Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious South Indians are Australoids!!

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
BJP is gaining popularity in Southern India while being kicked out from North states. AAP is the future of North:cool:
Arvind Kejriwal Zindabad!:owo:
I hope he become PM of India:D:D
Arvind Kejriwal :feelsgah:

Modi is far more based than Kejriwal from what I can tell. He is also less cucked relatively speaking. An[UWSL]yway, you keep hiding from the main point:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Growing up in the West would have erased all of your weird "I'm white Aryan" delusions. You would have been beaten and ostracized into being more humble. Not the best way to achieve it and it's painful, but would do your massive ego some good. [/UWSL]Trust me Delhi boy, you don't know the meaning of a tough life and confusing identity, a[UWSL]nd as such, you are prideful and narcissistic. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]No[/UWSL][UWSL]w chalo go eat some cottage cheese and reminisce on your days growing up inside the mosquito net [/UWSL]:feelsgah:

Last edited:
Yeah, the earliest Caucasions are basically Southern Arabs. And the reason they didn't further north is because they got replaced by Northern Arabs who came down from Iraq into Arabia. Think about the story of Ishmael, his father Abraham was from Iraq, and Ishmael settled in Arabia later on in life, yet Ishmael is orginially from Iraq, meaning he would have been whiter than the original inhabitants of Arabia. Meaning, just like how Indo-Aryans bleached Abo Indians, Ishmael's descendants bleached Arabia. Maybe that's why Muhamad is said to be so white due to being from a pure lineage tracing back to Ishmael
I meant I thought Vedid phenotype is from original migrations out of Africa, similar to the abos. So I wonder how they would differentiate these groups, the abos in sand land and ancestors of Dravidian. I thought the earliest Caucasians were from Central Asia, since that’s where they separated from Mongoloids, but maybe Caucasoids were a more ancestral state so idk. So would you say southern arabs were austroasians, caucasoid, or a mix?

As for the North-South Arab stuff, that maybe the case. Muhammad being fair skinned due to pure blood Semitic blood is probably not the case. It’s most likely some rape baby descendant that happens to be light skinned, just like how in curryland there are many fair skinned groups and families, despite not being pure anything.

Punjabi is the largest ethnic group of North India followed by kashmiris. They want to segregate whole Northern India from India and I whole heartedly support them since I come from the Himalayan state and have nothing in common with mainland abos.

I would rather be autistic and non NT than an abo:lul::lul:
Punjabi:
4051178A 62E9 4980 8826 E99A442ABE4A

Kashmiri:
/attachments/731c81cf-f92e-4c62-b30c-e58f0addc8d4-jpeg.646883/?hash=01e426b7d747ea44a86756a192232850

(Pic doesn’t load here, see attatchement)

Idk why you said Punjabis and Kashmiris are a majority of Northern India. Seems they are a very small minority to me.

They weren't farmers. It's been known since 2019 with the publishing of the paper "An Ancient Harappan Genome Lacks Ancestry from Steppe Pastoralists or Iranian Farmers" that it was hunter-gatherers from the Zagros mountains that migrated into South Asia, not farmers from the Zagros mountains. Though yes, they were already admixed with the AASI, since we have ancient DNA samples from the IVC periphery that were 50-50 Iran_N and AASI.
I haven’t looked into this stuff for a long time, so I guess it makes sense. Back when I read the literature, they thought the neolithic Iranians brought farming into the Indus Valley. So this new paper showed a person in the IVC without neolithic Iranian DNA and just abo ancestry? The question I have is how far were these abo groups spread out? Like did they reach into the Middle East?

It has been increasingly probable that agriculture and the domestication of important cereal crops had multiple centers of origin anyway rather than the traditional dogma of everything diffusing from the Fertile Crescent. Barley domestication is one of the recent examples refuting this. The paper "Origin of worldwide cultivated barley revealed by NAM-1 gene and grain protein content" provides genetic evidence of a fifth domestication of wild barley in Tibet, for example.
Well, they had farming in some parts of North and South America that developed independently as well. So it makes sense it could happen in other places as well. But I wonder how the dating of these barely domesticated lines compare relative to one another. Because it is much more parsimonious for one place to learn of farming techniques, and then this information gets spread to other places with similar kinds of crops and they also learn to do this as well. Although idk how effective such information transmission would be among nomadic pastoralist populations. But if they could spread information about metallurgy and wheels, then I don’t think it’s unreasonable to make the same assumption here as well.

