucasoid people belong to same race. Stop seething !
It's just like saying Thai and Chinese are different race :lul::lul:
That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that Europeans and Indians are two different subsets of a broad genetic cluster. Also, the analogy with Chinese and Thai is funny since they are way closer to eachother than Indians and Europeans. :feelskek:

That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that Europeans and Indians are two different subsets of a broad genetic cluster. Also, the analogy with Chinese and Thai is funny since they are way closer to eachother than Indians and Europeans. :feelskek:
North Indians and Europeans belong to same race. Keep seething buddy !!

North Indians and Europeans belong to same race. Keep seething buddy
Then why are they so distant from eachother?

If you measure the distance between South and North India, you find it is shorter than the distance between them and European

main-qimg-d1de8013181fc28249c59370a01606a0

If they had more rus_sintasha dna indians would not be soo subhumans sad for them tho

My hypothesis is that although RUS_Sintashta_MLBA were moggers, they were low IQ and violent since their settlements show they were in constant warfare and ethnic groups carrying their DNA like Pashtuns/Jatts/Alans/Scythians/literally any fucking nomadic iranic always have a reputation for being violent :feelshmm:
No shit there were the same savages that invaded europe but their dna improved by farmer dna

I’m curious now who the natives are, and it isn’t just modern at it was the heart of the Mughal Empire. The natives of New York were groups like the Iroquois. But the difference is that they’re all still curries in Delhi.
The natives of Delhi are Jats and Gujjars
Then why are they so distant from eachother?

If you measure the distance between South and North India, you find it is shorter than the distance between them and European
Seethe!
If they had more rus_sintasha dna indians would not be soo subhumans sad for them tho
They should've obliterated filthy south asian abos.

The natives of Delhi are Jats and Gujjars

Seethe!

They should've obliterated filthy south asian abos.
I agree i dont even know how they fucked those autraloid females but i belive the invaders were basically central asian whitecels on the sense that those society always produced surplus of males and those males invaded india

Unjustified mogging, why are those faces on the left all flip celebrities instead of typical SEA faces?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Even typical filipinos mog the shit out of south asian abos(south Indians)
Images   2022 08 14T113616381
Images   2022 08 10T103712348

I agree i dont even know how they fucked those autraloid females but i belive the invaders were basically central asian whitecels on the sense that those society always produced surplus of males and those males invaded india
I think all the south Indian apes and low caste Indians should be sterilized.

Not exactly though, the Sintashta culture was a separate group of Indo-European nomadic pastoralists (the ancestral component is called "Steppe_MLBA"). The Indo-European pastoralists who probably migrated into Europe were the Yamnaya culture (the ancestral component for them is called "Steppe_EMBA").

There were some other Indo-European cultures during the Bronze Age like Khvalynsk, Repin, Samara, etc.

We actually don't know who the proto-Indo-Europeans actually were. Most people believe that they were native to the Eurasian steppes while others propose that they were West Asians (Caucasus Hunter-Gatherers) who gave rise to the Late PIE cultures I just mentioned.
Wait are not all indo europeans a mix of Caucasian hunter gatherer and easter hunter gatheres? It also a bit confusing because i remenber reading that the people that invaded india were corder ware nighers that went back to the steep

No. What you're referring to is a "Western Steppe Herder" or steppe-related ancestry, which was a mix of Caucasus Hunter-Gatherer and Eastern Hunter-Gatherer. Most people speculated these were the proto-Indo-Europeans.

Some upcoming research by Harvard geneticist David Reich makes a bold claim that the proto-Indo-Europeans were not the western steppe herders but just Caucasus Hunter-Gatherers, and that the Yamnaya were just their mixed descendants who would later go on to spread some of the later Indo-European languages.

