[Blackpill] Take the VOICE PILL

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
144d 8h 17m
Apparently I "sound fat" on the mic. That is the #1 insult people go for, even my own teammates unprovoked. That or you sound "like a depressed bitch".
you need to fix your personality bro

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Major
★★★★
21d 3h 10m
I have a low deep voice but it still sounds like shit.
Aye I've got a deep voice but it sounds fuckin rotten. Like a fast mumbling shrek. I hate hearing my own voice, thinking that's how others hear me.

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
19d 12h 59m
My voice is annoying, it's over. :feelscry::feelsrope:

bignose

bignose

incel big nose
16d 7h 16m
I really like that anime, but it would be perfect if tomoko were a man, being a woman is not credible,
tomoko irl would be fucked daily by chads

M

misterbean9

reject in real life and gaming
★★★
6d 0m
I am frequently told that I have a monotone voice, like a serial killer/autist.

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
10d 27m
Ugly voice is a result of your maxilla not developing. Poor forward growth = incel voice.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

From Zabbaleen (Separatist part of Russia)
★★
73d 9h 30m
Fuck I have a voice that makes me sound like a retarded peasant from the 1600s. Voice pill is brutal

BududubNow

BududubNow

Veteran
★★★★
18d 2h 3m
According to many studies (two below), low and deep voice is considered attractive in a man because it's a sign of high testosterone level just like strong bones

LOW DEEP VOICE = HIGH T = HOT MAN

in the same way a high voice in a foids is attractive because it's a sign of high estrogen level

HIGH PITCHED VOICE = HIGH E = HOT GIRL

This Study shows that people with attractive voices (low for men, high for foids) are more likely to be judged PHYSICALLY attractive

TAKE THE VOICE PILL,

GIRLY VOICE = IT'S OVER

the studies

Not really. Listen to this:

It's not the tone that is the most important, it's the voice warmth. Ugly voice = incel. pretty voice = chad. Yes, the lower it is may give even more positive halo effect for a man, but it's not what makes or breaks man's voice.

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

28yo KHV 5'6 Autist and ogre.
★★
35d 10h 44m
I think I have a vocal disorder or maybe it is just a symptom of autism. My voice is quiet and I can't speak loud, my shouting voice is like normies talking voice.

BurntNegroid_Cel077

BurntNegroid_Cel077

Over 4 African-cels my bruddahs
6d 22h 26m
I am frequently told that I have a monotone voice, like a serial killer/autist.
Samee. I'm told I speak "too slow" and sound like a stoner. My voice sounds so low but not "full" if that makes sense.

I think I have a vocal disorder or maybe it is just a symptom of autism. My voice is quiet and I can't speak loud, my shouting voice is like normies talking voice.
Same. My voice got low way too fast. By the 6th grade I had one of the deepest voices in my school but it never fully matured. Got bullied for it through middle school. I'm told I don't speak up enough and whenever I talk in a large group of people or order when I'm at a busy restaurant the waitress has to lean over because my voice does not project at all. No idea how I got fucked over so badly when my own father has a deep and full voice. Idk how he sounded when he was my age but the only cope I can hold onto is the fact that your voice changes throughout your entire life. Like even when you get to your 40s and 50s it usually doesn't sound how it did when you were half that age.

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 20h 14m
What does the Blackpill day about goofy dumb-sounding voices

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
42d 1h 6m
Take the mumbling pill. :feelsrope:

waste matter

waste matter

Born -> Cope -> Cremate
★★★★★
7d 18h 15m
my voice sounds like a gay ass bitch it never begun

P

PaperSkin

Recruit
3d 11h 50m
Samee. I'm told I speak "too slow" and sound like a stoner. My voice sounds so low but not "full" if that makes sense.

Same. My voice got low way too fast. By the 6th grade I had one of the deepest voices in my school but it never fully matured. Got bullied for it through middle school. I'm told I don't speak up enough and whenever I talk in a large group of people or order when I'm at a busy restaurant the waitress has to lean over because my voice does not project at all. No idea how I got fucked over so badly when my own father has a deep and full voice. Idk how he sounded when he was my age but the only cope I can hold onto is the fact that your voice changes throughout your entire life. Like even when you get to your 40s and 50s it usually doesn't sound how it did when you were half that age.
Exactly I think having a deep voice is overrated. Some people have really deep mumbly voices which makes it hard to hear them. Could you imagine how annoying it must be to get asked to repeat yourself everytime your say something

If it's a deep and clear voice however you're all good.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Captain
★★
9d 34m
I sound bad.

