Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious South Indians are Australoids!!

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Visit southern India some day; you'd find most of the foids aren't even average looking; most of them look ugly af. I have been there. I have travelled North, South and west Indian states. I definitely know better than that dweeb @JayGoptri . Northern Indians regardless of gender are better looking than southern Indian. It's universal fact. I face and skin colour mog every south Indian I've seen in real life.
I am not sure if it is a safe place for me to visit considering the anti-Pakistan and anti-Muslim sentiments that run deep countrywide. I would visit if it weren't the case though, because why not? We used to be one country after all (back then, the name "India" or "Hindustan" at least made sense, because the great river still flowed entirely in the same country). I am Panjabi, like I have said before (so North) and I have to say that I am ugly as fuck and I get mogged real hard by people from the South. Then again it is very easy to mog me so that speaks for itself.

You can't relate with Indian Punjabis is because you worship sand niggers. Your culture has been heavily arabized. You write in arabic script, follow their religion, worship them and loathe yourselves and your real indic culture which is why you can't relate.
1. I don't worship "sand niggers," I worship no person on this earth, whether dead or alive.

2a. My culture is only Arabized to a degree, it is also Persianized.
2b. The Panjabi language has also been Persianized, this applies to the Panjabis in your country as well.

3. We write in the Persian script, not the Arabic script - there are notable difference among the two.

4a. We don't follow an "Arab religion," we follow a religion that originated in Arabia-- it is not the same.

5. We don't worship Arabs.

6. We don't loathe ourselves.

7. Pakistani culture is Indic culture - the terms "Indic," "Hindu," "Hinduism," "Hind," "Hindustan," "India" & "Indian" are all names that are taken from the Indus River which flows 95% in Pakistan and 5% in Kashmir (let's treat it as a separate country due to political chaos there to avoid a political discussion) -- so you cannot try to separate the two.

Not to mention that Pakistan is mostly Indic anyway, I'd say close to 75% is Indic so you cannot say it is not an Indic country. It is, after all, located in South Asia.

I am not sure if it is a safe place for me to visit considering the anti-Pakistan and anti-Muslim sentiments that run deep countrywide. I would visit if it weren't the case though, because why not? We used to be one country after all (back then, the name "India" or "Hindustan" at least made sense, because the great river still flowed entirely in the same country). I am Panjabi, like I have said before (so North) and I have to say that I am ugly as fuck and I get mogged real hard by people from the South. Then again it is very easy to mog me so that speaks for itself.
India and Pakistan were never one country. We all were divided into different kingdoms pre independence. British were the ones who united us under one flag. One country cope is mostly run by Modicels and unfortunately you also got trapped in this bs cope.
I know you mog south Indians for sure. Don't tell anyone that you're Pakistani while visiting India; just say you are Punjabi and they all would automatically imagine that you are Indian.

1. I don't worship "sand niggers," I worship no person on this earth, whether dead or alive.

2a. My culture is only Arabized to a degree, it is also Persianized.
2b. The Panjabi language has also been Persianized, this applies to the Panjabis in your country as well.

3. We write in the Persian script, not the Arabic script - there are notable difference among the two.

4a. We don't follow an "Arab religion," we follow a religion that originated in Arabia-- it is not the same.

5. We don't worship Arabs.

6. We don't loathe ourselves.

7. Pakistani culture is Indic culture - the terms "Indic," "Hindu," "Hinduism," "Hind," "Hindustan," "India" & "Indian" are all names that are taken from the Indus River which flows 95% in Pakistan and 5% in Kashmir (let's treat it as a separate country due to political chaos there to avoid a political discussion) -- so you cannot try to separate the two.

Not to mention that Pakistan is mostly Indic anyway, I'd say close to 75% is Indic so you cannot say it is not an Indic country. It is, after all, located in South Asia.
1. You do worship sand nigger; don't feel shy in acknowledging it.

2. Yes, Your culture has also been heavily persianized which is why you hate your own real indic culture.

3. Persian script is just an imitation of Arabic script. The only difference is Persian has P sounding alphabet while arabic doesn't. I can read and write in perso-arabic script, so I definitely know better than you.

4. All the abrahimic religions are sand nigger religions.

5. You do

6. You do

7. Yes, but Pakistanis like Persian and arabic culture more than their own culture.
Kashmir legally belongs to India; the Pakistani one is illegally and forcefully captured. The king of kashmir had signed instrument of accession, so kashmir legally belongs to India.

