Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Stop with the asians like white men meme

You've just reached the summit of mount cope:

CpKdfAf.jpg

SsBFCgY.jpg

These are just 3 real life examples. I see these types of couples everywhere every fucking day.

I rthink I'd be happy with that tbh

I'm a tall and white guy, where's my Asian gf?

Seriously, so many copers on this site... Women of all races are still women and thus have the same standards.

Where do you live? Some eastern european shithole?

Yeah, I'm white and no asian twat, let alone any female of any color for that matter, has ever given me the time or day, let alone glance my direction... unless Chad was behind me or some shit. Women are all the same, they all hate me.

Yeah I call BS, unless you are physically deformed or your face is really fucked up (the exception to the rule, most men are "average looking", hence the word "AVERAGE"), then you have no excuse and its likely due to your own lack of trying. Even then I'm being lenient because I've see a lot of couples of asian women with BELOW AVERAGE WHITE MALES. Also courting asian women in a western country isn't the same thing as courting asian women in an asian country.

Asian women also see white men as a possible meal ticket, a possible escape from their "shitty lives" in their country of origin, that you may possibly "take her with you". That in itself ups your attraction, especially in poor countries like Thailand or the Philippines.

You have multiple factors that are seen as "desirable traits"
1. European Features - Desired by basically all ethnic women for their children (connected to #2 and #3), especially asians and blacks, l'm black and like I said its a known thing to hear black women say they want a baby with "some good hair", a scrawny nerdy average looking white guy can get a girl that I would have to get buff and "pull thug game" for. Not only that ethnic women ironically tend to hate dark skin (again especially black women), you ever sit amongst a group of black women and listen to them speak about desirable traits, dark skin is almost always used as a -1 in selecting the man, its seen as a negative trait.

2. Perception Of Social Status - Obvious what this one means, being white means you are perceived to be of a higher social class among women, especially among women of other ethnicities, especially among women of other ethnicities in poor countries.

3. Perception Of Wealth - Also obvious, being white makes you be perceived by the women of other races (also your own race in comparison to other ethnic males) as "having money".

4. The Escape Route - The most effective tool in a white man's arsenal in getting laid in ethnic countries (and even your own country), its so effective it works without him even being aware of it. It goes hand in hand with #2 and #3. Women perceive you as a possible escape route from their current life in their poor countries, and fucking you and getting you attached to them increases their chances of you taking them with you back home.

That's just what I can come up with off the top of my head and there's way more and everybody knows about this, but go ahead and pretend like everything I've said here is a lie.
LMFAO you actually fell for the just be white meme. The evidence to support this is so flimsy its like "I have an ugly white friend who has a hot asian girlfriend" or "heres some pictures of ugly white dudes with asian girls". Just be white is only valid for third world shitholes, being white in the west is no big deal, it doesn't mean shit. Can you show me some actually evidence that this is true ?

LMFAO you actually fell for the just be white meme. The evidence to support this is so flimsy its like "I have an ugly white friend who has a hot asian girlfriend" or "heres some pictures of ugly white dudes with asian girls". Just be white is only valid for third world shitholes, being white in the west is no big deal, it doesn't mean shit. Can you show me some actually evidence that this is true ?

1. Tinder/okcupid studies (Shared on this forum multiple times)
2. Numerous tinder profiles where asian noodlewhores are explicitly mentioning they want to date "white only".
3. Ever flowing pics of ugly white guy with his asian gf
4. Numerous first hand witnesses

What do you mean by actual evidence?

1. Tinder/okcupid studies (Shared on this forum multiple times)
2. Numerous tinder profiles where asian noodlewhores are explicitly mentioning they want to date "white only".
3. Ever flowing pics of ugly white guy with his asian gf
4. Numerous first hand witnesses

What do you mean by actual evidence?
all anecdotal, none of that proves anything

LMFAO you actually fell for the just be white meme.
I don't know if you have a job, but I work in a job where I have to interact with and talk to "common folk" everyday, I didn't fall for anything, I'm speaking about what I have observed for myself, now you can go on to say some more disingenuous bullshit like its "anecdotal", but that's a lot of anecdotes coming from a lot of people posting here.

