Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious South Indians are Australoids!!

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
South Indians excluding high caste ones carry predominantly AASI(Australoid) ancestry which means modern day south Indians are none other than Dravidianized south Asian hunter gatherers.
Main qimg ce4b5653fd509935063eb4da20475194
IMG 20220809 233052
Main qimg b9c4a1f5011e554999f43e38ab200926
Images   2022 08 05T165042315

I wonder what is worse. Being a South Indian (Dravidian) or being a South East Asian?

NO WAY CURRY! don't even make them Australians. Aussies are whites from europe who got put into prison down there. shitskins niggers are just that SHIT SKINNIGGER probably came from africa or something

I wonder what is worse. Being a South Indian (Dravidian) or being a South East Asian?
I would rather be south east asian than a filthy low caste ugly south Indian abo nigger.

NO WAY CURRY! don't even make them Australians. Aussies are whites from europe who got put into prison down there. shitskins niggers are just that SHIT SKINNIGGER probably came from africa or something
I am talking about native australians not European Australians:lul::lul:

You're still inkwel bro :feelskek:

ya you are right i changed that. but see my new post

@JayGoptri @Made in Heaven @Indracel jfl, wake up boyz more curry talk

Last edited:
This fool worships an Aryan god like a good slave he is:lul::lul:
@Indracel is major weirdo too. on that other thread we were all on he was writing a phd and hatin on @Misogynist Curry 卐 curry cel and i think hes a glowie or a larp

Massive currycope, it’s over for all currycels. Also dravidians are extremely high IQ like Srinivasan Ramanujan, one of my curry heroes

you mean like aboriginal ones? were they white in color ? or were they like native americans?
You haven’t seen them? Well let me introduce them to you. Feast your eyes on the absolute most subhuman race in modern times. The Abo:

2ABEE0B2 A92D 4B16 B5D6 8769201BB34F
CD02B84C A538 4E58 B5F9 78834EABC272
8F6D4328 7D26 48ED AD9C C34C19322308
FDBD1600 89DA 4396 A55A 709769CD4550

I tried to add kids there to make them look less subhuman, but it just doesn’t work.

Even the lightest of south asians from the extreme north have on average 30% ASI dna. More of shitskin cope @Broly

Images   2022 08 10T111522098
Images   2022 08 10T111635062

South Indians excluding high caste ones carry predominantly AASI(Australoid) ancestry which means modern day south Indians are none other than Dravidianized south Asian hunter gatherers.
View attachment 646627View attachment 646628View attachment 646629View attachment 646630
@JayGoptri @Made in Heaven @Indracel jfl, wake up boyz more curry talk
Well firstly, I am technically a high-caste Brahmin, so even by OP's admission, this doesn't apply to me. As a Westerner by psychology and culture, (as I was born and raised in the States) - I don't really care to look into any of these affairs that much. I'd have to look at all the data and compare it to see if OPs claims hold any merit. Though, at the moment, I'm not too interested. The fact remains he is a coping guru, coping away at the fact he is originally from India and he doesn't really like it, so he is on the only forum where he can talk to Westerners somewhat seriously and brag.

Last edited:
Yes, but atleast we are Caucasoids and not subhuman abo niggers.
View attachment 646643

Cognative dissonance. . You are comparing south indian tribals to upper caste north Indians. The average south Indian has a caucasoid skull and you don't have any significant steppes or Aryan DNA unless you are from one of those Indo-Aryan Pashtun or Dardic tribes.

View attachment 646648

causing race wars i see :feelsLSD:
Nah, it’s an inside joke. But OP is getting shit on for this now that he dedicated his own post for it.

Well, firstly, I am technically, a high caste Brahmin so even by OPs admission, this doesn't apply to me. As a Westerner by psychology and culture, I don't really care too look into any these affairs that much. I'd have to look at all the data and compare it to see if OPs claims hold any merit. Though, at the moment, I'm not too interested. The fact remains he is a coping guru, coping away at the fact he is originally from India and he doesn't really like it, so he is on the only forum where he can talk to Westerners somewhat seriously and brag.
Jfl, coping guru. Just goes to show you how much looks matter. Curries are known for being ugly, but he wants to dissociate from other parts of curryland because they might have a little but more uglier people on average. Like you said, wants to dissociate from India entirely because he doesn’t like it, while also coping with his race/ethnicity.