Last edited:
I am a Panjabi myself (from Pakistan, but born and raised in Europe [no, not the UK]) so I only have affinity with Panjabis from that country (I don't use the name "India" because that term is derived from a river in Pakistan, but that is a discussion for another day) - and they are people from the North. Despite that, they are still foreign to me as I cannot relate to them due their religion and culture which is different from mine. This puts me in a non-biased position, even though at the same time it could also be biased. But in my opinion, however, I think skin color is irrelevant to one's attractiveness. I am sure there are attractive Northern women as well as attractive Southern women, and the inverse is also true: there are also unattractive Northern women and unattractive Southern women. If I can be honest, I don't even consider Northern women to be anywhere close to white. They are medium-brown in my eyes. To compare who's more attractive and basing it on skin color alone is ridiculous because you're just comparing different shades of brown. I like the woman you posted, but that is mainly because she has a great body. She could be darker and I would still find her attractive if she had the same body. Give the same woman a flat body and I won't find her as attractive. But that's just me.
More or less correct. And I, like you, (and both of us unlike @Misogynist Curry 卐) have an objective eye because we are Westerners. I was removed from Indian culture completely. However OP is Indian-Indian, he only knows India and thus his experience with observing different types of foids carefully is VERY limited to INDIA! Yet he is significantly "influenced" by cinema and is somewhat Westernised to a certain degree, so he worships European white girls and desperately wants to make a connection to himself. This is what leads him to lashing out at darker representations of beauty from India. He is embarrassed that he gets associated with them as "Indians" so he is trying everything he can to seperate himself using some bunk social science. He wants everyone to know "I am white I am white" LMAO.

I will give you two example below, both of upper caste foids. One from North & one from South. Bu[UWSL]t first, you should be able to tell the difference in features from a pretty south foid sample and a pretty Delhi (or North) foid example.[/UWSL]

Example #1 : Delhi foid (or "Aryan" India foids)

Example #2: Kerla (deep South) foid:

Right away you can see the difference in facial features. Forget which one is prettier. That is preference. I have picked these two examples because I feel each really captures the commonly seen difference in South vs. North features (when considering average to highly above average foids).

And let's be honest, why compare slum or poor foids from North & South? These wouldn't be realistically preferred mates by any of us. (Meaning IF we weren't Incel and could choose, we wouldn't choose slum or poorer foids anyway) And as you have seen, for every picture of an ugly SI foid he puts up, anyone can find 100 ugly Delhi foids.

Last edited:
India and Pakistan were never one country. We all were divided into different kingdoms pre independence. British were the ones who united us under one flag. One country cope is mostly run by Modicels and unfortunately you also got trapped in this bs cope.
I know you mog south Indians for sure. Don't tell anyone that you're Pakistani while visiting India; just say you are Punjabi and they all would automatically imagine that you are Indian.
Both of our countries were, in fact, one country - but that is not to say that your country was a part of mine or that my country was a part of yours because these countries came into existence 75 years ago. Sure, there were different kingdoms pre-independence but if you look at antiquity (i.e. Mauryan Empire) then you will see that most of South Asia was unified at one point, as well. But you have to trust me, I do not mog anyone. You are right, I could get away by not mentioning my link to Pakistan because I have a European passport.

1. You do worship sand nigger; don't feel shy in acknowledging it.

2. Yes, Your culture has also been heavily persianized which is why you hate your own real indic culture.

3. Persian script is just an imitation of Arabic script. The only difference is Persian has P sounding alphabet while arabic doesn't. I can read and write in perso-arabic script, so I definitely know better than you.

4. All the abrahimic religions are sand nigger religions.

5. You do

6. You do

7. Yes, but Pakistanis like Persian and arabic culture more than their own culture.
Kashmir legally belongs to India; the Pakistani one is illegally and forcefully captured. The king of kashmir had signed instrument of accession, so kashmir legally belongs to India.

1. I don't, you can't tell me that I do.

2. I don't hate my Indic culture, your religious culture is not my real culture, if that is what you are implying.

3. It is still false to say that we use the Arabic script when we use the Persian script. There is more difference than what you mentioned. You clearly don't know it better if you think Urdu script is based on Arabic script.

4. Originating in a region does not make it a religion exclusive to that region.

5. I don't.

6. I don't.

7. Pakistan has a unique culture; we have incorporated aspects of Persian culture and Arabic culture but there is plenty of Indic culture as well - it's just not in a religious sense since we do not practice the same religion as you do. Your argument is highly flawed because 1) Pakistan was created for the Muslims in the subcontinent. Kashmiris were majority Muslim so they should have been a part of Pakistan from the start, 2) the king was a non-Muslim who did not want the best for his people, 3) only reason Kashmir ended up being illegally occupied by your country is because that British Mountbatten faggot was anti-Islamic & in favor of your people, that is why he ended up convincing Radcliffe (the guy who drew the lines among Panjab) to give one Muslim-majority district of Panjab to your country and that district happened to be the only way to get through Kashmir by foot easily. If it weren't for that then Kashmir would have most likely joined Pakistan on its own volition or opted for an independent country.