BurntNegroid_Cel077

BurntNegroid_Cel077

Over 4 African-cels my bruddahs
6d 22h 26m
Exactly I think having a deep voice is overrated. Some people have really deep mumbly voices which makes it hard to hear them. Could you imagine how annoying it must be to get asked to repeat yourself everytime your say something

If it's a deep and clear voice however you're all good.
You're spot on. It's so annoying being labeled "the quite kid". Whenever I say something in a group setting someone tries to repeat what I said so everyone else can hear like we're in elementary school. It's so emasculating. Deep voices are very overrated. The fullness of the voice is what matters. Full voices command respect in any kind of setting. I only ever get my point across if it's a one on one/small convo never group discussions. I constantly get told "you don't sound at all like how you look"/how my face doesn't match my voice jfl.

kinggGoblin

kinggGoblin

Recruit
★★★★
5d 51m
my voice is reasonably deep but its not very clear. also idk if being taller helps your voice get deeper, deepest voice from my school is a guy who's 5'4"

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
11d 5h 49m
I have a deep voice but regardless I’ve been told by numerous women I’ve ran into online that I sound like a “creep” and “pedophile”. So that’s nice I guess.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

watch out watch out watch out!
★★★★
13d 21h 5m
This is me to an extent. When you raise your voice does your voice crack as if you're still going through puberty?
This aand even worse with emotion

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Captain
★★★
16d 23m
ETHNIC CHAD WITH ACCENT = EXOTIC AND HOT

ETHNICEL WITH ACCENT = CREEP
Curry accent is creepy even if it's Chadpreet.
Likewise with Chang.
The exception is Chadrigues and Chaddam.

incelborn72

incelborn72

Banned
-
1d 2h 7m
Well, just one more way in which I'm fucked, and one more reason it's over. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I have a nasal, weak voice, and I stutter sometimes. I had a tracheotomy done many years ago. Yes, I can relate. Another way to be fucked. Definitively over.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Admiral
★★
25d 9h 25m
My voice used to be deep as a teenager up until my early 20s. Now in my late 20s my voice has changed to more high pitched :feels:

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
78d 5m
My voice used to be deep as a teenager up until my early 20s. Now in my late 20s my voice has changed to more high pitched :feels:
same (kind of. it wasnt super deep but it was deeper). i think smoking made my voice higher tbh.

crookednose

crookednose

Recruit
1d 5h 12m
would steroids help?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
23d 16h 30m
My voice sounds soy

P

PaperSkin

Recruit
3d 11h 50m
80% of the time when anyone responds it's just to call me fat or say I sound depressed as fuck, sound like a bitch, all that
This is what I mean apart from as a sexual fetish a deep voice is overrated unless it has fullness. Whenever you say something people will only be thinking about the fact that your voice is deep and not about what you've just said. It gets annoying really fast

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
62d 8h 56m
This is what I mean apart from as a sexual fetish a deep voice is overrated unless it has fullness. Whenever you say something people will only be thinking about the fact that your voice is deep and not about what you've just said. It gets annoying really fast
Wtf does fullness mean?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autismcel wizard with special powers
11d 15h 59m
I have a nasal, weak voice, and I stutter sometimes. I had a tracheotomy done many years ago. Yes, I can relate. Another way to be fucked. Definitively over.
Yeah, I got the same things, except the tracheotomy. Whenever I hear my voice being played back to me, I get the same visceral feeling of disgust as when I look in a mirror. It's sad, bro. Losing the genetic lottery is sad.

incelborn72

incelborn72

Banned
-
1d 2h 7m
Yeah, I got the same things, except the tracheotomy. Whenever I hear my voice being played back to me, I get the same visceral feeling of disgust as when I look in a mirror. It's sad, bro. Losing the genetic lottery is sad.
When I've been notified your answer I was just remembering some words by a dear psychiatrist of mine several years ago. He told me that the rehabilitation process consists on balancing your ill aspects with the healthy ones that we all may have. ¿A window open to overcome the genetic lottery's effects? I hope your "special powers" help, bro; I don't doubt you have them. Anyway, giving up isn't an option. Not redpilling here, but advocating for dying while standing up. Regards.

black skincel 2

black skincel 2

BLACKpilled neet
★★
2d 5h 32m
Fucking hell why I can' t I be born with a big black deep voice

Quarantined

Quarantined

Veteran
★★★★
41d 18h 25m
When I'm angry my voice gets to foid pitch

J

joe_incel123

Recruit
★★★★
2d 20h 8m
My voice seems to magically attract women who don't know how I look. They imagine me as the man of their dreams, the Super-Chad. But when they actually see how ugly I am, they are shocked.

As long as they think of me as the Super-Chad I can say what I want, fool them, everything - and they still love me.

It's funny to enjoy being the Voice-Chad for some time, but anyway, once you send a picture or meet them, all the magic is gone.

I don't even think that my voice is that great. It's deep and stuff, it's manly, but not something special I would say. But maybe I am able to play being a Chad when talking and knowing that they can't see me - and in combination with the good voice it works.

That's no bragging at all. It's sad actually. I am trying to get at least a little attention from women through talking to strangers. Always knowing I will never be able to bang their pussies.

After all, yes, it is nice to have a voice that women like. But you will face the truth at one point anyway. The more you think you are not subhuman, the more you get disappointed when you get looked at as a subhuman at the point they know how you look like.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
12d 21h 15m
I have an OK voice even though I have cucked T levels

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★★
6d 12h 36m
over for voicelets

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 18h 1m
My voice is naturally low pitched when I'm bored and high pitched when I'm excited.
I have to make a conscious effort to keep it low around people to impress them, because it gets high if I'm with people I already know.