Cognative dissonance. . You are comparing south indian tribals to upper caste north Indians. The average south Indian has a caucasoid skull and you don't have any significant steppes or Aryan DNA unless you are from one of those Indo-Aryan Pashtun or Dardic tribes.
Only upper caste south Indians like Brahmins, Nairs, shettys etc are Caucasoids because they are North Indian migrants and some also mixed with sand niggers. Majority of the South Indians are low caste niggers.
North Indians regardless of caste are Caucasoids.

Nah, it’s an inside joke. But OP is getting shit on for this now that he dedicated his own post for it.

Jfl, coping guru. Just goes to show you how much looks matter. Curries are known for being ugly, but he wants to dissociate from other parts of curryland because they might have a little but more uglier people on average. Like you said, wants to dissociate from India entirely because he doesn’t like it, while also coping with his race/ethnicity.
Yyep. He can't say even 1% of these thoughts to his fellow Delhi buddies, or fam, so he's doing it here. And for Indian mainlanders, this is even more the case. Contrarily Western parents/ acquaintances/friends/coworkers etc and (similarly) parents of Indian-Americans are used to hearing dissenting opinions about their "Indian-ness". But not mainlander folks. He says any of this shit and he'll likely have his mother throw a chair at him. So as a result @Misogynist Curry 卐 is telling us. Hence a cope. Which is fine and hilarious at the same time. It's what .is is for I guess.

Only upper caste south Indians like Brahmins, Nairs, shettys etc are Caucasoids because they are North Indian migrants and some also mixed with sand niggers.
You mean exactly like me?

And, unlike you, I'm also an American born Westerner. (Hence closer to Western culture and "white behaviors" and less of a goofy pajeet like you? I mean this would be the real difference we have, NOT simply skin tone. Yet the other day you were calling me a "Dravidian abo" :feelsgah::feelsahh:

So I guess you are a "Caucasian abo?" Is that what it boils down to for you? Still acting like a pagan with all your funny symbols and rituals?

Jfl this fellow is hilarious.

Last edited:
So North Indians are rapebaby cucks and south Indians are descendants of high t, dimorphic masculine hunter gatherers. Good to know

Yyep. He can't say even 1% of these thoughts to his fellow Delhi buddies, or fam, so he's doing it here. And for Indian mainlanders, this is even more the case. Contrarily Western parents/ acquaintances/friends/coworkers etc and (similarly) parents of Indian-Americans are used to hearing dissenting opinions about their "Indian-ness". But not mainlander folks. He says any of this shit and he'll likely have his mother throw a chair at him. So as a result @Misogynist Curry 卐 is telling us. Hence a cope. Which is fine and hilarious at the same time. It's what .is is for I guess.
If he actually said that irl, the hindutva copers would have him crucified and left to dry for insinuating the bosom of “mother india” can be separated in any way.

So North Indians are rapebaby cucks and south Indians are descendants of high t, dimorphic masculine hunter gatherers. Good to know
:lul::lul::lul:

Abos are High T and masculine??:lul::lul:
That's why these fools were the first to be colonized by british without giving any resistence while North Indians were last to be colonized after giving cast-iron resistence?? That's why these fools were used as slaves and North Indians as soldiers by british?? That's why most of the North Indian tribes are considered martial by British?? That's why most of the Indians soldiers are North Indians??
Yeah Yeah, whatever helps you to cope mate:lul::lul:

If he actually said that irl, the hindutva copers would have him crucified and left to dry for insinuating the bosom of “mother india” can be separated in any way.
Mostly Hindutva copers are from Central and Eastern regions of India; North Indians want to segregate North India from India.

Mostly Hindutva copers are from Central and Eastern regions of India; North Indians want to segregate North India from India.
Didn’t know that. I though hindutva coping was a universal hindu curry thing among north Indians, since they rule India. I thought the South Indians were the ones who wanted to leave, like the Tamil Tigers.

Same in Arabia actually. There are australoids in the south in Yemen and oman
That’s so weird. That means the original neolithic Iranian farmers that went to curryland (Dravidians) might have already been mixed with them to some extent. So we might never know what they looked like without the mixture.