Just be white is only valid for third world shitholes
Yes, that is literally one of the fucking points I stressed in my arguments, and so did a lot of other posters so what is your point in saying this lol, you are literally trying to play off us being right as a "so what". It was like our primary point, you just need to travel and leave your damn country to get laid, but wherever ethnicels go our odds are basically the same, there is no country I can go to where I'm automatically more attractive than like 80% of the men already there.

Can you show me some actually evidence that this is true ?

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

A series of charts showing racial preference on a dating site, white males have the highest rating on average to all the other races. Blacks and asians however (especially blacks) have the lowest rating, that's because were perceived as genetically inferior and low status. Please just stop denying the truth, its just plain ridiculous to deny whats obvious, I shouldn't have to post charts to show you what you already know is true, you're just being a disingenuous prick.

Attachments

• reply-rate-by-race-graph.png
    reply-rate-by-race-graph.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
all anecdotal, none of that proves anything
I think you need to google anecdotal, personal accounts are anecdotal, but the tinder and okcupid studies aren't forms of anecdotal evidence, it just seems like you are extremely in denial and basically just throwing out a word you don't really understand the meaning to.

Anecdotal - "(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research."

I highlighted the key words in the definition here because I suspect you are retarded at this point

I don't know if you have a job, but I work in a job where I have to interact with and talk to "common folk" everyday, I didn't fall for anything, I'm speaking about what I have observed for myself, now you can go on to say some more disingenuous bullshit like its "anecdotal", but that's a lot of anecdotes coming from a lot of people posting here.

Yes, that is literally one of the fucking points I stressed in my arguments, and so did a lot of other posters so what is your point in saying this lol, you are literally trying to play off us being right as a "so what". It was like our primary point, you just need to travel and leave your damn country to get laid, but wherever ethnicels go our odds are basically the same, there is no country I can go to where I'm automatically more attractive than like 80% of the men already there.

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

A series of charts showing racial preference on a dating site, white males have the highest rating on average to all the other races. Blacks and asians however (especailly blacks) have the lowest rating, that's because were percieved as genetically inferior and low status. Please just stop denying the truth, its just plain ridiculous to deny whats obvious, I shouldn't have to post charts to show you what you already know is true, you're just being a disingenuous prick.
So basically you're saying that every white person in the world is instantly a god to all Asian women in the world and they all want our cock

I think you need to google anecdotal, personal accounts are anecdotal, but the tinder and okcupid studies aren't forms of anecdotal evidence, it just seems like you are extremely in denial and basically just throwing out a word you don't really understand the meaning to.

Anecdotal - "(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research."

I highlighted the key words in the definition here because I suspect you are retarded at this point
ethnic retards are the ones thats in denial like you, you think cureing inceldom is so simple that you fell for a meme. Get a grip on reality, if its to good to be true then it is

So basically you're saying that every white person in the world is instantly a god to all Asian women in the world and they all want our cock

Nice strawman, if you have such shitty reading and comprehension skills then I can't help you, what I'm basically saying is EXACTLY WHAT I FUCKING SAID IN MY REPLIES. Go read them over, you are either trolling here or facing and existential crisis so you are avoiding the truth, at least now we know you are mentally backed into a corner because instead of saying bs like "anecdotal" or "we fell for the meme" now you are reduced to ridiculous strawman like hyperbole in an attempt to deflect from our arguments, just stfu and kill yourself and this point, because we both know its the truth and you are just unwilling to admit to it.

I look pretty white
Just lol @ this, you conveniently left out the fact that you were half indian, yet you were acting like you were white and the so called "meme" wasn't working for you.

Nice strawman, if you have such shitty reading and comprehension skills then I can't help you, what I'm basically saying is EXACTLY WHAT I FUCKING SAID IN MY REPLIES. Go read them over, you are either trolling here or facing and existential crisis so you are avoiding the truth, at least now we know you are mentally backed into a corner because instead of saying bs like "anecdotal" or "we fell for the meme" now you are reduced to ridiculous strawman like hyperbole in an attempt to deflect from our arguments, just stfu and kill yourself and this point, because we both know its the truth and you are just unwilling to admit to it.
ethnic having an autistic freakout because he realizes its not as simple as a just be white meme JFL !! also I didnt read your replys because they are 3 paragraphs long defending a joke meme I cant take you seriously ethnic

"Every white person" is an overstatement. But yes, a big majority of asian noodlewhores think any kind of white people are gods.