It's Punjabi not "Panjabi".

So you're Muslim? Are you a practicing Muslim?

Both of our countries were, in fact, one country - but that is not to say that your country was a part of mine or that my country was a part of yours because these countries came into existence 75 years ago. Sure, there were different kingdoms pre-independence but if you look at antiquity (i.e. Mauryan Empire) then you will see that most of South Asia was unified at one point, as well. But you have to trust me, I do not mog anyone. You are right, I could get away by not mentioning my link to Pakistan because I have a European passport
Yeah, You can say we're once part of various kingdoms like Mauryan, Mughal, Scythian etc, but you can't say we were one country.
More or less correct. And I, like you, (and both of us unlike @Misogynist Curry 卐) have an objective eye because we are Westerners. I was removed from Indian culture completely. However OP is Indian-Indian, he only knows India and thus his experience with observing different types of foids carefully is VERY limited to INDIA! Yet he is significantly "influenced" by cinema and is somewhat Westernised to a certain degree, so he worships European white girls and desperately wants to make a connection to himself. This is what leads him to lashing out at darker representations of beauty from India. He is embarrassed that he gets associated with them as "Indians" so he is trying everything he can to seperate himself using some bunk social science. He wants everyone to know "I am white I am white" LMAO.

I will give you two example below, both of upper caste foids. One from North & one from South. Bu[UWSL]t first, you should be able to tell the difference in features from a pretty south foid sample and a pretty Delhi (or North) foid example.[/UWSL]

Right away you can see the difference in facial features. Forget which one is prettier. That is preference. I have picked these two examples because I feel each really captures the commonly seen difference in South vs. North features (when considering average to above average foids).

And let's be honest, why compare slum or poor foids from North & South? These wouldn't be realistically preferred mates by any of us. (Meaning IF we weren't Incel and could choose, we wouldn't choose slum or poorer foids anyway) And as you have seen, for every picture of an ugly SI foid he puts up, anyone can find 100 ugly Delhi foids.
Jfl af this dweeb thinking average south foids mog average Delhi foids. I have literally been to both North and South; I know who mog whom better than anyone here:lul::lul:

Right away you can see the difference in facial features. Forget which one is prettier. That is preference. I have picked these two examples because I feel each really captures the commonly seen difference in South vs. North features (when considering average to highly above average foids).

I did gather from your posts that you are a westerner because you seem to be nuanced in your views rather than imposing some kind of false superiority over another based on superficial reasons (i.e. skin color). I can tell that he is indeed from the subcontinent due to his mentality. He thinks he can speak for me despite being told that he is wrong when he is claiming this. The religious extremists of his country are exactly the same, yet he claims to be not one of them. There is no difference in their approach and mindset; even with the whole "Northern women are superior because they are not dark" even the religious extremists of his country fetishize Kashmiri women because they are "white."

I saw the pictures that you used of both the Northern woman and the Southern woman, what baffles me is that you have supposedly shown me attractive women but I do not find the Northern woman to be attractive at all. The Southern woman looks better than her. I am not even looking at their skin colors but their features; the Southern woman has a prettier eye area and nice lips. So that is kind of funny to see.

And you are also right about not comparing poor women from the North or the South because they will obviously be at a disadvantage due to their lower socio-economic status which makes them unable to beautify themselves properly like people do with a better standing in society.

1. I don't, you can't tell me that I do.

2. I don't hate my Indic culture, your religious culture is not my real culture, if that is what you are implying.

3. It is still false to say that we use the Arabic script when we use the Persian script. There is more difference than what you mentioned. You clearly don't know it better if you think Urdu script is based on Arabic script.