Attachments

• 731C81CF-F92E-4C62-B30C-E58F0ADDC8D4.jpeg
    731C81CF-F92E-4C62-B30C-E58F0ADDC8D4.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 7
lol cope I already refuted every single point he made in detail complete with citations to academic work and I could continue with even more arguments (research showing minimal differences in IQ between so-called "abbos" and brahmins, distances in the Global 25 coordinate averages of Indian populations, and evidence that North Indian populations are only lighter skinned because of positive selection in higher latitudes rather than Aryan ancestry) but I won't because OP is a delusional pajeet / slave to whites who thinks hes a white person to cope with the fact hes shorter than teen euro girls :feelsLSD:
No, this time I have come with more strong evidences to buttress my claim that y'all are AASI dominating. You also know this very well.
Main qimg ce4b5653fd509935063eb4da20475194
IMG 20220809 233052
Main qimg b9c4a1f5011e554999f43e38ab200926

North Indians are lighter skinned because of Aryan and Iranian ancestry it's a proven fact this is why even the high caste south Indians tend to be light skinned as compared to average south indians.
They weren't farmers. It's been known since 2019 with the publishing of the paper "An Ancient Harappan Genome Lacks Ancestry from Steppe Pastoralists or Iranian Farmers" that it was hunter-gatherers from the Zagros mountains that migrated into South Asia, not farmers from the Zagros mountains. Though yes, they were already admixed with the AASI, since we have ancient DNA samples from the IVC periphery that were 50-50 Iran_N and AASI.
Iranian hunter gatherers and neolithic Iranians both were caucasoid.
Punjabi:
4051178A 62E9 4980 8826 E99A442ABE4A

Kashmiri:
/attachments/731c81cf-f92e-4c62-b30c-e58f0addc8d4-jpeg.646883/?hash=01e426b7d747ea44a86756a192232850

(Pic doesn’t load here, see attatchement)

Idk why you said Punjabis and Kashmiris are a majority of Northern India. Seems they are a very small minority to me.
I said Northern India not India you fool.

This paper isn't new, it was from a few years ago. Neolithic Iranian ancestry is present in IVC, and by extension, South Asian populations. It just wasn't from Iranian Farmers, but Iranian Hunter-Gatherers, which are two distinct lineages.

Also, the AASI ancestral component isn't abbo. It diverged from Australian Aboriginals 40,000 years ago and the Andamanese 10,000 years ago, if I remember correctly (the former being close to no one and the latter being closer to East Asian populations). The AASI are a unique population that are roughly in-between Western Eurasian and Eastern Eurasian populations.
@Copexodius Maximus this nigga is a larp from an NGO. look at all his shit

No, this time I have come with more strong evidences to buttress my claim that y'all are AASI dominating. You also know this very well.
View attachment 646913View attachment 646914View attachment 646915

North Indians are lighter skinned because of Aryan and Iranian ancestry it's a proven fact this is why even the high caste south Indians tend to be light skinned as compared to average south indians.

Iranian hunter gatherers and neolithic Iranians both were caucasoid.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 JFL this darky trying to prove you wrong with graphs like a history teacher 100 years old. but hes 19 yr old making polls about how to get a foid. its a ngo gathering data

@Misogynist Curry 卐 JFL this darky trying to prove you wrong with graphs like a history teacher 100 years old. but hes 19 yr old making polls about how to get a foid. its a ngo gathering data
Yeah, it's so sad how much these dark skinned abo niggers hate their race.

Yeah, it's so sad how much these dark skinned abo niggers hate their race.
nah fool I DONT THINK HES A DARKY ABO person at all. i think he is larp. sounds like university academ who is larping as a indian boy in college:fbi:

This paper isn't new, it was from a few years ago. Neolithic Iranian ancestry is present in IVC, and by extension, South Asian populations. It just wasn't from Iranian Farmers, but Iranian Hunter-Gatherers, which are two distinct lineages.

