Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TELLEM-T EXPOSED; THE SLAYER LARP

You used a WHITE chad picture and then showed the results, stating that you did an experiment with a black man. Its obvious than ethnic men don’t get the same results as white ones do.
I know fucko, I'm exposing a Slayer larping as incel

Who's surprised? Not me.
6'3", literally has a frame better than top body builders, 7/10 face... Do I need to go on? It never mattered that he was ethnic, he's still a slayer. Glad the fag is banned.

Who's surprised? Not me.
6'3", literally has a frame better than top body builders, 7/10 face... Do I need to go on? It never mattered that he was ethnic, he's still a slayer. Glad the fag is banned.
This, I'm so broken rn

Who's surprised? Not me.
Yeah, I was actually just thinking today why he disappeared coz. And then I see this post

Lmfao it is over another GOAT poster is a LARPer

Remember everyone, BLACKS CANNOT BE INCEL!

@13k @tehgymcel420
Well... I feel betrayed, but I'm not black so it's still over for me.
image-jpg.2301

I know man.
I'm so destroyed I feel like I'm in tears.
But men don't cry so I won't be a pussy
Fuck u tellem
Yeah man. I never felt it was so over

@Tellem--T @Tellem-T is browsing this thread.
if you see this then fuck u for breaking my heart.
You are my akhi I got betrayed
Screenshot 20180730 0353462

yes TWENTY SEVEN INCHES

Guy's got a large frame no doubt, but there's no fuckin way those are 27 inch shoulders. He's an obvious prima donna courtesan looking for validation online, so I wouldn't put it above him to be doing some serious e-stating. As an example, I remember posts of his where he claimed to be 6'2", then he was 6'2.5", then 6'3", now 6'4".

Even 23 inch shoulders are going to look absurdly large. I'm 19.5" at 6'3" and look fairly broad. 27 inches is superhuman.

I mean the one he had like 2 matches or something at least a month ago.
I ran the experiment in a random area in toronto. I really tried to get him matches there. I presume there are better pictures of him out there and that he is more successful in other countries.

My tinder was not broken at that time so I dont know what went wrong.

Yeah man. I never felt it was so over
We are being cucked even on incel forums bro
I ran the experiment in a random area in toronto. I really tried to get him matches there. I presume there are better pictures of him and that he is more successful in other countries
That picture where he shows his teeth is so frauded to the bone

Guy's got a large frame no doubt, but there's no fuckin way those are 27 inch shoulders. He's an obvious prima donna courtesan looking for validation online, so I wouldn't put it above him to be doing some serious e-stating. As an example, I remember posts of his where he claimed to be 6'2", then he was 6'2.5", then 6'3", now 6'4".

Even 23 inch shoulders are going to look absurdly large. I'm 19.5" at 6'3" and look fairly broad. 27 inches is superhuman.
His mom measured it srs
Maybe wrong measurement idk

It really doesn't bother me at all @Tellem-T you my nigga and had hilarious posts

High IQ

That picture where he shows his teeth is so frauded to the bone
No I havent used this one. I dont know, I guess the area was just retarded. I should have done one in EE.

Just be tall

Ahh, that's what I was doing wrong!!! I wasn't being tall enough. BRB 6'3 obviously isn't enough so becoming 6'5.:yes::chad:

It can't possibly be that my rejections are due height not being the cheatmode you think they are, eh?

Ahh, that's what I was doing wrong!!! I wasn't being tall enough. BRB 6'3 obviously isn't enough so becoming 6'5.:yes::chad:

It can't possibly be that my rejections are due height not being the cheatmode you think they are, eh?
Face is everything
No I havent used this one. I dont know, I guess the area was just retarded. I should have done one in EE.
Probably, just locationcel I guess

Just be good looking?
AHHHHH thats what i was doing wrong!
I am not a 9.7/10 thats why i am not getting laid!
Just ignore my god given bone structure, height is definitely not the reason i am not getting laid! if only i was given a positive niggerantiual tilt also to make me a 9.7/10 !!!

Just be good looking?
Just ignore my god given bone structure, height is definitely not the reason i am not getting laid! if only i was given a positive niggerantiual tilt also to make me a 9.7/10 !!!
Over for sub 9.8 cels

Many bannedcels are browsing this thread :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your good height is nevertheless a huge advantage.

Just be good looking?
Have you ever triedTinder?
I'm so destroyed, let the world know my pain
I hope you ascend

He's 27 inches....

You're 19.5 inches from shoulder to shoulder, bideltoid breadth is across the chest. It's a VERY different measurement, if your shoulder to shoulder bone breadth is 19.5 inches you're like 23inch bideltoid ,which is ultra wide.

He IS 27in bideltoid though...

He's 27 inches....

You're 19.5 inches from shoulder to shoulder, bideltoid breadth is across the chest. It's a VERY different measurement, if your shoulder to shoulder bone breadth is 19.5 inches you're like 23inch bideltoid ,which is ultra wide.

He IS 27in bideltoid though...

Hm, I was under the impression that it was indeed the measurement from deltoid to deltoid, but done by marking spots against the wall and measuring between them. I have a measurement using this method and another in a sliding doorway giving the same result. I imagine a small increase would be observed across the chest, but 3-4 inches?

And does he have proof of his stats or is everyone taking him at his word?

The race pill didnt destroy him hard enough

I am being serious! All I read from women is "NO DICK PICS!!!!!" I thought it disgusted them - like it was a sexual assault on their eyeballs.

Women think that dick pics are men trying to terrorize women (when in actuality it is a trait we share with monkeys to show attraction, but anyway..). Also women frequently express disgust at male genitalia in general.
oh boyo, I have seen posts from women I know saying "I really need some dick right now" and worshipping (chad) dicks. There was also a post online that I saw before where a woman was reminiscing over a god-tier dick she had and how she will never forget it. If you are good looking enough, women will literally rape you
1531109219570-png.26407

Women ask for dick pics all the time.

The race pill didnt destroy him hard enough
If you are chad territory race has very little effect
oh boyo, I have seen posts from women I know saying "I really need some dick right now" and worshipping (chad) dicks. There was also a post online that I saw before where a woman was reminiscing over a god-tier dick she had and how she will never forget it. If you are good looking enough, women will literally rape you
1531109219570-png.26407

Women ask for dick pics all the time.
This forum has too much sui fuel today

Also daily reminder that NOW he is getting attention due to him being good looking EVEN when he is banned, seeing the power of lookism is kind of a fascinating thing.

View attachment 31564
Completely agree with this. Some banned fakecel pretending to be incel is STILL getting his boots licked because he's decent looking. Anyone else would just get swept underneath the rug like a cockroach.

People need to stop sucking off these fakecels

Completely agree with this. Some banned fakecel pretending to be incel is STILL getting his boots licked because he's decent looking. Anyone else would just get swept underneath the rug like a cockroach.

People need to stop sucking off these fakecels
Sad truth tbh, just be good looking

TyroneT drowning in white stacy pussy

quick someone throw him a lifeboat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back