I did some googling, and these abos come from an older migration out of Africa, so were spread from the middle east all the way to south-east asia. I wonder why they never went into northern regions and just stayed close to the equator. Maybe the ones that tried got killed by the neanderthals or something. Who knows.

Didn’t know that. I though hindutva coping was a universal hindu curry thing among north Indians, since they rule India. I thought the South Indians were the ones who wanted to leave, like the Tamil Tigers.
Search about Khalistan and Kashmir movement.
I did some googling, and these abos come from an older migration out of Africa, so were spread from the middle east all the way to south-east asia. I wonder why they never went into northern regions and just stayed close to the equator. Maybe the ones that tried got killed by the neanderthals or something. Who knows.
Based Neanderthals.

Search about Khalistan and Kashmir movement.
Using movements from Kashmir and Punjab, the least curry looking groups in India (other than rice looking curries), to back up your arguments is cope. Plus, Khalistan is just non-hindus wanting their own country. That doesn’t show that most north Indians want to split jfl.

Based Neanderthals.
They say autism in humans and a bunch of other non-NT things people have today come from them. Generators of mentalcels at this point.

Mostly Hindutva copers are from Central and Eastern regions of India;
There are Hindutva spread quiet equally over Southern regions of India in 2023 with National pride being at an all time high. You should know that.

North Indians want to segregate North India from India.
What are you talking about, Aam Aadmi types? Cause the rest of the country is firmly BJP and Congress an I don't think India will be separating North & South anytime soon or really ever.

Face it, you are coping. And even more now after I told you that in America, whites, blacks, latin, asian and even Indian-Americans of Delhi and Punjabi decent (as I had quiet a few family friends of this background) we all made fun of "FOB" fresh of the boats, like you. So whether light skin or dark, tall or short, handsome or ugly, everyone joked on mainlanders.

Was it a good thing Americans were doing? No. But it was funny nonetheless. Seeing goofy clowns like you with your pathetic excuse for a British accent and your FOBy English eating your matar keema spices.

Yeah, the earliest Caucasions are basically Southern Arabs. And the reason they didn't further north is because they got replaced by Northern Arabs who came down from Iraq into Arabia. Think about the story of Ishmael, his father Abraham was from Iraq, and Ishmael settled in Arabia later on in life, yet Ishmael is orginially from Iraq, meaning he would have been whiter than the original inhabitants of Arabia. Meaning, just like how Indo-Aryans bleached Abo Indians, Ishmael's descendants bleached Arabia. Maybe that's why Muhamad is said to be so white due to being from a pure lineage tracing back to Ishmael

Using movements from Kashmir and Punjab, the least curry looking groups in India (other than rice looking curries), to back up your arguments is cope. Plus, Khalistan is just non-hindus wanting their own country. That doesn’t show that most north Indians want to split jfl.
Punjabi is the largest ethnic group of North India followed by kashmiris. They want to segregate whole Northern India from India and I whole heartedly support them since I come from the Himalayan state and have nothing in common with mainland abos.
They say autism in humans and a bunch of other non-NT things people have today come from them. Generators of mentalcels at this point.
I would rather be autistic and non NT than an abo:lul::lul:

Last edited:
There are Hindutva spread quiet equally over Southern regions of India in 2023 with National pride being at an all time high. You should know that.
BJP is gaining popularity in Southern India while being kicked out from North states. AAP is the future of North:cool:
Arvind Kejriwal Zindabad!:owo:
I hope he become PM of India:D:D

South Indians mog me. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsrope:

Its always funny to see curries co-opt western race realism and engage in all manners of we wuzzisms.

And its funnier even funnier to watch white people co-opt race realism on their behalf. Its quite a phenomena when white hinduismboos and non-duality fags on /lit/ argue over the pure whiteness of writers of Bhagwat Gita

Its always funny to see curries co-opt western race realism and engage in all manners of we wuzzisms.
I could talk for hours about this. But @Misogynist Curry 卐 has been giving everyone a full display so I don't have to.
And its funnier even funnier to watch white people co-opt race realism on their behalf.
American white leftists perfected this.
hinduismboos
:feelsgah:
and non-duality fags on /lit/ argue over the pure whiteness of writers of Bhagwat Gita
Unclear.. but I think you are describing our Delhi friend above :feelstrash: