Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TELLEM-T EXPOSED; THE SLAYER LARP

Did you not see his face? He mogs IG models. I even searched around alot to see if it was a model or actor or something but I couldnt find anything so I believe it is him.
i saw his face and he isnt that gl. high tier normie, tyronelite at best.

Poland Russia Bulgaria maybe france
its already widely believed 3 of those countries, especially Poland, is easy for blacks. Have it done in the UK, US, or something like that.

I said like five minutes ago he was a LARPer and probably posted every time he laid a pure white girl. Look at all those white girls he's matching up with - blacks are in such high demand right now. Only races that can be incel are whites and curries.

ioAUAvD.gif

i saw his face and he isnt that gl. high tier normie at worst, tyronelite at best.
Doesn't matter, he can bag average white girls easy. Dark men are the most desired men at the moment, mainly because female progressivism. Whites are seen as evil oppressors and must be genocided, which is why these women love the BBC even though it isn't any bigger than the BWC.

This is a member if incels.is gentlemen.
A high ranks red colored og
I would say ban him but he's already banned. How about we IP ban him and @whogivesafucc

I knew it, I knew that my tinder was broken at that time when I did an experiment on him.

Another clue is I did orb experiment right after Tellem's experiment and was getting only 2-3 for first 3 days then they all started flowing in.
I guess you were right. I got trolled

What does that mean he is GL
GL? Are you referring to good looking? Of course he is; white women love that dark skin, and black women exclusively stick to their own race. Black men are the most privileged race sexually.

Just because 2% of us are high tier chads doesn't mean the other 98% get laid. This board is majority white, which shows something.
Cope
GL? Are you referring to good looking? Of course he is; white women love that dark skin, and black women exclusively stick to their own race. Black men are the most privileged race sexually.
Idk what does that mean.
TELLEM IS LEGIT 8/10 TYRONE SLAYER

Indeed brother, @StormlitAqua
He's a tall negro in the west, he should have no issues. His face is not as GL as everyone says, but tall negro is the important part. I've been saying that for a long time.

WHAT THE FUCK?

300 FUCKING MATCHES

I said like five minutes ago he was a LARPer and probably posted every time he laid a pure white girl. Look at all those white girls he's matching up with - blacks are in such high demand right now. Only races that can be incel are whites and curries.
Cope

Tellem T is legit 8/10 Tyrone, he has lower third so good
lower third isnt everything. he has boring eyes and bad skin/acne. he is also 5'10. to be tyrone you need to at least be 6ft.
Tellem T is legit 8/10 Tyrone, he has lower third so good
lower third isnt everything. he has boring eyes and bad skin/acne. he is also 5'10. to be tyrone you need to at least be 6ft.

Also kek "TELLEM-T EXPOSED" when he exposed himself

Poland Russia Bulgaria maybe france

So was he repeatedly location-swapping to get these matches? It's not quite as outrageous as it seems then, as he's probably boosted in every new city. Plus he's scouring through miscegenation hotbeds; it'd be like me hopping from Seoul to Hanoi to Bangkok to Manila.

Still, look at the eagerness with which these foids respond to his messages. Un-fuckin-believable.

You don't know anything bro
HE IS 6'4 TYRONE WITH WORLD RECORD BIDELTOID FRAME PCT WITH INSANE FORWARD GROWTH

also @UBERCEL you guys are talking about different people. Hunter is talking about blackletcel, ubercel is talking about tellem t. Ubercel is the one who keeps mixing different events/people up in this thread.

So was he repeatedly location-swapping to get these matches? It's not quite as outrageous as it seems then, as he's probably boosted in every new city. Plus he's scouring through miscegenation hotbeds; it'd be like me hopping from Seoul to Hanoi to Bangkok to Manila.

Still, look at the eagerness with which these foids respond to his messages. Un-fuckin-believable.
ITS PURE SUIFUEL THEY SEND NUDES
"just run the bbc game" confimed again
He is 6 inches length on a good day.
LOOKS
also @UBERCEL you guys are talking about different people. Hunter is talking about blackletcel, ubercel is talking about tellem t. Ubercel is the one who keeps mixing different events/people up in this thread.
True, I messed up sry
Did you even read what I just posted?
I was talking about tellem excuse me

@Master @Ryo_Hazuki
These are our members, CHADs

If you legitimately thought he was or could be an incel, you're an absolute fucking moron :lul:

just end me.
mentalcel is a meme, case closed.

>"If u covered with tattoos youll look exactly like that guy from blacked"
WHITECELS RISE UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Solitarian_Walker

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6