Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Spic preachs the whitepill at Facebook

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=100548092835017&set=gm.458750209547771&idorvanity=139573474798781

Hi guys, good evening, happy Saturday, for those who don't know me... let me introduce myself... my name is Luis, known by some as "Luis M. Garcia"

I am a legitimate incel, from Venezuela, I am 25 years old and I have never had a girlfriend, kisses or sex or friends due to my extreme ugliness and my sub-humanity.

To the other boys and men like me, who are many... I tell you, don't worry! Girls are not for us, put yourself in their place, why would you want an ugly guy, when there are handsome and normal men? It is a matter of logic, of discarding, but life does not end there.

We just have to get used to it, resign ourselves to loneliness and play video games, watch nopor, eat all the food we can and make many manuals, take advantage of the internet and technology to entertain ourselves, greetings!

As I loaded the post, it only showed about 1/5 of the image... :feelsjuice:

And he looked like an absolute MOGGER, it's really a testament to how much eye area and asymmetry matters. :feelsUgh:

Simply cover his face starting from the right side of the image until you can only see half of his left eye, and you'll see what I'm talking about. :feelshehe:

so much cope in the commentz in my own language lol

A couple of years ago in SF, I overheard a white foid talking shit about latino men with her friend. I was kinda shocked. The latino dude she was insulting was one of those spaniard looking white dudes that made a move on her. He was just a bit darker with a little bit of indian blood. After he left, they went full on KKK mode mocking his spic ass.

The latino dude was an immigrant or tourist I believe.

I was like, fuckkk. If she's insulting that chad riguez-lite spic, what must they be saying about us Asian men behind our backs...

If your not a really white looking spic, it really is over. These foids are extremely racist and I can't stress it enough on this forum.