I used to know one asian noodlewhore who used to think seeing a white twin baby brings good luck. She used take a longer path to her home so that she can see a twin white baby playing in front of their yard. Most of them can be as deluded as this.

"Every white person" is an overstatement. But yes, a big majority of asian noodlewhores think any kind of white people are gods.

I used to know one asian noodlewhore who used to think seeing a white twin baby brings good luck. She used take a longer path to her home so that she can see a twin white baby playing in front of their yard. Most of them can be as deluded as this.
thats to good too be true. it cant be that simple

I didnt read your replys because they are 3 paragraphs long defending a joke meme I cant take you seriously ethnic

Lol avoiding the truth, just another indicator you know you're wrong, wtf are you a brainlet

Just lol @ the fact that you think 3 small paragraphs are too much to read yet you can argue as though you have any mental fortitude, as if you have any decent arguments, you are probably to stupid to even realize how iroinc what you said here is, which is probably why you posted it.

>3 paragraphs are too much to read guiiiz
>btw I'm definitely right here because I didn't read what you said
>aren't I logical?, you guiz are the ones being illogical here

Get help

an anecdotal story doesn't prove shit
your life is an anecdotal story. no offense. your experience not being able to get asians is just as much an anecdote.

Lol avoiding the truth, just another indicator you know you're wrong, wtf are you a brainlet

Just lol @ the fact that you think 3 small paragraphs are too much to read yet you can argue as though you have any mental fortitude, as if you have any decent arguments, you are probably to stupid to even realize how iroinc what you said here is, which is probably why you posted it.

>3 paragraphs are too much to read guiiiz
>btw I'm definitely right here because I didn't read what you said
>aren't I logical?, you guiz are the ones being illogical here

Get help
im not going to waste my time reading an ethnic retard defending a meme like its some real scientific theory even if it was 1 sentence long

im not going to waste my time reading an ethnic retard defending a meme like its some real scientific theory even if it was 1 sentence long

Lol you would be the worst debate club member ever, you just moved the goal posts throughout this entire thing, and now its reached its final position which shows the bias you had FROM THE BEGINNING

First you were asking for proof we were right, now you're admitting you don't even care if were right because you consider it a meme and anybody "defending" it not worth listening to lol. You idiot, you just showed you were full of shit to begin with, this entire thread was a farce, you didn't care to hear anyones arguments to begin with, we were wrong by default no matter what, as far as you are concerned.

You moved the goal post from "I require evidence" to "no evidence is good enough for me because its a meme anyways"

My job here is done.

EDIT: Its a fitting end that I earned my 3rd star BTFO'ing you

I think it's pushed moreso by nonwhite incels, as a way to up their "oh poor me" status on the forum. Whites usually fight against the meme on the basis of Asian chicks not liking them.

true but they still take attractive whites over attractive any other race. too bad im currently a sub4 hybrid milknegro

I think it's pushed moreso by nonwhite incels, as a way to up their "oh poor me" status on the forum

Maybe some non white incels actually are doing it for that reason but I'm definitely not trying to do that, I don't get anything out of it, I'm just pointing out what can obviously be observed as true, and to deny this and yet ironically be mad at society for denying what we as a collective believe to be true and can observe all around us is EXTREMELY IRONIC.

>Is chad preferred by women and the rest of us are treated as less than
Oh yeah 100% true I see this all the time, even experienced it personally
>Don't white men have it easier getting laid due to the racial preferences of women based on how the white race is perceived as a collective
COPE COPE COPE, NOT TRUE AT ALL, FUCK THE ONLINE DATING STATISTICS, FUCK YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, ITS ALL ANECDOTAL IN THIS CASE, WHEN WERE TALKING ABOUT CHAD AND STACEY THOUGH IT COUNTS AS PROOF OBVIOUSLY

Its just really ironic, mental gymnastics at its best, I mean this shit is so meta if you really look at it, just look at the terms we use to describe the peak of attractiveness for males (CHAD) and the peak of attractiveness for females (STACEY), those are both VERY "WHITE" NAMES. All the other variations like Tyrone and Chang all stem from this source and spawned from these originals to be "racial counterparts", the white race is still the litmus test for attractiveness. The closer one is to having european features, the closer one is to being seen as attractive, that is just a fact of reality, and to deny this is no different than how norimes deny everything else we say.