That's right, they were migrants who picked up some Anatolian Farmer admixture and went back to the steppe; this is what RUS_Sintashta_MLBA means. The "Aryans" were the descendants of the Sintashta + some Central Asian people known as West Siberian Hunter Gatherers; this is what Central_Steppe_MLBA means.
Brutal i have seen people shitting on reich calling him an anti white jew but i think he is ok on his claims he just trigger people because he show that cumskins are not the super pure bred people
Btw there is even anatolian dna in india? I have never seen them modeled with that dna that could be a good way to know if corded ware people were the actual invaders of india

Lol yeah, I know this subject attracts a lot of nationalists trying to cope with their "glorious" ancestry :smonk: shame these LARPers ruin it for people who actually want to learn history :feelsseriously:

I don't know how reliable his claim is since his three papers hasn't been published yet, but if it's true that would be a pretty huge game changer. Only problem is since Caucasus Hunter-Gatherer ancestry is maximized in West and South Asians (I think?), then we'll have to put up with Out-of-India retards LARPing about "conquering" Europe. :feelsseriously:

Yeah there is, there was even some Anatolia_N admixture in the Yamnaya as well. But people don't need to add it manually since Anatolian DNA is already present in RUS_Sintashta_MLBA. But who knows, I've seen all sorts of models posted over the internet making wildly different claims, from Jatts being 63% Yamnaya to Toda people being 75% IVC.
Yeah vast majority of people on the internet that talk about this topics are super retarded engrained with my ancestors rape yours i hate the world so i dont care i just like the topic because human migrations are interesting and also everyone is race mixed the only difference is betwen ugly groups and non ugly groups

Lol yeah, I know this subject attracts a lot of nationalists trying to cope with their "glorious" ancestry :smonk: shame these LARPers ruin it for people who actually want to learn history :feelsseriously:

I don't know how reliable his claim is since his three papers hasn't been published yet, but if it's true that would be a pretty huge game changer. Only problem is since Caucasus Hunter-Gatherer ancestry is maximized in West and South Asians (I think?), then we'll have to put up with Out-of-India retards LARPing about "conquering" Europe. :feelsseriously:

Yeah there is, there was even some Anatolia_N admixture in the Yamnaya as well. But people don't need to add it manually since Anatolian DNA is already present in RUS_Sintashta_MLBA. But who knows, I've seen all sorts of models posted over the internet making wildly different claims, from Jatts being 63% Yamnaya to Toda people being 75% IVC.
Also no way jats are 63%
Right?

Yeah they're not, that figure was published by a geneticist named Vasant Shinde who believes the Vedic People migrated to and conquered Europe.

>50% Yamnaya-related ancestry is only found in Northern Europeans.
It has sense and also northern europeans are also mutts with over 40% of anatolian dna i always hate how people say wu wuz arayns

They are Northwest Indian and Paki tribes.
What do they look like?

Cope. Kalash are the best looking curries in my opinion.
How is that cope jfl? That would only make sense if I was a rice looking curry.
I looked up kalash and if you look at a crowd of them, most look like olive skinned curries, with a minority looking slavic or something. Hard to say tbh, they still mog all curries to oblivion, but the East Asian looking ones are hard to compare to. I’d say it’s subjective but these two are top tier.

The worst looking ones are from southern parts without any doubt. Their genes are responsible for curries' ugliness.
Nah, IVC gave northern curries subhumam eye areas and drooping eyelids as well, which aren’t as present in southern India. Southern India also framemogs Northern Indians. So not all curry subhumanity comes from the traits more present in Southern India. But regardless, now both of you are subhuman in terms of looks and its ovER.

She looks nothing like average south Indian foid. Stop cherrypicking. I have been to Southern India. This chick looks more like western Indian foids not southern.
She isn't. And you clearly observed what you wanted and were comparing it to the cherry picked Delhi foids as well. You turbo goof ball.
You are such a virgin to really understanding the eye-candy you are observing.
View attachment 647649

Haha she looks nothing like typical South foid. That fool is keep showing Indo-Aryan looking South Indian foids to claim they aren't ugly :lul::lul:

No, YOU are Cherry picking ugly foids. In fact, many SI foids with attractive bone structure exits, they are just darker, and lack the resources to take care of their skin and face. It happens all over the world man. So if I look at your Delhi slum girls, yes they might be lighter skinned, but all can be made to look average or ugly. Again, you're climbing a falling tree here.