4. Originating in a region does not make it a religion exclusive to that region.

5. I don't.

6. I don't.

7. Pakistan has a unique culture; we have incorporated aspects of Persian culture and Arabic culture but there is plenty of Indic culture as well - it's just not in a religious sense since we do not practice the same religion as you do. Your argument is highly flawed because 1) Pakistan was created for the Muslims in the subcontinent. Kashmiris were majority Muslim so they should have been a part of Pakistan from the start, 2) the king was a non-Muslim who did not want the best for his people, 3) only reason Kashmir ended up being illegally occupied by your country is because that British Mountbatten faggot was anti-Islamic & in favor of your people, that is why he ended up convincing Radcliffe (the guy who drew the lines among Panjab) to give one Muslim-majority district of Panjab to your country and that district happened to be the only way to get through Kashmir by foot easily. If it weren't for that then Kashmir would have most likely joined Pakistan on its own volition or opted for an independent country.
1. Cope, you do worship sand niggers; everyone knows it:lul::lul:

2. Your real culture is Punjabi not persian or arabic:lul::lul:

3. Arabic is the mother of urdu and persian script. The difference does indeed exist, but it can't be said that you script isn't an imitation of arabic script which it indeed is.

4. Of course. All the abrahmic religions are sand nigger religions. Whatever helps you to cope mate.

5. You do

6. You do

7. No, it was upon the kings whomever they wanted to join. He didn't even want to join any country, but the Pakistani soldiers attacked kashmir which made him instrument of accession with India. Therefore, Kashmir legally belongs to India.
Stop giving useless excuses.

Yeah, You can say we're once part of various kingdoms like Mauryan, Mughal, Scythian etc, but you can't say we were one country.
Stop the India vs Pakistan shit for now. @RREEEEEEEEE - if you have strong feelings about this sort of thing (India vs Pakistan) then you are not Western like I am. In America, most ethnics (curry) are more or less indifferent towards these types of things. There are too much white, black, latino peoples expressing various forms of Western culture for us to virtue signal about our parents ethnic backgrounds. Most people shed their religious and cultural affiliation from years 6-25 or so. Later on however, some Indian-Americans do rediscover their ethnic heritage.
Jfl af this dweeb thinking average south foids mog average Delhi foids. I have literally been to both North and South; I know who mog whom better than anyone here:lul::lul:
You sound like a kid. I have been to both too, and seen both for long periods of time. I just don't have any hatred or animosity towards my ethnic roots. I don't mind being darker than some Indians or lighter than others and I don't make it important in my life. You clearly have your head so far up your ass about the fact you are lighter skin.

Honestly, you shouldn't be here. You said it yourself; you have no ugliness problems. Your only problem is that you are short. Dude growing up, I knew short dudes that SLAYED. So something else is wrong with you.

Last edited:
It's Punjabi not "Panjabi".

So you're Muslim? Are you a practicing Muslim?
I say "Panjabi" because the term comes from the Persian words "Panj" (meaning "five") and "ab" (meaning "water") - the reason it is written as "Punjab" is because the British pronounced and spelled it that way. So I refuse to write it as "Punjab" because it is a bastardization of the actual words. Yes, I am Islamic and I am practicing. However I rarely pray these days so how practicing can I call myself, realistically? What about you? Are you religious?

1. Cope, you do worship sand niggers; everyone knows it:lul::lul:

2. Your real culture is Punjabi not persian or arabic:lul::lul:

3. Arabic is the mother of urdu and persian script. The difference does indeed exist, but it can't be said that you script isn't an imitation of arabic script which it indeed is.

4. Of course. All the abrahmic religions are sand nigger religions. Whatever helps you to cope mate.

5. You do

6. You do

7. No, it was upon the kings whomever they wanted to join. He didn't even want to join any country, but the Pakistani soldiers attacked kashmir which made him instrument of accession with India. Therefore, Kashmir legally belongs to India.
Stop giving useless excuses.

1. Cope.

2. Most Panjabis are Pakistani, we practice the real culture of Panjab. :feelsokman:

3. You said we used the Arabic script when we don't, take the L and move on.

4. Cope.

5. Cope.

6. Cope.

7. Not a useless excuse, it is based on rationality. BTW, Junagadh wanted to join Pakistan but your country illegally occupied it. There are more examples of your country illegally occupying other places as well since they did not want to join that country of yours.

Stop the India vs Pakistan shit for now. @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/0/15.jpg?1546474883 [/UWSL]@RREEEEEEEEE - if you have strong feelings about this sort of thing (India vs Pakistan) then you are not Western like I am. In America, most ethnics (curry) are more or less indifferent towards these types of things. There is too much white, black, latino peoples expressing various forms of Western culture for us to virtue signal about our parents ethnic backgrounds. Most people shed their religious and cultural affiliation from years 6-25 or so. Later on however, some Indian-Americans do rediscover their ethnic heritage.
We are both Westerners in the sense we were born and raised in the West but at the same time, the West is a pretty big place -- American culture and European culture are different -- even UK culture is different from mainland Europe culture. The non-whites in Europe do not let go of their roots entirely; they still acknowledge it. I used to be like you, not caring about my roots but as I got older, I realized the importance of understanding one's roots. I do not believe in the erasure of cultures-- I think it's good that there are different cultures but this is problematic in the eyes of western liberals because they want a global culture where only their ideals and values reign supreme. Those with different beliefs are forced to change, this is usually done by subverting the youth of a nation. I can't stand this because I am more or less a conservative so I do not believe I should let go of my roots just because I am a Westerner. But both you and I are put in a tough situation; we are too Western in the eyes of Easterners and too Eastern in the eyes of Westerners.