Maybe some non white incels actually are doing it for that reason but I'm definitely not trying to do that, I don't get anything out of it, I'm just pointing out what can obviously be observed as true, and to deny this and yet ironically be mad at society for denying what we as a collective believe to be true and can observe all around us is EXTREMELY IRONIC.

>Is chad preferred by women and the rest of us are treated as less than
Oh yeah 100% true I see this all the time, even experienced it personally
>Don't white men have it easier getting laid due to the racial preferences of women based on how the white race is perceived as a collective
COPE COPE COPE, NOT TRUE AT ALL, FUCK THE ONLINE DATING STATISTICS, FUCK YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, ITS ALL ANECDOTAL IN THIS CASE, WHEN WERE TALKING ABOUT CHAD AND STACEY THOUGH IT COUNTS AS PROOF OBVIOUSLY

Its just really ironic, mental gymnastics at its best, I mean this shit is so meta if you really look at it, just look at the terms we use to describe the peak of attractiveness for males (CHAD) and the peak of attractiveness for females (STACEY), those are both VERY "WHITE" NAMES. All the other variations like Tyrone and Chang all stem from this source and spawned from these originals to be "racial counterparts", the white race is still the litmus test for attractiveness. The closer one is to having european features, the closer one is to being seen as attractive, that is just a fact of reality, and to deny this is no different than how norimes deny everything else we say.
No reasonable incel denies that whiteness is an advantage--and stats do, of course, show that whites are preferred by all racial groups. My beef, and I think OP's, is with those who seem to think that being white is both necessary and sufficient for pulling teh grills.

My beef, and I think OP's, is with those who seem to think that being white is both necessary and sufficient for pulling teh grills.

I doubt that's OP's beef because he was flat out denying anything I said that YOU JUST AGREED WITH and literally said he's ignoring anything anyone has to say otherwise because were "defending a meme". The only point I've been arguing (and that I've seen everyone else agreeing with me argue) is what YOU JUST AGREED WITH.

That whiteness is a great advantage in trying to get laid, more so among other ethnicities than their own obviously. Nobody is saying something as ridiculously simple as just being white means you'll get laid, as though a 1/10 lard ass white guy can go to an asian country and get laid without paying for it, were just saying whats obviously true, if the average looking white guy goes to an asian country he will find it very easy to get laid.

NOW HERE'S WHERE I TAKE IT TO THE POINT WHERE YOU'LL START DISAGREEING WITH ME (EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW ITS TRUE)

Here's the thing, I'd bet my life that most of the so called white incels here ARE AVERAGE LOOKING. I'm black and I'll admit I'm average looking, but being black isn't an advantage when you are average looking, I'd have to put on a few pounds of muscle and start speaking and acting like a nigga in order to "fully utilize my blackness", and here's the irony, I have a 5 inch penis with barely any girth, so even if I pull that off, and I'm able to get some whore thirsting for bad boy dick to fall for me, when its finally time to seal the deal she'll be disappointed by the one thing I'm lacking that is NECESSARY to score CONSISTENTLY as a black man..... BBC.

Do you get it, every race has its "stereotypical traits" that they can utilize to get women attracted to be them, but here are the key differences
Blacks - Big Penis
Asians - High Intelligence
Whites - JUST BE FUCKING WHITE

Lol are you getting the point now, if a black man doesn't have a big penis, the women we attempt to woo are disappointed because THATS OUR ONLY REDEEMING TRAIT as far as women are concerned, for asian men its usually intelligence because WOMEN DON'T EXPECT ASIAN MEN TO HAVE A BIG PENIS TO BEGIN WITH, so that means an asian man with average to below average intelligence is just as fucked as a black man with an average to below average penis. The ONLY THING women really desire white men for ARE THEIR GENETICS - (White skin, European Features, etc) so SIMPLY BEING WHITE means you've already hit the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS of your "stereotypical traits" that you can utilize as a white man to get women to be attracted to you.

To simplify
"WHITE ATTRACTIVENESS" IS INHERENT TO WHITENESS (SIMPLY BEING WHITE), AND TO A SMALL FACTOR WEALTH
"BLACK ATTRACTIVENESS" REVOLVES AROUND PENIS SIZE, MUSCULATURE, ATTITUDE, ETC
"ASIAN ATTRACTIVENESS" REVOLVES AROUND INTELLIGENCE, INGENUITY, PRODUCTIVITY, ETC

White men are the only men, who can simply just be themselves and that makes them attractive, this is why we say a lot of you so called white incels are just lazy or weak willed, you haven't even really tried much to be honest. A lot of you ADMITTEDLY HAVE ONLY ATTEMPTED TO COURT WOMEN OF YOUR OWN RACE.

