Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Suicide doesn't matter unless you are a chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
From where i'm at i witnessed two suicides one was a schizo normie with tats and the other one was a chad who killed him self because of some "romantic" shit with his girlfriend. Point being everyone mourned the chad while the normie was being mocked, not that i care for either of them. Unless your whole point of your suicide is to just to end ur pain then by all means go ahead. But if you think for a second that someone other than probably ur mother or father would give a fuck about you, you are solely mistaken. So keep this into consideration for the next time one of you guy's reaches for the rope or the gun at least for me its not worth it.

The least we can get is virtue-signalling ngl

I don't care what happens, the universe ceases to exist

Correct, which is why I don't do it.

The least we can get is virtue-signalling ngl
i mean ur mother would care for you i can attest to that the cries i heard those days when i went on the funerals were haunting but everyone else was there to "show" respect which i call bullshit on. Most of them are there because they feel some moral obligation like its part of the norm.

but everyone else was there to "show" respect which i call bullshit on. Most of them are there because they feel some moral obligation like its part of the norm.
Society.

But if you think for a second that someone other than probably ur mother would give a fuck about you, you are solely mistaken.
Not even my mother gives af me about,she'd be happy to see me :feelsrope:.
If suicide is worth it or not is up to the individual,for a disfigured subhuman like me it's worth it, the only thing that awaits me if i keep on living is pain,pain,pain.

From where i'm at i witnessed two suicides one was a schizo normie with tats and the other one was a chad who killed him self because of some "romantic" shit with his girlfriend. Point being everyone mourned the chad while the normie was being mocked, not that i care for either of them. Unless your whole point of your suicide is to just to end ur pain then by all means go ahead. But if you think for a second that someone other than probably ur mother or father would give a fuck about you, you are solely mistaken. So keep this into consideration for the next time one of you guy's reaches for the rope or the gun at least for me its not worth it.
Schizo is worse than death

You could throw yourself off a building and people will complain that you dirtied the street.

You could throw yourself off a building and people will complain that you dirtied the street.
honestly yes. or complain that they need to walk another route.