I say "Panjabi" because the term comes from the Persian words "Panj" (meaning "five") and "ab" (meaning "water") - the reason it is written as "Punjab" is because the British pronounced and spelled it that way.
So I refuse to write it as "Punjab" because it is a bastardization of the actual words.
Okay. That fine. This gets into too many different things so I will leave it alone for now. I understand where your feeling on the subject comes from.

Yes, I am Islamic and I am practicing. However I rarely pray these days so how practicing can I call myself, realistically? What about you? Are you religious?
I am from a high caste Brahmin family, in terms of heritage. However, no I am not religious in any recognisable way. There were times when I wa young that I tried to follow Hinduism, however that changed as most of my associations were with those whose religious background was Christian. However, like me most of the people I grew up around had long since let go of their Christianity. There were something else. But they had pieces of Christianity inside them. You could say I am a "post-Christian", something that comes after Christianity, but which we don't have a name for currently. If I had to name the religion which most influences my ways of thinking, on morals and behaviors, it's something closer to Protestant Christianity. Being a "broken Christian" is part of the Western discourse on Christianity for many who grew up in the modern Western world. None of us really analysed it growing up, we just practiced post modernism without knowing or ever settling on what we are. Atheist? Agnostics? I don't really believe in god in the way that a normie or non-blackpilled Christian would. I am willing to call the Universe a simulation and God as the Simulator. We really don't know. So in that way I am an Agnostic.

Okay. That fine. This gets into too many different things so I will leave it alone for now. I understand where your feeling on the subject comes from.
Sure, we can have a discussion at any time you want, at least you are not spitting venom like the other copemaxxed dude is.
I am from a high caste Brahmin family, in terms of heritage. However, no I am not religious in any recognisable way. There were times when I wa young that I tried to follow Hinduism, however that changed as most of my associations were with those whose religious background was Christian. However, like me most of the people I grew up around had long since let go of their Christianity. There were something else. But they had pieces of Christianity inside them. You could say I am a "post-Christian", something that comes after Christianity, but which we don't have a name for currently. If I had to name the religion which most influences my ways of thinking, on morals and behaviors, it's something closer to Protestant Christianity. Being a "broken Christian" is part of the Western discourse on Christianity for many who grew up in the modern Western world. None of us really analysed it growing up, we just practiced post modernism without knowing or ever settling on what we are. Atheist? Agnostics? I don't really believe in god in the way that a normie or non-blackpilled Christian would. I am willing to call the Universe a simulation and God as the Simulator. We really don't know. So in that way I am an Agnostic.
That is an interesting take right there. Personally, from the way you describe it, I would say you are agnostic; you believe in a supreme being but you do not see that being the same way that religious people do. Environment is a really important factor. I live in (what used to be) one of the worst neighborhoods in the entire country - most people here were of an Islamic background. But honestly, growing up, it did not influence me in the slightest. When I entered high school, I decided to let go of religion and I was an atheist until a year after I left high school. I am pretty much a born-again, in that sense.

We are both Westerners in the sense we were born and raised in the West but at the same time, the West is a pretty big place -- American culture and European culture are different -- even UK culture is different from mainland Europe culture. The non-whites in Europe do not let go of their roots entirely; they still acknowledge it. I used to be like you, not caring about my roots but as I got older, I realized the importance of understanding one's roots.
Oh, I do appreciate and care about my roots. But they do not effect my thinking process too much. Like you said, as I got older, I did connect more with parts of my culture. They will always be parts of me, some of what my family transmitted to me, I do carry with me. The parts which I think are positive.
I do not believe in the erasure of cultures-- I think it's good that there are different cultures but this is problematic in the eyes of western liberals because they want a global culture where only their ideals and values reign supreme. Those with different beliefs are forced to change, this is usually done by subverting the youth of a nation. I can't stand this because I am more or less a conservative so I do not believe I should let go of my roots just because I am a Westerner.
I am a "post-conservstive" now. I used to be a liberal, and before that I was displaying traits of conservative and liberal thinking. And in some ways I was expressing pro-libtertarian views. I think it's more honest to say "post-conservstive". Conservatism is nice when you have something to conserve, however when it's all lost, you become something else. That's why the term "post-conservstive" applies.
But both you and I are put in a tough situation; we are too Western in the eyes of Easterners and too Eastern in the eyes of Westerners.
Yes. Something like this.

