Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tallcels aren’t fakecels

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I am going to get crucified hung drawn and quartered for saying this but tallcels are still incels. Being tall does NOT compensate for your face. If you are ugly, your height will never compensate. To say so, is cope. The face is the most important part of your appearance. If you’re facially sub5 or even sub4, even being 7 ft tall won’t help. Your ugly face which is the most prominent part of your appearance, will destroy you. Tallcels should stop being stigmatized on this forum, because short guys with superior faces mog them to death. All of the Scientific Blackpill has proven how important looks are, but there isn’t any data showing that height>face. Face>height.

@Legendarywristcel @ordinaryotaku @TallCelFag

I am going to get crucified hung drawn and quartered for saying this but tallcels are still incels. Being tall does NOT compensate for your face. If you are ugly, your height will never compensate. To say so, is cope. The face is the most important part of your appearance. If you’re facially sub5 or even sub4, even being 7 ft tall won’t help. Your ugly face which is the most prominent part of your appearance, will destroy you. Tallcels should stop being stigmatized on this forum, because short guys with superior faces mog them to death. All of the Scientific Blackpill has proven how important looks are, but there isn’t any data showing that height>face. Face>height.

6'3"

Being tall is really important but with an ugly face, bad frame, balding, soft voice, autism, below average IQ, no education and lack of money it gets very hard. Plus being stuck in Sweden where everyone is tall and have a ton of money it gets even worse. Plus I’m brown-eyed in a place where 80% have light eyes. I also can’t travel don’t have the money for it.

Last edited:
If a tallfag wants to fuck up his life and prospects by labeling himself incel that's not my problem.

I'm just jelly at the amount of respect and fear being tall commands. Nevertheless, a 6'5 KHHV should post here, while a 5'5 dude whos had sex and kissed before should leave, and in my opinion should also get doxxed.

What about 7 foot 8?
Nope
Being tall is really important but with an ugly face, bad frame, balding, soft voice, autism, below average IQ, no education and lack of money it gets very hard. Plus being stuck in Sweden where everyone is tall and have a ton of money it gets even worse. Plus I’m brown-eyed in a place where 80% have light eyes. I also can’t travel don’t have the money for it.
What country are you?

If I LARPed as him on tinder saying I’m 6’7 I would get nothing
This. Height > face theorists are copers, unless they're already good looking and just need height to complete the package.

If tallcels aren't fakecels why do you guys have such a superiority complex compared to shorter men? You guys call us manlets, society has ingrained "you have to grow up tall and strong" and it's OK to insult men for being short and call us little boys. So with all that, you guys should be slaying women left and right, but instead you guys have the nerve to call yourselves incels and join these forums and expect us NOT to call you all fakecels? I just don't get it.

If tallcels aren't fakecels why do you guys have such a superiority complex compared to shorter men? You guys call us manlets, society has ingrained "you have to grow up tall and strong" and it's OK to insult men for being short and call us little boys. So with all that, you guys should be slaying women left and right, but instead you guys have the nerve to call yourselves incels and join these forums and expect us NOT to call you all fakecels? I just don't get it.

What I don’t see anyone insulting manlets here. It’s more like an endless crusade on tallcels.

So? Doesn’t mean ugly tall guys can slay
This. Height > face theorists are copers, unless they're already good looking and just need height to complete the package.
Many of them just are so obsessed with height that they think a deformed guy can be 7ft and instant chick magnet

High iq face > height @gymletethnicel

Based. Being tall helps if you have a good face.

Ugly tall guy vs handsome short guy

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WouldYouRather/comments/87cdmv/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=0b18d5c41f4547849be212a6302e28ae&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=87cdm

1572029432626.png

1572029465692.png

View attachment 346996
View attachment 346997
View attachment 346998

Ugly tall guy vs handsome short guy

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WouldYouRather/comments/87cdmv/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=0b18d5c41f4547849be212a6302e28ae&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=87cdm

1572029432626.png

1572029465692.png

Many women won’t be honest because they are afraid to admit they hate ugly guys. Also tall ugly guys having a gf is cherry-picking. It’s like saying you know a 5’2 Indian guy with a gf

face>height

Many women won’t be honest because they are afraid to admit they hate ugly guys.
are you fucking kidding me? they are almost anonymous on the internet unless they are megaretarded to dox themselves why the fuck would they do that? We all talk about how women show their true colors on the internet because there's no shaming and stuff but here you are talking the opposite thing
"Also tall ugly guys having a gf is cherry-picking." you disregard the poll in lipstick then tell my opinion is cherrypicking what an argument
All of the Scientific Blackpill has proven how important looks are, but there isn’t any data showing that height>face. Face>height.
but here you are claiming face>height based on your own personal opinion

The face is the most important part of your appearance.
If lacking in height would lower a good looking man's smv

why is it not possible to gain smv if you are above average in height?

You need to look Blackopscel tier to be Incel as a tall guy.

Face > Race > Height is the holy trinity of looksism

are you fucking kidding me? they are almost anonymous on the internet unless they are megaretarded to dox themselves why the fuck would they do that? We all talk about how women show their true colors on the internet because there's no shaming and stuff but here you are talking the opposite thing
"Also tall ugly guys having a gf is cherry-picking." you disregard the poll in lipstick then tell my opinion is cherrypicking what an argument

but here you are claiming face>height based on your own personal opinion

If lacking in height would lower a good looking man's smv
View attachment 347003
why is it not possible to gain smv if you are above average in height?
Being anonymous doesn’t mean they won’t get cyber bullied. Also, lipstick alley is a small sample size thread and it’s a sampling bias when it’s on a very precise forum and like I said foids aren’t always honest. Ugly face= death sentence.

if being tall saves you then @ordinaryotaku would be a slayer right now

Couldn't agree more, heightcopers are delusional, I'd trade bodies with my 165cm friend ANYDAY(his face is like a 7/10). FACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL

Couldn't agree more, heightcopers are delusional, I'd trade bodies with my 165cm friend ANYDAY(his face is like a 7/10). FACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL
This is why the stigma against tallcels should end. If height triumphs over face then no tallcel would be here

If you are tall, you mog me from the get go.