When you say "South Indians are ugly", comparatively speaking you've got stick with it.

Here's another "ugly" South Indian foid:feelsgah:.
Foid of SI origin

Last edited:
I wonder what is worse. Being a South Indian (Dravidian) or being a South East Asian?

South Indians are uglier, but at least they don't have to deal with Noodlewhores. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Even typical filipinos mog the shit out of south asian abos(south Indians)
View attachment 647659View attachment 647660

I think all the south Indian apes and low caste Indians should be sterilized.
@Copexodius Maximus @Indracel @RREEEEEEEEE @AverageBloke @CopingForBrutality

Look at this pani puri eating CUCK. He's comparing fucking upper class Asian students in college or some shit with a bunch of slum dewlling untouchables to make his points.

Here are his Delhi and Utter Pradesh equivalents. Wow, so much more attractive then their slightly darker companions in the South.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 stop snorting the Noori Masale bro! It's not supposed to go UP your nose, it's supposed to go on the food and in your mouth !:feelsahh::feelsthink:

Massive currycope, it’s over for all currycels. Also dravidians are extremely high IQ like Srinivasan Ramanujan, one of my curry heroes

It's because they're not Niggers. Australian Aboriginals may be ugly, but they faced the same selective pressures as other non-Africans.

South Indians excluding high caste ones carry predominantly AASI(Australoid) ancestry which means modern day south Indians are none other than Dravidianized south Asian hunter gatherers.
View attachment 646627View attachment 646628View attachment 646629View attachment 646630

Assamese and Sikkimese toilets are so hawt. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Screenshot 20220814 120849

Hindustan Zindabad, Sikkim Zindabad. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

She isn't. And you clearly observed what you wanted and were comparing it to the cherry picked Delhi foids as well. You turbo goof ball.

You are such a virgin to really understanding the eye-candy you are observing.

No, YOU are Cherry picking ugly foids. In fact, many SI foids with attractive bone structure exits, they are just darker, and lack the resources to take care of their skin and face. It happens all over the world man. So if I look at your Delhi slum girls, yes they might be lighter skinned, but all can be made to look average or ugly. Again, you're climbing a falling tree here.

When you say "South Indians are ugly", comparatively speaking you've got stick with it.

View attachment 647684
@Zhou Chang-Xing . You think she's ugly? Not by a long shot. And she is South Indian.

Look at this pani puri eating CUCK. He's comparing fucking upper class Asian students in college or some shit with a bunch of slum dewlling untouchables to make his points.

Here are his Delhi and Utter Pradesh equivalents. Wow, so much more attractive then their slightly darker companions in the South.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 stop snorting the Noori Masale bro! It's not supposed to go UP your nose, it's supposed to go on the food and in your mouth !:feelsahh::feelsthink:
Tbh, south east asians do mog curries in general tbh, since rice > curry. Also, I already proved to him there are native dark skin people in northern curryland and lightskinned people in souther curryland, and I think he stopped replying to that thread jfl.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. :feelsokman:
He's snorting his Noori masala and curry powder again.

@Misogynist Curry 卐
WHEN SI girls are pretty, they are much prettier than the stick face examples of Delhi college hookers you gave. Especially deep South Kerela and Malyalam foids. Fuller lips, rosey faces, thick sexy features.

All the girls you provided are bad imitation of lighter skinned foids from places outside of India. Like Kurdish foids for example.

So why even ideat over these Delhi whores when you can over their prettier European betters?