Dude growing up, I knew short dudes that SLAYED. So something else is wrong with you.
Being short is a curse:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
1. Cope.

2. Most Panjabis are Pakistani, we practice the real culture of Panjab. :feelsokman:

3. You said we used the Arabic script when we don't, take the L and move on.

4. Cope.

5. Cope.

6. Cope.

7. Not a useless excuse, it is based on rationality. BTW, Junagadh wanted to join Pakistan but your country illegally occupied it. There are more examples of your country illegally occupying other places as well since they did not want to join that country of yours.
1. Coping is what you are doing!

2. You don't; you feel ashamed while speaking Punjabi.

3. You do. Your script is based on arabic script.

4. You do

5. You do

6. You do

7. The king of Kashmir wanted to be independent; he wanted good for his country, but your country attacked kashmir which made him signed Instrument of accession in return of help and thereby Kashmir is legally part of India and Pakistan should leave POK and give it back to its real owner, India.

Last edited:
Oh, I do appreciate and care about my roots. But they do not effect my thinking process too much. Like you said, as I got older, I did connect more with parts of my culture. They will always be parts of me, some of what my family transmitted to me, I do carry with me. The parts which I think are positive.
It's good that you at least appreciate and care about your roots--as it should be. As long as it has a positive impact on you then that's all good--it only becomes problematic when you turn into a hateful piece of shit.
I am a "post-conservstive" now. I used to be a liberal, and before that I was displaying traits of conservative and liberal thinking. And in some ways I was expressing pro-libtertarian views. I think it's more honest to say "post-conservstive". Conservatism is nice when you have something to conserve, however when it's all lost, you become something else. That's why the term "post-conservstive" applies.
Yeah, I understand what you mean. The West is where religion goes to die. I cannot call myself a "post-conservative" yet considering there are still Islamic people who manage to practice the religion as it should be practiced, but I do agree that this is dying out and more and more people are degenerate and liberal in their thinking and actions. I despise these people. I am more tolerant towards non-Islamic people since, in my view, they don't know any better, as opposed to so-called "Muslims" of today.
Yes. Something like this.
The answer for my community to this is that they become a mixture of liberal and conservative. Liberal in the sense that they drink alcohol and have pre-marital sex and conservative in the sense that they are against LGBT. I am one of those people who stayed away from pre-marital sex (because I couldn't even get if if I wanted it, but I really don't) so I am in a whole different camp altogether. I only know like two other people who are like me and the rest are all degenerates to a degree; either full-on degenerates or partial degenerates.

Sure, we can have a discussion at any time you want, at least you are not spitting venom like the other copemaxxed dude is.
Yes correct. He is simpler. An Indian mainlander can not comprehend what we have been through. This particular one is very vitriolic. Most polite people will admit they don't understand shit. Not OP, he's a genuine monster. I can tell he is on the verge of questioning what he believed for so long.
That is an interesting take right there. Personally, from the way you describe it, I would say you are agnostic; you believe in a supreme being but you do not see that being the same way that religious people do.
Yes. Agnostic is the base term for my inability to say anything too definitively. Where religion is concerned, I think that picking the parts which work and discarding the rest, is the best I could do.
Environment is a really important factor. I live in (what used to be) one of the worst neighborhoods in the entire country - most people here were of an Islamic background. But honestly, growing up, it did not influence me in the slightest. When I entered high school, I decided to let go of religion and I was an atheist until a year after I left high school. I am pretty much a born-again, in that sense.
Makes sense. Being "born-again" is big part of understanding Christianity or oneself in the modern world. It's very important. Usually, as Incels we have experienced failure to a point where we can be open to being "born again" in some form or the other.

Last edited:
1. Coping is what you are doing!

3. You do. Your script is based on arabic script.

4. You do

5. You do

6. You do

7. The king of Kashmir wanted to be independent; he wanted good for his country, but your country attacked kashmir which made him signed Instrument of accession in return of help and thereby Kashmir is legally part of India and Pakistan should leave POK and give it back to its real owner, India.