All of the Scientific Blackpill has proven how important looks are, but there isn’t any data showing that height>face.

Wrong. The data has been posted many times. You have to pay women more money to date a short guy than an ugly guy: https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/

This means being a short guy is worse. If you disagree with those stats, then link a study proving otherwise.

Being short is worse than being ugly for a man, because men have had to hunt and protect women and children since the caveman days. You do that by being big and strong, not by being pretty. It's not that complicated. Before laws were invented, an ugly giant could just beat or kill a small prettyboy then fuck the latter's woman. This dynamic is still ingrained into humans on a subconscious level.

The legendary Casanova himself was tall but extremely ugly:

You can still be incel if you're tall when you look like blackops2cel, but anyone downplaying the importance of height is retarded. Face > height only applies to females, because there's no expectation for them to be strong. To deny this is to deny science itself. If you disagree, then explain to me how being a twink helped during the caveman period (unless you just don't believe in evolutionary psychology/natural selection).

I'm just jelly at the amount of respect and fear being tall commands. Nevertheless, a 6'5 KHHV should post here, while a 5'5 dude whos had sex and kissed before should leave, and in my opinion should also get doxxed.
I think this is a pretty agreeable take

Giga cope, yes they are. Ive never EVER met a tall person who never had a gf

Wrong. The data has been posted many times. You have to pay women more money to date a short guy than an ugly guy: https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/

This means being a short guy is worse. If you disagree with those stats, then link a study proving otherwise.

Being short is worse than being ugly for a man, because men have had to hunt and protect women and children since the caveman days. You do that by being big and strong, not by being pretty. It's not that complicated. Before laws were invented, an ugly giant could just beat or kill a small prettyboy then fuck the latter's woman. This dynamic is still ingrained into humans on a subconscious level.

The legendary Casanova himself was tall but extremely ugly:

You can still be incel if you're tall when you look like blackops2cel, but anyone downplaying the importance of height is retarded. Face > height only applies to females, because there's no expectation for them to be strong. To deny this is to deny science itself. If you disagree, then explain to me how being a twink helped during the caveman period (unless you just don't believe in evolutionary psychology/natural selection).
What you showed only shows how much money is needed to compensate for height. It didn’t say about tall ugly guys are attractive
Giga cope, yes they are. Ive never EVER met a tall person who never had a gf
I bet you have. If tallcels didn’t exist they wouldn’t post on this forum.

"I'd rather be incel as fuck and tall than 5'6 with an average girlfriend." -from the forum's resident 6'5 poster
can't believe anyone straight up denies that height is a massive factor in how you're viewed socially and sexually

Ugly tall people do exist

Tall guys can certainly be incel, but they still have it a million times better than a short guy. A much smaller percentage of tall guys are incel vs short guys. Obviously.

NT tallfags with above average IQ and non-deformed faces should fuck off to looksmax. there's no quality reason to be on this wretched forum if you have a solid foundation to ascend.

no coincidence that it's usually tall'cels' who ascend
Tallcels exist. If your face is ugly you’re doomed no matter how tall you are
Normies and IT are more blackpillled than this forum, the heightpill is one of the most basic blackpills that everyone on earth is aware off. You'd have to be a massive retard to deny it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WouldYouRather/comments/87cdmv/guys_of_reddit_would_you_rather_be_short_handsome/dwbyr1t?context=3

tbh I met one, but he was a morbidly obese autistic giga nerd with acne.

No, it's not. It's extremely common.
And there is data that shows that height is more important than face

Or they're just LARPers, we have seen over and over again how people here are not even really incel.

That thread showed no proof that height is more important than face. You think @Legendarywristcel and @ordinaryotaku are LARPers?

Being a tallcel is only viable if you are shit in every other aspect.

I knew a guy in college. 6'1, blonde, blue eyed white man. Sounds nice, except he was a facecel, wristcel, voicecel, mentalcel, and framecel.

I knew a guy in college. 6'1, blonde, blue eyed white man. Sounds nice, except he was a facecel, wristcel, voicecel, mentalcel, and framecel.
If you’re Guly your height won’t compensate at all

If a tallfag wants to fuck up his life and prospects by labeling himself incel that's not my problem.

Mogs me brutally

You are accusing me of cherrypicking and now you use that weeb to make a point how mch brainlet can you be
the only arguments you have is
Show scientific data that shows that being ugly can compensate for your height

threads on a forum don’t count
That’s cherry-picking and plus the rest of his face compensated for his eyes anyways
If you’re Guly your height won’t compensate at all
*ugly

Show scientific data that shows that being ugly can compensate for your height

threads on a forum don’t count

That’s cherry-picking and plus the rest of his face compensated for his eyes anyways

*ugly
you dont accept anything anyway whats the point?
you said threads on forum dont count because you just have seen rageagainsttdl thread about height vs face income trade off
you even correct the "Guly" that was your comment in the first place :feelskek:
Scientific studies + polls + lot of examples vs your own opinion and one example of your tall weeb friend