Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TELLEM-T EXPOSED; THE SLAYER LARP

@Weed
What can we do to solve the LARP problem
He's a tall negro in the west, he should have no issues. His face is not as GL as everyone says, but tall negro is the important part. I've been saying that for a long time.
Guys is 6'4 27 inch world record bideltoid

I said all along Tellem-T looked like a Sears catalogue model. He had GOD TIER facial bones, I don't understand how nobody else could notice that. Not to mention being a 6ft roided ogre. He was only half black, enough to be exotic to women without outright intimidating.

Just another low IQ normie like most of the people here.

@Solitarian_Walker
@RageAgainstTDL @Jockcel
I said all along Tellem-T looked like a Sears catalogue model. He had GOD TIER facial bones, I don't understand how nobody else could notice that. Not to mention being a 6ft roided ogre. He was only half black, enough to be exotic to women without outright intimidating.

Just another low IQ normie like most of the people here.
He is 6'4 27 inch world record bideltoid. His face is top tier
Free my nigga @nausea and kointo

@RageAgainstTDL @Jockcel

He is 6'4 27 inch world record bideltoid. His face is top tier
Free my nigga @nausea and kointo
@UBERCEL are you black

JFL at those who asked to unban him, yeah, because he clearly belongs here in the first place, lmao.

image.png
image.jpg
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.jpg
Is this actually him? He's fucking ripped - total Tyrone. Unbelievable; days like these make me wish i were born black so i could drown in white pussy

@FoidsDeserveCancer @Mickeyonacid @37YearOldVirgin @idkwattodowithlife
JFL at those who asked to unban him, yeah, because he clearly belongs here in the first place, lmao.
The tellempill destroyed me
Is this actually him? He's fucking ripped - total Tyrone. Unbelievable; days like these make me wish i were born black so i could drown in white pussy
It is him I can confirm
@Mongolianwizard
Are you black/nigger
I'm not black

@FoidsDeserveCancer @Mickeyonacid @37YearOldVirgin @idkwattodowithlife

Why am I tagged on this? I'm not black or framed up in the slightest.. actually I'm the exact opposite of this dude. Lol

I mog u

Whitecels are the only truecels
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
JFL at whites only truecels, anyone that says that is ethnic/nigger LARPing as a white guy
Chad > tyrone has been proven by REAL statistics and studys time and time again and no amount of LARPing will ever change that

@Weed
What can we do to solve the LARP problem

Guys is 6'4 27 inch world record bideltoid
Stop believing that obvious chads, even when they are ethnics are not getting laid.. I called out his larping when he was new here. He would mog Zyros in social situation. You can't solve the LARPing problem really, sooner or later they just die out. He is obviously extroverted, typing like a normie in an "extroverted way", usually you can tell who is LARPing and who is legit, with Tellem it was kind of obvious.
Start believing in what blackpill is actually mostly about in terms of lookism and it's F A C E. Also daily reminder that NOW he is getting attention due to him being good looking EVEN when he is banned, seeing the power of lookism is kind of a fascinating thing.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
JFL at whites only truecels, anyone that says that is ethnic/nigger LARPing as a white guy
Chad > tyrone has been proven by REAL statistics and studys time and time again and no amount of LARPing will ever change that
I guess you are right, only ethnics are truecels.

Pepe inferno
I normally don't get mad online but FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LARPING FAKECEL YOU GOT MORE MATCHES IN ONE DAY THAN MOST NORMIE GUYS WILL GET THEIR ENTIRE LIVES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLACKCELS ARE FAKECELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop believing that obvious chads, even when they are ethnics are not getting laid.. I called out his larping when he was new here. He would mog Zyros in social situation. You can't solve the LARPing problem really, sooner or later they just die out. He is obviously extroverted, typing like a normie in an "extroverted way", usually you can tell who is LARPing and who is legit, with Tellem it was kind of obvious.
Start believing in what blackpill is actually mostly about in terms of lookism and it's F A C E. Also daily reminder that NOW he is getting attention due to him being good looking EVEN when he is banned, seeing the power of lookism is kind of a fascinating thing.

View attachment 31564
Ragefuel
View attachment 31565
I normally don't get mad online but FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LARPING FAKECEL YOU GOT MORE MATCHES IN ONE DAY THAN MOST NORMIE GUYS WILL GET THEIR ENTIRE LIVES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLACKCELS ARE FAKECELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This, I want to fucking rope

View attachment 31565

Thi

This is a fake frauded pic with gay lighting and him showing upper teeth

:ping:
dude his shoulders are huge and he's built like a tank. He could easily (as we now know) get a girl.

He is obviously extroverted, typing like a normie in an "extroverted way", usually you can tell who is LARPing and who is legit, with Tellem it was kind of obvious.

Underrated post. I got this impression from his posting, as well as whogivesafucc's (blackletcel seemed a little more genuine, which is why I think he was LARPing as a LARPer). Shades of it from Blackpill101 too.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. Too aspie.
I am being serious! All I read from women is "NO DICK PICS!!!!!" I thought it disgusted them - like it was a sexual assault on their eyeballs.

Women think that dick pics are men trying to terrorize women (when in actuality it is a trait we share with monkeys to show attraction, but anyway..). Also women frequently express disgust at male genitalia in general.

Last edited:
I am being serious! All I read from women is "NO DICK PICS!!!!!" I thought it disgusted them - like it was a sexual assault on their eyeballs. Women have told others that they thought dick pics were men trying to terrorize women (when in actuality it is a trait we share with monkeys to show attraction, but anyway..)
They do this to keep the sub-6s away my friend. Chad knows that this rule does not apply to him.

This has to be the biggest rage and suefuel on this site
:feelsrope:no girl will ever talk to you like this:incel:

They do this to keep the sub-6s away my friend. Chad knows that this rule does not apply to him.
DAMMIT! I thought this was the one trait I shared with Brad Pitt - our cock n balls disgusted women.

Fuck it all to hell. I want to force my dick down a girl's throat and make her choke to death on it. That'd be awesome.

It really is begging the question: Why the hell is @Tellem-T on incels.is?

Last edited:

Never seen girls as thirsty as this, its ogre
DAMMIT! I thought this was the one trait I shared with Brad Pitt - our cock n balls disgusted women.

Fuck it all to hell. I want to force my dick down a girl's throat and make her choke to death on it. That'd be awesome.

It really is begging the question though: Why the hell is this man on incels.is?

This has to be the biggest rage and suefuel on this site
Yes indeed
Underrated post. I got this impression from his posting, as well as whogivesafucc's (blackletcel seemed a little more genuine, which is why I think he was LARPing as a LARPer). Shades of it from Blackpill101 too.
I'm destroyed
I am being serious! All I read from women is "NO DICK PICS!!!!!" I thought it disgusted them - like it was a sexual assault on their eyeballs.

Women think that dick pics are men trying to terrorize women (when in actuality it is a trait we share with monkeys to show attraction, but anyway..). Also women frequently express disgust at male genitalia in general.
Chad can do no wrong
The chadpill destroyed me

Tfw no teenage love

It really is begging the question: Why the hell is @Tellem-T on incels.is?
Indeed man, all whores deserve to be controlled and redistributed rightfully, tellem wants validation like every Chad.
@Weed what is you opinion
Never seen girls as thirsty as this, its ogre
I just want pure love but I'm destroyed now.
Nothing will fix me

Last edited:
Yes indeed

I'm destroyed

Chad can do no wrong
The chadpill destroyed me

Tfw no teenage love

Indeed man, all whores deserve to be controlled and redistributed rightfully, tellem wants validation like every Chad.
@Weed what is you opinion

I just want pure love but I'm destroyed now.
Nothing will fix me
Have more suifuel? Coz I know its over now

Have more suifuel? Coz I know its over now
There is more, the pics aren't uploading.
I SWEAR TO GOD HE HAD A MATCH SO BUETIFUL THE SKY CRIES WHEN IT LOOKS AT HER FUCK ME ILL NEVER GET TEEN LOVE WITH ANYONE NOT EVEN MALES I WANT TO FUCKING ROPE FUCK EVERYTHINF
yes TWENTY SEVEN INCHES
You mog him

There is more, the pics aren't uploading.
I SWEAR TO GOD HE HAD A MATCH SO BUETIFUL THE SKY CRIES WHEN IT LOOKS AT HER FUCK ME ILL NEVER GET TEEN LOVE WITH ANYONE NOT EVEN MALES I WANT TO FUCKING ROPE FUCK EVERYTHINF
Upload on imgur and just share the link
You mog him

Are you kidding or not? Is everyone here chad?

Just be tall theory confirmed.

You used a WHITE chad picture and then showed the results, stating that you did an experiment with a black man. Its obvious than ethnic men don’t get the same results as white ones do.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE. WHAT IS HIS NATURAL CLAVICLE WIDTH?

that is fucking huge man
He's wider than 99% of professional roided up bodybuilders.
Even arnold was only 24inches (after COPIOUS roiding)

You used a WHITE chad picture and then showed the results, stating that you did an experiment with a black man. Its obvious than ethnic men don’t get the same results as white ones do.
what are you even trying to say? The girl said he looked like the guy from blacked. Since when this white guy start featuring in blacked
He's wider than 99% of professional roided up bodybuilders.
Even arnold was only 24inches (after COPIOUS roiding)
Damn

Upload on imgur and just share the link

Are you kidding or not? Is everyone here chad?
I was kidding on the bagelcel part.
But serious man they are hot, I don't Wana be banned for worship
Just be tall theory confirmed.
True, it's over for us manlets
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE. WHAT IS HIS NATURAL CLAVICLE WIDTH?

that is fucking huge man
World record
TBH his frame is really what makes the difference.
Height and frame combo is insane

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back