1. I'm not coping, you are.

2. False. I can't speak Panjabi but I wish I could. Keep in mind that Panjabi is a diverse language in the sense that it has many dialects. There are those in Pakistani Panjab who are trying to break down the Panjabi hegemony (in terms of numbers, that is) by claiming that the different dialects of Panjabi are different languages and those who speak these different languages are not Panjabi. The reason they want to do this is so that the minority can become the majority. I hope my people wake up but I suppose they won't.

3. Cope, it is the Persian script we use -- you said we used the Arabic script which we don't.

4. Cope.

5. Cope.

6. Cope.

7. Why are you ignoring what I said about Junagadh? Maybe because it doesn't play into your fantasies regarding IoK.

Good to see that you aren't a complete puppet of western faggots unlike that dweeb @

Complinsult. :feelsUgh:

Yes correct. He is simpler. And Indian can no comprehend what we have been through. This particular one is very vitriolic. Most polite people will admit they don't understand shit. Not OP, he's a genuine monster.
It seems to be a normal thing for the people in the subcontinent. They claim to be different but all have the same mindset. There is a reason why a separate country was needed for the minorities because otherwise we would have been subjected to inequality by the majority.
Yes. Agnostic is the base term for my inability to say anything too definitively. Where religion is concerned, I think that picking the parts which work and discarding the rest, is the best I could do.
I see. Well, for me, despite being religious I am not the type of person to proselytize. In fact, I find that cringeworthy to do.
Makes sense. Being "born-again" is big part of understanding Christianity or oneself in the modern world. It's dry important. Usually, as Incels we have experienced failure to a point where we can be open to being "born again" in some form or the other.
I see where you are coming from, yes. I think everyone goes through a period where they are "born-again." Even in Islamic communities. For instance, I know this guy who was sort of liberal (he went to prostitutes for sex) and then sometime later he became a very strict Wahhabi-type for a couple of years and then he went back to being sort of liberal (went to prostitutes again but now also meets up with chicks from social media for sex).

Being short is a curse:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Then use that sadness to shut the fuck up and stop being a simp low IQ dick making threads like this to bait people. It's not as much of a curse as what you're doing to you brain by superiority masturbating. The replies I gave you are specifically tailored to your brand of asshole-ness. Otherwise I have no issues with North people or anyone. I am more interested in what you have to say and currently, you are saying useless crap. See how @RREEEEEEEEE and I talk about ourselves? And then see the difference when it comes to how you talk about yourself?

Last edited:
And you feel inferior and ashamed that you are an Indian. This is why you are ferociously insulting South Indians and coming after darker skinned people of your own country like a pompous jackass :worryfeels:

And look where it got you. Embarrassed on Incels.is website.

@RREEEEEEEEE and myself were able to admonish you from a moral standpoint for making this thread.

And Indracel was able to dismantle your points from an ethnography standpoint.

Basically you are thinking like a foid with making this thread. This is what foids think like, and this is one reason why we suffer. White skin is important to many foids so you made a thread that's all about how white you are so you can get credit from men? :worryfeels:

Last edited:
That's all a matter of nuanced opinion and it can vary, even averages are hard to make a distinction about, depending on what kind of features one likes. Maybe on average you're right and maybe not. Once upon a time, not too long ago, I had to live and work around a lot of high smv males and (the smart ones) would take pretty Indian foid hooker over noodlewhore, especially since Chinese and Japanese whores became increasingly hard to handle. Almost all white Normies above a 100 IQ prefer taking pretty Indian foid loyal to them over a prettier (but 1st generation) noodle-whore whose going to suck their bank account dry and hardly work. Especially in big American cities.

I just want to poke Guruji Coper to see what falls out. He's fun. Hilarious. Each time he posts he copes harder about these Paneer Sandwich whores he prays for :feelsgah:
I don’t know about hookers, but noodles, curries, and kike whores are all infamous for being money grabbing goblinas when it comes to marriage.

@Misogynist Curry 卐

These relatively dark South Indian foid is much more preferable to me (aesthetically) and many others (leaving aside the cunty personality all pretty foids have) than these wanna-be (not-really-white) weird looking North Indian jewelry whores you keep posting. Darker skin tone is better because at least it doesn't give off this "imitative" feeling the light skinned "Aryan" do. i.e. Knock-off European white women (aka foids you worship so badly) who don't count cause why not have the real thing if you are so obsessed with white skin? A white foid of European background?

View attachment 647158

View attachment 647159

Oh wait, you can't because Incel + curry mainlander thing. I'm in the first category myself, afterall, we are Incels. Maybe you should admit you are a coping guru now?
ok ill admit this foid is pretty. she should be reserved for whites only

And you feel inferior and ashamed that you are an Indian. This is why you are ferociously insulting South Indians and coming after darker skinned people of your own country like a pompous jackass :worryfeels:

And look where it got you. Embarrassed on Incels.is website.