The reason why white incels hate hearing this shit, is because it means their current shitty life is mostly their fault. I wish I could just wake up tomorrow and reality was reversed, and women preferred dark skin, and black women didn't care if their children had "nappy hair" so they didn't lust after white men so much, and asian women didn't mind dark skin and see it as a negative trait, but that's not going to happen, and what makes me mad is not this reality, I've accepted this reality, what makes me mad is when people pretend its not true when they know full well it is. Its like literally telling me everything I can see, everything I've dealt with, never happened, like you're calling us liars.

Last edited:
I doubt that's OP's beef because he was flat out denying anything I said that YOU JUST AGREED WITH and literally said he's ignoring anything anyone has to say otherwise because were "defending a meme". The only point I've been arguing (and that I've seen everyone else agreeing with me argue) is what YOU JUST AGREED WITH.

That whiteness is a great advantage in trying to get laid, more so among other ethnicities than their own obviously. Nobody is saying something as ridiculously simple as just being white means you'll get laid, as though a 1/10 lard ass white guy can go to an asian country and get laid without paying for it, were just saying whats obviously true, if the average looking white guy goes to an asian country he will find it very easy to get laid.

NOW HERE'S WHERE I TAKE IT TO THE POINT WHERE YOU'LL START DISAGREEING WITH ME (EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW ITS TRUE)

Here's the thing, I'd bet my life that most of the so called white incels here ARE AVERAGE LOOKING. I'm black and I'll admit I'm average looking, but being black isn't an advantage when you are average looking, I'd have to put on a few pounds of muscle and start speaking and acting like a nigga in order to "fully utilize my blackness", and here's the irony, I have a 5 inch penis with barely any girth, so even if I pull that off, and I'm able to get some whore thirsting for bad boy dick to fall for me, when its finally time to seal the deal she'll be disappointed by the one thing I'm lacking that is NECESSARY to score CONSISTENTLY as a black man..... BBC.

Do you get it, every race has its "stereotypical traits" that they can utilize to get women attracted to be them, but here are the key differences
Blacks - Big Penis

Lol are you getting the point now, if a black man doesn't have a big penis, the women we attempt to woo are disappointed because THATS OUR ONLY REDEEMING TRAIT as far as women are concerned, for asian men its usually intelligence because WOMEN DON'T EXPECT ASIAN MEN TO HAVE A BIG PENIS TO BEGIN WITH, so that means an asian man with average to below average intelligence is just as fucked as a black man with an average to below average penis. The ONLY THING women really desire white men for ARE THEIR GENETICS - (White skin, European Features, etc) so SIMPLY BEING WHITE means you've already hit the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS of your "stereotypical traits" that you can utilize as a white man to get women to be attracted to you.

To simplify
"WHITE ATTRACTIVENESS" IS INHERENT TO WHITENESS (SIMPLY BEING WHITE), AND TO A SMALL FACTOR WEALTH
"ASIAN ATTRACTIVENESS" REVOLVES AROUND INTELLIGENCE, INGENUITY, PRODUCTIVITY, ETC

White men are the only men, who can simply just be themselves and that makes them attractive, this is why we say a lot of you so called white incels are just lazy or weak willed, you haven't even really tried much to be honest. A lot of you ADMITTEDLY HAVE ONLY ATTEMPTED TO COURT WOMEN OF YOUR OWN RACE.

The reason why white incels hate hearing this shit, is because it means their current shitty life is mostly their fault. I wish I could just wake up tomorrow and reality was reversed, and women preferred dark skin, and black women didn't care if their children had "nappy hair" so they didn't lust after white men so much, and asian women didn't mind dark skin and see it as a negative trait, but that's not going to happen, and what makes me mad is not this reality, I've accepted this reality, what makes me mad is when people pretend its not true when they know full well it is. Its like literally telling me everything I can see, everything I've dealt with, never happened, like you're calling us liars.
Why are you yelling?

Why are you yelling?
Not yelling, highlighting, I find that you can get the points you want to "really stick" in an argument by highlighting them, and nothing is more effective in that than both emboldening and capitalizing said text.

