Wizard32

Officer
-

Not sure you're ready fren

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

Recruit
-
There are a lot of bluepilled cucks that do everything for a whore and she ends up fucking a chad that treat her like shit. At least i'm glad that u became blackpilled
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Shall Set you FREE!!

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Veteran
-
You made two mistakes boyo 1 you didnt make your intentions clear so the dumb foid probably though you were gay or actually wanted to be friends and 2 you thought being friends with a foid would help if she didnt instantly give you hints from the beginning you should know it was over

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
mfw she vividly describes her sneaking out last night and banging some senior I’ve never heard of in his car in the Safeway parking lot
Moggs me because car.

I really thought she liked me. I was about 8 inches taller than her too, so she would always look up into my eyes while we were talking.

Eventually, I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner. She said yes. I thought I had finally ascended.

At dinner, she brought up dating. We talked a bit before she started talking about the guy she liked. (I didn't pay for her food, don't worry)

Eventually we grew further apart and she stopped talking to me. She found a chadlite bf.

Feelsbadman.
By the way, cucks, bluepilelrs and redpillers thin kthat you would have had a chance with this female. They will tell you that you messed it up, that it is your fault. Just lol at them.

Billowel

Billowel

Veteran
-
I am not sure if op is speaking in earnest,but we all know this story is actually happening in some corner of the world.it's over

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

insomniac daydreamer
-
Why are you still talking to her, cut this bitch out of your life bro.

S

Subhuman Currycel

Recruit
-
The fact that you still talk to her while she posts her getting railed by gigachads is pretty cucked ngl.