Lmao it's you. I have seen countless south foids. I know how they look better than you. They are black with ugly facial features.
Check out this word map based on foid hotness
Images   2022 08 14T162657589

Once again cheerypicked.
It's funny how all the good looking south Indian foids look like Indo-Aryans:lul::lul:
Why aren't you showing dark skinned south foids with south Indian facial features huh, you filthy dweeb!
Assamese and Sikkimese toilets are so hawt.
Because they have lil to no dirty AASI blood in them.
Tbh, south east asians do mog curries in general tbh, since rice > curry. Also, I already proved to him there are native dark skin people in northern curryland and lightskinned people in souther curryland, and I think he stopped replying to that thread jfl.
No, you didn't prove shit, kike!!!!
I have all the evidences to buttress my claim
Images 18

Average people of both regions look nothing alike.
Especially deep South Kerela and Malyalam foids. Fuller lips, rosey faces, thick sexy features.
Thank sand niggers and North Indians for that, fool:lul::lul:

That's all a matter of nuanced opinion and it can vary, even averages are hard to make a distinction about, depending on what kind of features one likes. Maybe on average you're right and maybe not. Once upon a time, not too long ago, I had to live and work around a lot of high smv males and (the smart ones) would take pretty Indian foid hooker over noodlewhore, especially since Chinese and Japanese whores became increasingly hard to handle. Almost all white Normies above a 100 IQ prefer taking pretty Indian foid loyal to them over a prettier (but 1st generation) noodle-whore whose going to suck their bank account dry and hardly work. Especially in big American cities.

I just want to poke Guruji Coper to see what falls out. He's fun. Hilarious. Each time he posts he copes harder about these Paneer Sandwich whores he prays for :feelsgah:

Last edited:
Yes, because their toilets are the ugliest toilets therefore no men prefer them

View: https://youtu.be/xl4qryEOhFk

Many white men take south Indian girls. In fact, many Western men prefer SI girls post 2010 to roudy loud North Indian immigrants to the US. Fucking dancing around with Bhangra beat their whole life.

Sungee-tuka-Dhoom-Dhoom-Tucka-Tucka DHOOM
:feelsgah:

Last edited:
Lmao it's you. I have seen countless south foids. I know how they look better than you.
How is that? Granted in the US we had high caste prettier ones, but after coming to India, I have seen the average low caste ones a 1000x over for 5+ years now. Plus I have lived a longer life than you whilst looking at a wider range of foids in terms of aesthetical appearance, seeing as how I am from a place where we have MANY different types of foids from MANY races (The U.S of A ) Red White and Blue bitch!

And you... Well you are an Indian. Enough Said !

They are black with ugly facial features.
Check out this word map based on foid hotness.
Cope chart for you.
View attachment 647691

Once again cheerypicked.
It's funny how all the good looking south foids look like Indo-Aryans.

No buddy. Plump slips and features like that are Malyalam upper caste features. On average SI high smv are much prettier than the mixed Delhi/Pakistan look. Even for Sikh. It's the right MIX of "Aryan" and SI "Dravidian" features that makes an Indian foid exotic, and sexy. Don't you know that much?

Last edited:
@Copexodius Maximus

Here is that sleek North Indian Indo-Aryan badass style and culture @Misogynist Curry 卐 praises so much. Straight from UP/Delhi/Chandigarh.

You'll notice the complex rhythmic precusion, talented and unique instrumentals and, yes who can forget the beautiful lyrics. Yeah[UWSL]ah riiight... [/UWSL]

More like the same North Indian drum beat going on for centuries and a cracked out dude in front of a low budget green screen of crap. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

View: https://youtu.be/vTIIMJ9tUc8

I proved it here.
No, you didn't prove anything kike.
Stop lying!!!!!
Many white men take south Indian girls. In fact, many Western men prefer SI girls post 2010 to roudy loud North Indian immigrants to the US. Fucking dancing around with Bhangra beat their whole life.
Good to hear that white men are also bleaching y'all:dab::dab:
Cope chart for you.
Yeah Yeah, all facts are cope and the nonsense you are harping on is reality.
Keep seething, dweeb:lul::lul:

View attachment 647649

Can you show me examples of women from the South? Not cherrypicked but an accurate representation without any ulterior motives.