Also, the AASI ancestral component isn't abbo. It diverged from Australian Aboriginals 40,000 years ago and the Andamanese 10,000 years ago, if I remember correctly (the former being close to no one and the latter being closer to East Asian populations). The AASI are a unique population that are roughly in-between Western Eurasian and Eastern Eurasian populations.
New as in in the last 5-10 years. I haven’t read up on this shit in a long time. Idk Iranian farmers were their own lineage, that’s pretty interesting. You said they originate from the Zagros mountains? Are they related to the neolithic anatolian farmers?

I know it diverged from abo long time ago, but they still look very similar to tribal people in India. It’s like how we call Khoi-san people black, even though they diverged from other blacks almost 200k years ago, and other blacks are actually closer to modern non-African populations.

Around 75% of India’s population is in the north, and they are breeding much faster than people in the south. So what I showed you is a good representative of the entire country.

@Copexodius Maximus this nigga is a larp from an NGO. look at all his shit
What does that even mean jfl.

Using movements from Kashmir and Punjab, the least curry looking groups in India (other than rice looking curries), to back up your arguments is cope. Plus, Khalistan is just non-hindus wanting their own country. That doesn’t show that most north Indians want to split jfl.

They say autism in humans and a bunch of other non-NT things people have today come from them. Generators of mentalcels at this point.
Based neanderthals. I'll avenge them

I meant I thought Vedid phenotype is from original migrations out of Africa, similar to the abos.
It is.
So I wonder how they would differentiate these groups, the abos in sand land and ancestors of Dravidian. I thought the earliest Caucasians were from Central Asia, since that’s where they separated from Mongoloids, but maybe Caucasoids were a more ancestral state so idk.
No, Southern Arabs were the first Caucasoids.
So would you say southern arabs were austroasians, caucasoid, or a mix?
Mix. Initially Australoid when they first left Africa, but rapidly became Caucasion with invasions from the Mesopetamia, Levant and Iran.
As for the North-South Arab stuff, that maybe the case. Muhammad being fair skinned due to pure blood Semitic blood is probably not the case. It’s most likely some rape baby descendant that happens to be light skinned, just like how in curryland there are many fair skinned groups and families, despite not being pure anything.
Well, remember, Abraham is said to be from Iraq, so if we assume Muhammad DID have a pure lineage back to Mesopetamia, it wouldn't be out of the question to think he would be whiter. And it's not about him anyways, many of his other relatives were also described as having white skin. One of his uncles iirc was said to have a "face like fire" due to how pink his cheeks were.

Based neanderthals. I'll avenge them
We are still descendants of the neanderthals as well.

No, Southern Arabs were the first Caucasoids.

Mix. Initially Australoid when they first left Africa, but rapidly became Caucasion with invasions from the Mesopetamia, Levant and Iran.
How can Southern Arabs be the first Caucasoids and yet become Caucasoids due to mixing with invasions from Caucasoid people from other places?

Well, remember, Abraham is said to be from Iraq, so if we assume Muhammad DID have a pure lineage back to Mesopetamia, it wouldn't be out of the question to think he would be whiter. And it's not about him anyways, many of his other relatives were also described as having white skin. One of his uncles iirc was said to have a "face like fire" due to how pink his cheeks were.
Being light skinned doesn’t mean pure ancestry, and I highly doubt Muhammad was. You would expect different lineages to have retained some ancestral features of both groups. For example, whether it is light skin, height difference, or whatever other trait was different between the populations of lighter skinned Semites and the darker skinned Sumerian/Dravidian related population. These traits will randomly become distributed among certain lineages just due to eventual self selection.

Around 75% of India’s population is in the north, and they are breeding much faster than people in the south. So what I showed you is a good representative of the entire country.
Who said 75% India's population is in North??
Map

North India's most populated state is Punjab, whose total population is around 30 million.
You clearly don't know the difference between Indo-Aryans and North Indians , do you?

Last edited:
How can Southern Arabs be the first Caucasoids and yet become Caucasoids due to mixing with invasions from Caucasoid people from other places?
Thats just what i read. Apparentyly, Arabs are thr earliest branch of caucasions. I guess it happened in 3 waves. First arabs were austrloids, 2nd wave was of dark skinned Caucasions, and 3rd wave was if more lighter caucasions
Being light skinned doesn’t mean pure ancestry, and I highly doubt Muhammad was. You would expect different lineages to have retained some ancestral features of both groups. For example, whether it is light skin, height difference, or whatever other trait was different between the populations of lighter skinned Semites and the darker skinned Sumerian/Dravidian related population. These traits will randomly become distributed among certain lineages just due to eventual self seselection.
Yeah, I get what you mean, but we're told in islam that the quraysh tribe have a pure lineage back to Ishmael. So it's more of a religious basis. Though the fact that all quraysh were described as being in average whiter than the other Arabs, that does help support the claim

