Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sperm banks are brutal proof of the heightpill

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Most sperm banks require you to be 5'10+ and even in the few that allow short men to donate sperm, the woman usually chooses the tall guys sperm over the short guys.

Most sperm banks require you to be 5'10+ and even in the few that allow short men to donate sperm, the woman usually chooses the tall guys sperm over the short guys.
Sperm banks need to be banned

Height doesn't matter until it does :feelskek:

I hate sperm banks bc I find it wrong to make children any other way than with natural sex, but they actually have a point. Wouldn't you be mad if your mother would've chosen the Indian manlet at the sperm bank back in the day instead of the 6'4 college football Chad that goes to Harvard?

water is wet ... no seriously, foids always short circuit when presented this argument because it completely destroys their virtue-signalling facade, that of being accepting of all heights and spouting nonsense like "it's not your height that's holding you back, it's your bad personality!!"

Danm I never knew that fact.
This is hard proof of the blackpill.
The blackpill is everywhere in soycioty