@RREEEEEEEEE and myself were able to admonish you from a moral standpoint for making this thread.

And Indracel was able to dismantle your points from an ethnography standpoint.

Basically you are thinking like a foid with making this thread. This is what foids think like, and this is one reason why we suffer. White skin is important to many foids so you made a thread that's all about how white you are so you can get credit from men? :worryfeels:
The funny thing is he thinks he can speak for me and that what he says about me is the actual truth instead of what I have to say. :feelskek:

He is wrong on so many accounts.

Chances are high she is a white-worshipper (if she is in the west) otherwise she should be "BDC only." (Big Dravidian Cock)

Chances are high she is a white-worshipper (if she is in the west) otherwise she should be "BDC only." (Big Dravidian Cock)
Add on tall + BDC + Money + Status and then that foid in my first picture would accept :feelscry:

There is no way she would touch an illiterate farm boy who secretly wants to be an anime-foid Nazi. The whiteness won't cover for your disaster of a life.

[UWSL]But if you cleaned yourself up, became refined and had a career as a piolet, then probably the whiteness would help you catch her over and above what any curry could do.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
SI foids who marry whites are mostly relatively light skinned upper caste

You mean exactly like me?

And, unlike you, I'm also an American born Westerner. (Hence closer to Western culture and "white behaviors" and less of a goofy pajeet like you? I mean this would be the real difference we have, NOT simply skin tone. Yet the other day you were calling me a "Dravidian abo" :feelsgah::feelsahh:

So I guess you are a "Caucasian abo?" Is that what it boils down to for you? Still acting like a pagan with all your funny symbols and rituals?

Jfl this fellow is hilarious.
Brahmins have been part of Thamizh civilization as far as we can go back.

Proofs:

Tholkappiam, the oldest surviving Thamizh grammar book refers to Brahmins (refer / Poruladhikaram, line 74 onwards). There are multiple references to Brahmins, Vedic yagnas etc. in Puranaanooru (belongs to Ettuthokai anthologies, Sangam literature). In fact Puranaanooru poem no. 166 was sung praising a brahmin who did a Vedic Yagnya in his home. So, Brahmins have been there part of Thamizh culture.

I can provide even more references, but the above two are enough to prove my point.

He is a dumb cunt

I wonder what is worse. Being a South Indian (Dravidian) or being a South East Asian?
South east asian by far (consider them the most truecel race). Yes dravidian males have lower smv but so do their females by a lot. Very few other races would touch a dravidian with a 100 foot pole regardless of which gender. While SEA their women are considered desirable while they are some of the lowest value males on earth.

SI foids who marry whites are mostly relatively light skinned upper caste
Yes some of the foids in my caste are whiter than any north curry foid i have ever seen and also they look thick and milky

She looks nothing like average south Indian foid. Stop cherrypicking. I have been to Southern India. This chick looks more like western Indian foids not southern.
That's how average south Indian foids look like
View attachment 647649

Haha she looks nothing like typical South foid. That fool is keep showing Indo-Aryan looking South Indian foids to claim they aren't ugly :lul::lul:
Images 33

Average Uttar pradesh teenager.Stop cherrypicking you fk.You always pick some rural dalit girl photo and say that all south indians look the same and you probably visited some slum area in Chennai or near Marina beach and talk bullshit.My caste foids mogs the shit of average north indian food in terms of skin colour and they are all virgins unlike the whores in Delhi.

South east asian by far (consider them the most truecel race). Yes dravidian males have lower smv but so do their females by a lot. Very few other races would touch a dravidian with a 100 foot pole regardless of which gender. While SEA their women are considered desirable while they are some of the lowest value males on earth.
Yeah, I think that being East Asian (phetotype wise) AND brown skinned (like SEA) is a truecel mark. If you're East Asian, you're probably white skinned or even pale and you can whitemaxx relatively easily.

View attachment 688623

Average Uttar pradesh teenager.Stop cherrypicking you fk.You always pick some rural dalit girl photo and say that all south indians look the same and you probably visited some slum area in Chennai or near Marina beach and talk bullshit.My caste foids mogs the shit of average north indian food in terms of skin colour and they are all virgins unlike the whores in Delhi.
Most of the UP is genetically AASI(South Indian), so it's not surprising to see a lot of them looking like y'all.

View attachment 688623

This guy is HILARIOUS. @Misogynist Curry 卐 is single handedly an embarrassment to India with his terrible behavior.

Last edited: