Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Substance induced rotting

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
We love doing nothing and just rotting. Just letting time pass by and wait for the end.
I think weed is the best substance made for the purpose of rotting. :smonk:

To all the Incels that don’t smoke, nor use any other drugs, how do you make your free time bearable?

Last edited:
I don't use many intoxicants; I prefer to rot on .is with my full mental faculty, eat, or listen to the same music repeatedly, pondering the bitter truth that is the blackpill... :feelsjuice:

Sometimes I might watch movies, TV shows, or play vidya; that's somewhat rare though, due to both my lack of interest in the modern degeneracy-filled, foid-worshipping garbage being pumped into entertainment by corporations, and my lower-end hardware for such a thing. :feelshehe:

I don't use many intoxicants; I prefer to rot on .is with my full mental faculty, eat, or listen to the same music repeatedly, pondering the bitter truth that is the blackpill... :feelsjuice:

Sometimes I might watch movies, TV shows, or play vidya; that's somewhat rare though, due to both my lack of interest in the modern degeneracy-filled, foid-worshipping garbage being pumped into entertainment by corporations, and my lower-end hardware for such a thing. :feelshehe:
I think that’s way better than being high all the time. I want to quit but it’s so fucking hard. Everytime I try, dreary, sad and brutal reality hits me so again, that I just want to feel the numbness.

smoke weed play guitar

Masturbation

It feels good, but at most I can do it 3-4 times a day and each session is about 5 mins long, so it’s a short and temporary pleasure

Gotta find something else to do with the bulk of the time you have on hand

The problem with substances is that you lose the capacity to enjoy other activities and live basically to consume them. This happens even to normoid NPCs then its especially dangerous for depressed incels.

The problem with substances is that you lose the capacity to enjoy other activities and live basically to consume them. This happens even to normoid NPCs then its especially dangerous for depressed incels.
That’s true, it fuels my depression but feels good for the moment