For example -
YOU JUST AGREED WITH

I found it necessary to highlight that part for obvious reasons.

The irony of this is despite all of that your response to everything I said is "Why are you yelling?"

Which leads to my next point, if nobody really cares (or wants to believe) what you have to say, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU SAY IT, they won't really hear it anyways.

he is an autistic ethnic literally writing essays about a meme because he desperately wants it to be true

Oh the irony, you know you sound exactly like some normie on incel tears. Just swap out "autistic ethnic" with "loser". Like I said there's a huge irony here that the same people that want normies to admit other "black pills" are true, are using the same argumentative tactics they use against me when I'm relaying another "black pill".

So I ask the question, why do you then expect normies to realize the truth, shouldn't you sympathize more with them, because right now I sound as "autistic" to you as you do to them talking about "chad" and "stacey".

Not yelling, highlighting, I find that you can get the points you want to "really stick" in an argument by highlighting them, and nothing is more effective in that than both emboldening and capitalizing said text.

For example -

I found it necessary to highlight that part for obvious reasons.

The irony of this is despite all of that your response to everything I said is "Why are you yelling?"

Which leads to my next point, if nobody really cares (or wants to believe) what you have to say, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU SAY IT, they won't really hear it anyways.
Uh huh, maybe you should stop sniffing your highlighters and learn to read the white man's language. I did indeed "AGGREEEE WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUU" but I was saying that this phenomenon that we BOTH AGGRREEERREREEEEEE is real isn't evidence against the claim that OP was making, because he never said that being white wasn't an advantage, only that it wasn't sufficient.
he is an autistic ethnic literally writing essays about a meme because he desperately wants it to be true
Probably.

i dont really think they like white oafs. they mroe into the smaller whites

Just be black guys har har and you'll have white women throwing themselves at you

eajrl1.jpg

Uh huh, maybe you should stop sniffing your highlighters and learn to read the white man's language. I did indeed "AGGREEEE WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUU" but I was saying that this phenomenon that we BOTH AGGRREEERREREEEEEE is real isn't evidence against the claim that OP was making, because he never said that being white wasn't an advantage, only that it wasn't sufficient.

Why are you screaming?

You see how stupid a response like that looks when its obvious why someone is writing something a certain way?

Being white is sufficient, that's a harsh truth you guys just don't want to admit, white attractiveness is inherent to whiteness, unless you are genetic freak or like a 3/10 and below being white is enough to get laid

Blacks - Big Penis

To simplify

Bravo my boy. The only time I have ever received attention from females was in Asia, and I am very white looking, even though I was Norwood 3.5 at the time. I am also pretty short at 5'9. I even had girls come up and approach me or ask me for my wechat or whatever the fuck while shopping.

Also in Asia, I met some other average to subhuman looking white people who were hired as English teachers (simply for being white, of course) who also had LOTS more luck with woman and even planned to stay in Asia for as long as they could just because of this factor. I even went out several times with them and whatever girls they happened to bring, so this wasn't just me taking their word for it. And guess what - I met a few blacks and they have NO luck whatsoever - they are treated more as a curiosity.

Another blackpill is that for simply being white and speaking English in Asia, you can have a much higher salary than most of the native population, even though you can't speak a single word of their language and know absolutely nothing about their culture. JFL!!!!! It's also completely legal and normal practice there to ask for a headshot when applying for a job, so literally send in your subhuman white looking passport picture and that is all you need. Note that this, however, is becoming less true in more westernized and developed countries, such as South Korea, which almost has a glut of white expats at this point.

JBW is a legit theory if you are at least average looking, which like you pointed out, most white people on here are, myself included. ItsOver, even though a complete faggot, has offered plenty of proof. My anecdotes and countless others also provide evidence, but I am not going to lay my life out in front of this forum to try and prove anything. I didn't even need to use a single dating app over there like that faggot. One other thing worth mentioning is you need to at least not look like a little boy - a 16 year old white kid in Asia won't do much good, but if he waits until at least 20 then the doors are wide open. So that means alot of you 15 year old baby faced faggots on here need to wait a few more years to try and run JBW game.

I think some people here are skeptical because of the Asians in their own country don't treat them differently, which of course is true since they have been brought up here and average white guys and above are in plenty of supply.

Last edited: