Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Teenlovepill] This is what the average teenager is doing and what we will never experience

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Me (17f) and my boyfriend (17m) have been looking for a place to have sex for a couple of days now. It’s not our first time but we’ve got strict parents and we aren’t allowed to take one another in our rooms. We were short on options because we almost got caught doing it in a car by the cops once so we settled with the woods. I don’t have a car and his mom is using his car to get to work because hers is in the shop so we just walked. We laid a blanket down and started to have sex. It got annoying at times because bugs kept flying on us and we had to shove sticks aside. At one point, I got on top and he was getting too loud so I took my panties and stuffed them in his mouth.

QONVIyz.gif

We laid there for a while when we finished because the both of us were extremely exhausted. I ended up taking pictures of him (Not his nude bottom half Ik that’s illegal) because he looked adorable and smiled each time he looked up at me lol.

Overall experience: 7/10 Would I recommend it: Ehh, if you bring a thick enough blanket and aren’t super afraid of bugs, then i guess it’s not too bad.

reddit.com/r/sex/comments/i3p9y0/having_sex_in_the_woods_was_expecting_it_to_be_a/

Imagine wasting 17+ years of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising this cumdump. I will never get over how there are fathers out there literally raising sets of holes to keep other men's dicks warm and wet.

Jv

Sex

Last edited:
this is the worst thing I've read all day
just depressing

You must really like pain if you voluntary go to a sub called "r/sex"

IT: sex isn't everything
15 year olds who actually have sex: fuck the hell out of them at first opportunity

The missed out / teenlove pill is the second most brutal pill in existence, next to the SMV pill

I really doubt that’s what the average teenager is experiencing

anyway
386FD980 EF72 4BB1 AB92 EBD8CD7FAA96

I thought 15yo kids were too young to have sex.IT lied to us boys,it's ovER

I can't do this anymore.

I'd kill sigmacel for a chance to be a teenager again :feels:

water is indeed wet

EVEN IF I ASCEND I STILL MISSED OUT ON THE THRILL OF TEEN SEX, I WILL ALWAYS BE INFERIOR TO ZOOMERS WHO LOST THEIR CHERRIES AT A YOUNG AGE AND I NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS, DAMN IT AAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You must really like pain if you voluntary go to a sub called "r/sex"
I used to do it myself sadly, but I managed to kick the habit. Sexhavers infuriate me so much.

Last edited:
Having shit-stained panties stuffed in your mouth doesn't exactly scream "turn-on" to me. :feelspuke:

That sub is potent suifuel.

Neither can I, but I'm trudging along
Brutal, I just remembered I'm 20 in two months
Damn, I'm in my 20's and I barely feel like I've aged mentally. Hopefully things will get better for us from here on out.

Damn, I'm in my 20's and I barely feel like I've aged mentally. Hopefully things will get better for us from here on out.
Delusions, I still find myself thinking things will get better,
I have been saying this to myself for the last 4 years

Then again it IS reddit so I'm not sure how serious I take it.

Not denying foids are giving themselves to chad earlier and earlier mind you.

Delusions, I still find myself thinking things will get better,
I have been saying this to myself for the last 4 years
You may have a point there.

Dark wojak light grey

I just feel so defeated every time I see stuff like this

I never got any of this. What’s the point?

this kind of shit makes me want to go ER

oy, she's a stinky sexual predator and a terrorist who needs to be shoot immediately! after all IT taught me that people under 21 don't even think about sex and even imagining sex with them is a crime so unforgivable you need to immediately report it to the FBI

this makes me want to end my life

Fuarkkk it's overrrr. That chad won't ever know the agony of us being subhumans being told to personality maxx and self improve Maxx to get girls. He doesn't need to do any of that. Teenlove pill is the most brutal thing to me cause it simply can't be recovered. Even if you ascend you'd just be a decent guy to settle with, not the silly boy she tries new naughty things with. If for some miracles you ascend and say to her "how about sex in the woods? Or perhaps we can have fun in cinema?" to spice up your sexless marriage due to her not being physically attracted to you, in her minds she'd picture her doing all those in the past with Chad and it already bored her

Remember that women want to send us to gas chambers

lol you are coping if you think the average teen male is having any sex kek.

I really doubt that’s what the average teenager is experiencing

anyway
View attachment 309092
literally I was exercising and at the high school next to it, I saw a couple just like this and it hurt so god damn bad
The guy was even on his phone at some points while they were making out, looking a bit disinterested but the girl just kept getting in his face
I thought being on your phone during intimacy was just a meme
if a girl could look at me like she did at him I might get a heart attack

I'm not even angry anymore. Its just straight up depressing. Makes me tear my face into pieces. Why can't I live that life? Why me?? :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Average, more like Chadlite or super high-tier normie, at the very least. Everyone keeps forgetting how shallow women of my generation are. The average men that I graduated high school with didn't get shit.

Young people have never been having less sex.

Imagine wasting 17+ years of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising this cumdump. I will never get over how there are fathers out there literally raising sets of holes to keep other men's dicks warm and wet.
Men were right to demand dowry when marrying off their daughters. What good even is a daughter for a man?