I agree that he is cherrypicking in that post so that is why I asked for an accurate representation of women from the South. It seems that you attached pictures to this post but I cannot see them. People from Delhi and Uttar Pradesh, what ethnicity do they belong to? Are they Marathi?

Can you show me examples of women from the South? Not cherrypicked but an accurate representation without any ulterior motives.
This is not something that can be done. It is only something that can be physically observed and mentally noted over many years. And for you, and me or any Incel, purely looks-wise, trust me there are plenty of attractive foids in the general SI population. There are also at the very least, the same number in the North Indian population. Remember, he is the one pushing this cope "All or most South Indian girls are super ugly abos". It's his thing along with his poorly constructed reasons. We were just giving it back to him and he can't handle his own medicine.

This is not something that can be done. It is only something that can be physically observed and mentally noted over many years. And for you, and me or any Incel, purely looks-wise, trust me there are plenty of attractive foids in the general SI population. There are also at the very least, the same number in the North Indian population. Remember, he is the one pushing this cope "All or most South Indian girls are super ugly abos". It's his thing along with his poorly constructed reasons. We were just giving it back to him and he can't handle his own medicine.
I am a Panjabi myself (from Pakistan, but born and raised in Europe [no, not the UK]) so I only have affinity with Panjabis from that country (I don't use the name "India" because that term is derived from a river in Pakistan, but that is a discussion for another day) - and they are people from the North. Despite that, they are still foreign to me as I cannot relate to them due their religion and culture which is different from mine. This puts me in a non-biased position, even though at the same time it could also be biased. But in my opinion, however, I think skin color is irrelevant to one's attractiveness. I am sure there are attractive Northern women as well as attractive Southern women, and the inverse is also true: there are also unattractive Northern women and unattractive Southern women. If I can be honest, I don't even consider Northern women to be anywhere close to white. They are medium-brown in my eyes. To compare who's more attractive and basing it on skin color alone is ridiculous because you're just comparing different shades of brown. I like the woman you posted, but that is mainly because she has a great body. She could be darker and I would still find her attractive if she had the same body. Give the same woman a flat body and I won't find her as attractive. But that's just me.

Visit southern India some day; you'd find most of the foids aren't even average looking; most of them look ugly af. I have been there. I have travelled North, South and west Indian states. I definitely know better than that dweeb @JayGoptri . Northern Indians regardless of gender are better looking than southern Indian. It's universal fact. I face and skin colour mog every south Indian I've seen in real life.

I am a Panjabi myself (from Pakistan, but born and raised in Europe [no, not the UK]) so I only have affinity with Panjabis from that country (I don't use the name "India" because that term is derived from a river in Pakistan, but that is a discussion for another day) - and they are people from the North. Despite that, they are still foreign to me as I cannot relate to them due their religion and culture which is different from mine. This puts me in a non-biased position, even though at the same time it could also be biased. But in my opinion, however, I think skin color is irrelevant to one's attractiveness. I am sure there are attractive Northern women as well as attractive Southern women, and the inverse is also true: there are also unattractive Northern women and unattractive Southern women. If I can be honest, I don't even consider Northern women to be anywhere close to white. They are medium-brown in my eyes. To compare who's more attractive and basing it on skin color alone is ridiculous because you're just comparing different shades of brown. I like the woman you posted, but that is mainly because she has a great body. She could be darker and I would still find her attractive if she had the same body. Give the same woman a flat body and I won't find her as attractive. But that's just me.
You can't relate with Indian Punjabis is because you worship sand niggers. Your culture has been heavily arabized. You write in arabic script, follow their religion, worship them and loathe yourselves and your real indic culture which is why you can't relate.