Who said 75% India's population is in North??
View attachment 646940
North India's most populated state is Punjab, whose total population is around 30 million.
You clearly don't know the difference between Indo-Aryans and North Indians , do you?
2A96F39B 2761 40CE 9605 3AF5FB4A153A

North India includes all the regions north of some mountain range. This is the definition I used. Why did I use that? Because let’s see what else we could use.

The term North India has varying definitions. The Ministry of Home Affairs in its Northern Zonal Council Administrative division included the states of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab and Rajasthan and Union Territories of Chandigarh, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh.[1][12] The Ministry of Culture in its North Culture Zone includes the state of Uttarakhand but excludes Delhi[2] whereas the Geological Survey of India includes Uttar Pradesh and Delhi but excludes Rajasthan and Chandigarh.[3] Other states sometimes included are Bihar, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal.
Because of the varying definitions, I used the most inclusive one. If you want me to use the most exclusive one instead, it would include Jammu-Kashmir, Punjab, Himmachal Pradesh, Haryana, and Ladakh. (NOTICE, Delhi is not even in all the definition so it gets excluded). This puts the total population of these regions to around 76 million.

Thats just what i read. Apparentyly, Arabs are thr earliest branch of caucasions. I guess it happened in 3 waves. First arabs were austrloids, 2nd wave was of dark skinned Caucasions, and 3rd wave was if more lighter caucasions
That doesn’t make any sense lol. What do you mean waves? Were they invaders to the region? If they were, were the invaders Caucasoid before the invasions? If not, does that mean they evolved naturally from the abos living there? It’s kind of confusing, can you help clarify it a little.

Yeah, I get what you mean, but we're told in islam that the quraysh tribe have a pure lineage back to Ishmael. So it's more of a religious basis. Though the fact that all quraysh were described as being in average whiter than the other Arabs, that does help support the claim
It doesn’t even make sense from a religious sense. Ishmael and his mother were sent there on their own, not with a giant tribe. So they would have had to breed with the locals there. There is also Islamic stories of Abraham visiting his wife each time to make sure she was grateful and positive, so it’s not like he brought a wife for him from outside Arabia. Either way there is no possible way for Muhammad to be purely Semitic decent just like Abraham in this case.

Also, I did some research on the Quraysh and found something funny. Apprently ever successor of Muhammad through the caliphs and leaders of the various Islamic Arab empires were all from the Quraysh tribe. Yet the shia get shit on for thinking only relatives of the prophet can be leaders of the ummah. Jfl

North India includes all the regions north of some mountain range. This is the definition I used. Why did I use that? Because let’s see what else we could use.
It's a meme map.
Because of the varying definitions, I used the most inclusive one. If you want me to use the most exclusive one instead, it would include Jammu-Kashmir, Punjab, Himmachal Pradesh, Haryana, and Ladakh. (NOTICE, Delhi is not even in all the definition so it gets excluded). This puts the total population of these regions to around 76 million.
Delhi isn't an ethnicity. It's just a city. Majority of the people residing in Delhi are ethnically North Indian.

@Ritalincel @Broly @Ricordanza

That doesn’t make any sense lol. What do you mean waves? Were they invaders to the region? If they were, were the invaders Caucasoid before the invasions? If not, does that mean they evolved naturally from the abos living there? It’s kind of confusing, can you help clarify it a little.
Idk what I'm saying tbh. What I mostly meant is Arabs in Arabia are grouped into 3 groups: Ancient Arabs (who are now mostly extinct), Adnani Arabs (Ishmaelites), and Qhatani Arabs (Yemenis)
It doesn’t even make sense from a religious sense. Ishmael and his mother were sent there on their own, not with a giant tribe. So they would have had to breed with the locals there. There is also Islamic stories of Abraham visiting his wife each time to make sure she was grateful and positive, so it’s not like he brought a wife for him from outside Arabia. Either way there is no possible way for Muhammad to be purely Semitic decent just like Abraham in this case.
Yeah, good point. Idk then lol. Maybe more Iraqi Arabs migrated down to be with Ishmael once they established Mecca as an actual city there?
Also, I did some research on the Quraysh and found something funny. Apprently ever successor of Muhammad through the caliphs and leaders of the various Islamic Arab empires were all from the Quraysh tribe. Yet the shia get shit on for thinking only relatives of the prophet can be leaders of the ummah. Jfl
What do you mean by that? Alot of Caliphs were not Quraysh.

Agreed they r def part abo, which r related to niggers

It's a meme map.
What do you mean?

Delhi isn't an ethnicity. It's just a city. Majority of the people residing in Delhi are ethnically North Indian.
There aren’t people who are native to Delhi?

Idk what I'm saying tbh. What I mostly meant is Arabs in Arabia are grouped into 3 groups: Ancient Arabs (who are now mostly extinct), Adnani Arabs (Ishmaelites), and Qhatani Arabs (Yemenis)
Damn, we missed the extinction one. I guess they are probably still lingering around in Arab DNA, just like abos survive in curries

Yeah, good point. Idk then lol. Maybe more Iraqi Arabs migrated down to be with Ishmael once they established Mecca as an actual city there?
Idk. It’s hard to determine the actually history when the religious folk stories get all tangled in with it. According to Islamic tradition, the 12 sons of Ishmael went on to form the Ishmaelites, so they actually date themselves from that time. Which means it’s kind of impossible to be an Ishmaelite and not mixed with non-Semitic pre-Ishmaelian Arabs.

What do you mean by that? Alot of Caliphs were not Quraysh.
Idk, it just says so on wikipedia. First paragraph on page. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quraysh

There was an ancestor lineage that eventually split to form Iranian herders, farmers, and hunter-gatherers. Some of the later Iranian farmers mixed with Anatolian farmers.
I never heard of that before tbh.

Fair enough, though I think the Adivasi / South Indian tribals look more like Ethiopians than they do Abbos, if anything. :feelsjuice:
Most actual abos I’ve see are fat af jfl, while most adivasi I’ve seen are skinny. It seems most Ethiopians have the kinky hair, while adivasi and abos have straight hair. Because of the straight hair the adivasi look closer to abos than even Andamanese or Ethiopians to me.

You do realize African populations are the ones least related to Aboriginals? Aboriginals are still Eurasians.
No abos migrated from africa u can tell just by looking at them. If ur referring to american indians then yeah ofc they're more mongolian

That’s not true. The largest genetic distance observed between human populations using Sewall Wright’s descriptive F-statistics was between Mbuti (African pygmies) and native Papuans (Oceanians, related to Australian Aboriginals). So they’re the two least related humans you could find.
Don't care about that kikery. Plus africa is very genetically diverse and pygmies r nothing like west africans

They are not actually Australoids. Thing is, the people doing research on genetics decided to take use Andaman Islanders' genetics to determine where South Asians come from, but this is a flawed method. I don't remember the specifics, but it comes down to the fact that there is no link between Australoids and South Asians.

Abos are High T and masculine??:lul::lul:
That's why these fools were the first to be colonized by british without giving any resistence while North Indians were last to be colonized after giving cast-iron resistence?? That's why these fools were used as slaves and North Indians as soldiers by british?? That's why most of the North Indian tribes are considered martial by British?? That's why most of the Indians soldiers are North Indians??
Yeah Yeah, whatever helps you to cope mate:lul::lul:
Panjabis were the last ones to be colonized. :blackpill:

There aren’t people who are native to Delhi?
No, there is no one native to Delhi. However, some jats do call themselves native of Delhi, they are originally Haryanvi migrants.
They are not actually Australoids. Thing is, the people doing research on genetics decided to take use Andaman Islanders' genetics to determine where South Asians come from, but this is a flawed method. I don't remember the specifics, but it comes down to the fact that there is no link between Australoids and South Asians.
Cope.

No, there is no one native to Delhi. However, some jats do call themselves native of Delhi, they are originally Haryanvi migrants
Where did all the native Delhi people go?

You've called me so far a PhD, professor, history teacher, university academic, etc.... I'm incredibly flattered :feelsaww:
you are either the FBI or a researcher larping as the curry shitskin college student :feelsUgh:

@Misogynist Curry 卐

These relatively dark South Indian foid is much more preferable to me (aesthetically) and many others (leaving aside the cunty personality all pretty foids have) than these wanna-be (not-really-white) weird looking North Indian jewelry whores you keep posting. Darker skin tone is better because at least it doesn't give off this "imitative" feeling the light skinned "Aryan" do. i.e. Knock-off European white women (aka foids you worship so badly) who don't count cause why not have the real thing if you are so obsessed with white skin? A white foid of European background?

IMG 20220812 120859

South Indian foid

Oh wait, you can't because Incel + curry mainlander thing. I'm in the first category myself, afterall, we are Incels. Maybe you should admit you are a coping guru now?

Last edited:
Delhi is the city of immigrants, there's Gujaratis, Punjabis, Bengalis, Biharis, Tamils all living there because it's the capital, has the most opportunities (or one of) in India, so people leave their native state to reside there. Most of Delhi is newly built to sustain the population of interstate migration. Asking who is native to Delhi is like asking who is native to New York, those native people exist but the numbers are too small to even care about.
I’m curious now who the natives are, and it isn’t just modern at it was the heart of the Mughal Empire. The natives of New York were groups like the Iroquois. But the difference is that they’re all still curries in Delhi.

@Misogynist Curry 卐

These relatively dark South Indian foid is much more preferable to me (aesthetically) and many others (leaving aside the cunty personality all pretty foids have) than these wanna-be (not-really-white) weird looking North Indian jewelry whores you keep posting. Darker skin tone is better because at least it doesn't give off this "imitative" feeling the light skinned "Aryan" do. i.e. Knock-off European white women (aka foids you worship so badly) who don't count cause why not have the real thing if you are so obsessed with white skin? A white foid of European background?

View attachment 647158

View attachment 647159

Oh wait, you can't because Incel + curry mainlander thing. I'm in the first category myself, afterall, we are Incels. Maybe you should admit you are a coping guru now?
Wow, curry whores are still somehow ugly while having olive skin. Completely ovER for currycels.

I’m curious now who the natives are, and it isn’t just modern at it was the heart of the Mughal Empire. The natives of New York were groups like the Iroquois. But the difference is that they’re all still curries in Delhi.

Wow, curry whores are still somehow ugly while having olive skin. Completely ovER for currycels.
Oh brother if you think she is "ugly" then you're coping. GTFOH :feelsgah:. Don't start sounding like our wannabe Nazi friend over here.

You are right about the "whore" adjective though, that she probably is for sure.

She mogs the average white girl to suicide. It seems like you've never seen a woman without makeup before.

Btw @JayGoptri what is Dravidian? I thought that was a language lol

Btw @JayGoptri what is Dravidian? I thought that was a language lol.

It IS a category of SI languages, but it is also commonly used to represent cultural groups of South Asians. Even though the latter is sort of secondary, I presume. It's both.

I wish all high caste foids get raped by low caste Dalits to further dump down the gene pool. You should get an Arrange marriage with some village Street shitter dalit. All high caste females should be impregnated by dalit abo nigger curries.

Oh brother if you think she is "ugly" then you're coping. GTFOH :feelsgah:. Don't start sounding like our wannabe Nazi friend over here.

You are right about the "whore" adjective though, that she probably is for sure.
Asymmetrical eyes, droopy eyelids, etc. Idk bro, maybe I’ve been on looksmaxx too long.

She mogs the average white girl to suicide. It seems like you've never seen a woman without makeup before.
Idk, maybe you’re right lol.

Asymmetrical eyes,
Nope. They are fine and you wish (we wish) we could have our way with her minus the shitty cuntyness almost all pretty foids come with today.
droopy eyelids, etc.
Nope. She's fine. Very tight skin and good bone structure. With makeup she'd look Stacypreet.
Idk bro, maybe I’ve been on looksmaxx too long.
YES. That shit will rot your brain mang.
Idk, maybe you’re right lol.
He is.

Last edited:
@Misogynist Curry 卐

View attachment 647158

View attachment 647159

I hope she has an OnlyFans, look at those big ol' titties. :whatfeels:

Cope. She looks better than a lot of girls from other races.

I hope she has an OnlyFans, look at those big ol' titties. :whatfeels:
No clue. She's on some random IG page I think, and she's from Kerala, but to the West is remember correctly. No idea where I saw her cause I didn't save the link. Only took a screenshot.

Last edited: