Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal @Tesla is by far the cringiest and most autistic user I have ever seen on this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-

Check out this thread. Holy shit, if @Tesla is not trolling he really takes cringe to a whole new level

Instead of trying to understand what was said you try to roast (T001) my testicles in public so I don't pass the next generation of my knowledge (T010) through... or so it is in a Tauri's thought process, if snuffing people can be called that. You represent 43% of the population, meaning nearly half of the world is based on original sin, bastardry and togetherness.

You are the fifth or so Tauri I've seen here.

He gives off Pseudo-Intellectual vibes

In my original state, I would've been interested in the game.

Why bully him :feelswhat:

Says the guy who thinks foids are traumatized innocent angels who don't know any better

Last edited:
Most people calling me pseudo-intellectual fail to realize half people here can't even understand my posts. You can't judge the quality of someone elses' intellectuality if you don't employ intellectual curiosity yourself.

Says the guy who thinks foids are traumatized innocent angels who don't know any better
Ikr
Most people calling me pseudo-intellectual fail to realize half people here can't even understand my posts. You can't judge the quality of someone elses' intellectuality if you don't employ intellectual curiosity yourself.
I think this is a troll tbh

LETHAL INJECTION GO TO SLEEP 6 FEET DEEP

You're such a cuck :feelskek:

I like your style but unless you are 99th percentile in intelligence don't bother with what you are trying to do. Okay you are smart, but focus on blackpill takes like, for example, understanding that a truecel does the work and Chad takes credit.

nice avi :p

hes on another level

hes my favorite poster since zyros, mensa iqcel, and fontaine

>outcasting someone on a board for social failures
Why do people keep doing this?

no i am the biggest cringe

but being cringe is a good thing it shows your trueceldom

I'll give you a B for the effort
But if I was three-foot-eleven
You'd look up to me, and for the record
You would suck a dick to fuckin' be me for a second

:feelsmusic:

ded ser? What do you like about it mab
idk i just like berserk

>outcasting someone on a board for social failures
Why do people keep doing this?
To feel some semblance of belonging, power, or superiority.
He gives off Pseudo-Intellectual vibes
I disagree. Nothing about that morons reamblings is intellectual nor pseudo-intellectual, almost implying there is something underneath it all. I’ve read his idiotic writings it’s about stargate and doctor who. He’s just another sci fi obsessed mental case trying to make sense of people by judging their avatars (which can change on a whim) and their post history. It’s like trying to diagnose a disease by reading peoples magazine subscriptions. Downright retarded.

To feel some semblance of belonging, power, or superiority.

I disagree. Nothing about that morons reamblings is intellectual nor pseudo-intellectual, almost implying there is something underneath it all. I’ve read his idiotic writings it’s about stargate and doctor who. He’s just another sci fi obsessed mental case trying to make sense of people by judging their avatars (which can change on a whim) and their post history. It’s like trying to diagnose a disease by reading peoples magazine subscriptions. Downright retarded.
If you really think that the current diagnosis methods are effective enough to be comparable as a standard to type people, you are retarded and lobotomized. Psychology knows worse than alchemists did, comparatively.

What people choose to represent themselves with ALWAYS refers to their values one way or another, and yes that means you can predict behavior from some signs because that's what typing things is for. You give something the type an array to make it a predictable tool setting to create stacks and queues. If someone changes avatar from Goku (N100) to Nietzsche (N110), then there is a reliable connection here isn't there?

Also, the 72archetypes site is made to be challenging, and not made by me, but the greatest systems designer and creative genius ever. If you couldn't understand it, you got filtered. The creator changes entire lives just by existing, and taught 200+ people of the theory who used it one way or another to better themselves so they can change the world, so it's not an exclusive club just to be cult like, otherwise it wouldn't be public. It aims to impact on reality instead of running away from it like cults do.

But it's obvious that to understand reality you need to have capacity to do so, and that capacity is measured by curiosity mostly. Have you used all the buttons from the site?

Last edited:
Instead of trying to understand what was said you try to roast (T001) my testicles in public so I don't pass the next generation of my knowledge (T010) through... or so it is in a Tauri's thought process, if snuffing people can be called that. You represent 43% of the population, meaning nearly half of the world is based on original sin, bastardry and togetherness.

:bigbrain:

where can I learn your knowledge. Any books?

where can I learn your knowledge. Any books?
Start from 72archetypes.com, read every single thing starting from the faq, and click all the buttons. Type reddit search Camas on Google and look for creator72archetypes user posts. Read them and again trying to understand each one.

Or talk to me on Telegram or Discord (see my previous posts, I'll provide them in my profile) and I will peg you a type in a short to tell if you can ever keep up with it. It sounds condescending, but if you can't even try to invest mental effort onto something you're supposedly interested into, then you can't judge it.

Last edited:
Trucel status, he will deserve a follow.
Screenshot115

no i am the biggest cringe

but being cringe is a good thing it shows your trueceldom
cringe binge. :owo:

Trucel status, he will deserve a follow.
View attachment 564357

cringe binge. :owo:
I don't need your dry bread crumbs, Countess. I'm not a dog, stop following if you don't intend to take anything on my post history as useful because I'm not fond of parasites and don't produce shit to be eaten by ugly dogs that follow their master to death.

This website in 2022 is a spectacle to behold

If you really think that the current diagnosis methods are effective enough to be comparable as a standard to type people, you are retarded and lobotomized. Psychology knows worse than alchemists did, comparatively.

What people choose to represent themselves with ALWAYS refers to their values one way or another, and yes that means you can predict behavior from some signs because that's what typing things is for. You give something the type an array to make it a predictable tool setting to create stacks and queues. If someone changes avatar from Goku (N100) to Nietzsche (N110), then there is a reliable connection here isn't there?

Also, the 72archetypes site is made to be challenging, and not made by me, but the greatest systems designer and creative genius ever. If you couldn't understand it, you got filtered. The creator changes entire lives just by existing, and taught 200+ people of the theory who used it one way or another to better themselves so they can change the world, so it's not an exclusive club just to be cult like, otherwise it wouldn't be public. It aims to impact on reality instead of running away from it like cults do.

But it's obvious that to understand reality you need to have capacity to do so, and that capacity is measured by curiosity mostly. Have you used all the buttons from the site?

Have you considered that the waking state itself is false?

Tesla is pretty based, love reading hi IQ posts that expand my brain

Have you considered that the waking state itself is false?
Wow, three Tauri datapoints:
- T100 has fossils, sedimentation, integration, togetherness itself, political party lines and premature ejaculation (of bullets). Your avi has a fossil-like bone;
- You call yourself officer like a T010 common man or a T110 bad cop that T010 preaches to people T100 toe the line of PC.
- Assuming the waking state is false, which is glaringly self-inconsistent, like all of the T110 Big Brother sayings, and he was a bureaucrat and a bad cop.

- T100 has fossils, sedimentation, integration, togetherness itself, political party lines and premature ejaculation (of bullets). Your avi has a fossil-like bone;
- You call yourself officer like a T010 common man or a T110 bad cop that T010 preaches to people T100 toe the line of PC.
- Assuming the waking state is false, which is glaringly self-inconsistent, like all of the T110 Big Brother sayings, and he was a bureaucrat and a bad cop.
D765F0B6 5671 41EA 9940 215977F774CB

Tbh, I find that post kind of interesting and I think it'd be entertaining to see how he classifies a lot of the users here. Not sure if it's cringe but it's definitely extremely autistic imo.

Last edited:

Never suggested that modern psychology was in any way effective at understand people better but I don’t think that the 72 archetypes are in any way an answer either. I couldn’t tell you the reason someone changes their profile picture from yuno gasai to agustus caesar but I don’t think you could either.
I won’t argue that given the chance to, people will choose to represent themselves how they see they want to be seen, or aligned with, but it would be foolish to say that’s in every case.
also the site wasn’t hard to read, I can understand it just fine. The creator is just an asshat with a pension for rambling.
i don’t care about your arbitrary numbering nor do I care about your new methodology of characterizing incels. What I do care about is finding a better way to find happiness in my life and that’s where my focus lies, nowhere else.

. I couldn’t tell you the reason someone changes their profile picture from yuno gasai to agustus caesar but I don’t think you could either.
Projection of one's ignorance is literally gasligthing, which is a Narcissist tactic. Of course everyone needs to dumbed down for you to have a nice pillow under your twisted head, but it could be Tauri snuffing. Again, if you didn't put the work to understand what you are criticzing, you can't make any value judgement about it. I told you what leads everyone to do anything at all are their values.
but it would be foolish to say that’s in every case
it's not, values are the eigenvectors of your personality. Exception cases exist, but they often are a reflection of other values that the user has and it almost always has a connection to his core ones (those who define his principles and he wouldn't want to change them)
The creator is just an asshat with a pension for rambling.
If you truly understood what the whole website, not just the homepage too, was like, you would look past it. If you cared about knowledge at all, the way he sounds would matter less than what he says, and a lot of it has provable connections with reality. A lot of people start like you, judging the guy as a schizo, and then there are people who create accounts just to talk o him or thank him.

But hey, I wasn't expecting that a Tauri forum valued intelligence in any way, in fact Tauri find it a disease in some cases. But I've found that too late.

Last edited:
His avatar: Moustaches me.

Projection of one's ignorance is literally gasligthing, which is a Narcissist tactic. Of course everyone needs to dumbed down for you to have a nice pillow under your twisted head, but it could be Tauri snuffing. Again, if you didn't put the work to understand what you are criticzing, you can't make any value judgement about it. I told you what leads everyone to do anything at all are their values.

it's not, values are the eigenvectors of your personality. Exception cases exist, but they often are a reflection of other values that the user has and it almost always has a connection to his core ones (those who define his principles and he wouldn't want to change them)

If you truly understood what the whole website, not just the homepage too, was like, you would look past it. If you cared about knowledge at all, the way he sounds would matter less than what he says, and a lot of it has provable connections with reality. A lot of people start like you, judging the guy as a schizo, and then there are people who create accounts just to talk o him or thank him.

But hey, I wasn't expecting that a Tauri forum valued intelligence in any way, in fact Tauri find it a disease in some cases. But I've found that too late.
There is a difference between a philosophy about how types work, and typology according to psychometrics and factor analysis. Do you really think there are 72 distinct archetypes in terms of statistical independence? The only way you would know is do a 2000 question survey that would be fitting to all your archetypes and then do a factor analysis to see how many factors you need to explain the variance. I am very sure that most of those 72 archetypes are overlapping constructs, if you even quantify them in the first place. Not taking into account your personal sentiment attached to it, but what you are doing is pseudo-science at best.

His posts are hilarious af tho:lul:

There is a difference between a philosophy about how types work, and typology according to psychometrics and factor analysis. Do you really think there are 72 distinct archetypes in terms of statistical independence? The only way you would know is do a 2000 question survey that would be fitting to all your archetypes and then do a factor analysis to see how many factors you need to explain the variance. I am very sure that most of those 72 archetypes are overlapping constructs, if you even quantify them in the first place. Not taking into account your personal sentiment attached to it, but what you are doing is pseudo-science at best.
Yes, typing and philosophy are both forms of knowledge, so they can congregate and be true. Statistics are Freak 001, they are removed bodies from reality, thus useless to metrify it. The Texas sharpshooter fallacy is summarily defined as wilfully harmful statistics, instead of incidental. Instead, 72archetypes are defined by two axioms, which you as a Tauri hates since principles can't be changed, conquered or integrated to other systems by defintion, and Tauri are all about being TOGETHER and oversimplifying for the humble and common man to understand. The faq on 72a website explains the axioms in which the theory is founded upon.

Tauri are also unfit to judge whether something is science of not as Science is Angel, it has wings, and Tauri are party elephants stomping/stoning people to the ground or roasting their testicles like you did with me on this thread. Meaning, your types' very base values are inconsistent with mine, so in order for you to exist, I should not. An example is how T100 togetherness is opposed to A000 originality and creativity. You can't be original, the first and origin of something, if you are together with someone; even scientists that make discoveries as a couple or group in general have their credit on what they created starkly defined. Are those 'overlapping constructs' to you? The theory is consistent with OOP thus has objects with immutable internal states or that interact with themselves in a way they preserve internal structure.

Last edited:
I don't need your dry bread crumbs, Countess. I'm not a dog, stop following if you don't intend to take anything on my post history as useful because I'm not fond of parasites and don't produce shit to be eaten by ugly dogs that follow their master to death.
Don't even bother, all he does is keep regurgitating the same retarded shit from that website he linked while insulting you, and I genuinely thought he was interesting at first, in fact he might not even be incel.
who joins an incel forum just to be assholes to other people :feelskek::feelssus:

The faq on 72a website explains the axioms in which the theory is founded upon.
Then it doesn't mean anything. Anyone can come up with a list of axioms, if there is no validity to it, it has no meaning.
The theory is consistent with OOP thus has objects with immutable internal states or that interact with themselves in a way they preserve internal structure.
"consistent"? You are using OOP as a bad analogy to people. In the same way you implied earlier that eigendecomposition (getting the eigen values) is comparable to decomposing personality. These superficial analogies - that I think you are just using to seem smarter - are why I called you autistic

Then it doesn't mean anything. Anyone can come up with a list of axioms, if there is no validity to it, it has no meaning
But you are not the one that will tear down their supposed inconsistencies, no sire. You keep at the center drinking beer with the chums, and if they say I'm schizo and 72archetypes are wrong then of course they are right.

consistent"? You are using OOP as a bad analogy to people. In the same way you implied earlier that eigendecomposition (getting the eigen values) is comparable to decomposing personality. These superficial analogies - that I think you are just using to seem smarter - are why I called you autistic
OOP is meant to precisely define systems as everything can and must be systematized for problem-solving, including minds. So using programming, whose goal is to create minds on a small or big scale (AI), as an analogy to minds is perfectly valid. Comparison requires making distinctions or assuming they exist in the first place, and Tauri don't as it's against togetherness, hence why you suck at it.

He is my favorite 2022 Schizocel. He might fill the void left by @Atheistsomalipirate

they say I'm schizo and 72archetypes are wrong then of course they are right.
Couldn't have worded it any better.
OOP is meant to precisely define systems as everything can and must be systematized for problem-solving, including minds. So using programming, whose goal is to create minds on a small or big scale (AI), as an analogy to minds is perfectly valid. Comparison requires making distinctions or assuming they exist in the first place, and Tauri don't as it's against togetherness, hence why you suck at it.
It's a programming paradigm. If you are so enthusiastic about precisely defining systems and systematizing the mind, why not take the psychometric approach and actually try to operationalize your archetypes and show their validity? Also AI is not the same as creating minds.

Even the MBTI had overlapping factors and is therefore deemed pseudoscience. And you think you schizoid 72 archetype system somehow has all independent factors? It wouldn't surprise me btw. if you were the one who created that site

Also AI is not the same as creating minds.
Yes it is. Intelligence can become recursive so as to simulate a living being's mind functionality. There was one successful truly recursive AI ever made in France on the 80s iirc. It got canned by people who hate intelligence and minds (Tauri), of course.

It's a programming paradigm. If you are so enthusiastic about precisely defining systems and systematizing the mind, why not take the psychometric approach and actually try to operationalize your archetypes and show their validity
I'm already doing it, retard, by that expeiment topic alone. I'm assuming that I get attention from intelligent people that can make implications, of course; if I say Slaves that can only handle positive emotions (S100) value hiddenness, conspiracy and hoarding, and that joos are that archetype, then you fucking know why. And then you see on that topic OP I said Slaves baseline values (000) are weakness, laziness and paying costs, and that polarities are inheritable thus 100 is also 000, then joos want people to be weak, are related to paying costs and laziness... GEE, I CAN'T SEE A CONNECTION HERE.

So just because you can't be arsed to make mental effort to understand something that could be incredibly useful to you, doesn't mean I'm not trying to get my point across. Finally, MBTI is Tauri, it's for common people and purports no growth, it's INTENDED to be overlapping, it's based on Togetherness! And snuffing questions, you get a type and stare at it. 72a allows you to develop polarities instead of blindingly getting them through traumas in life, for example. You are Tauri, so of course you are going to use low class typologies of your type as the lowest common denominator to measure others'.

See? I'm also A010 applying the archetypes in real time by typing you, A000 SHOWING things to people. And I make sure they know that you being Tauri is true by associating the baseline values of the type with your behavior on the spot.

Last edited:
Yes it is. Intelligence can become recursive so as to simulate a living being's mind functionality. There was one successful truly recursive AI ever made in France on the 80s iirc. It got canned by people who hate intelligence and minds (Tauri), of course.

I'm already doing it, retard, by that expeiment topic alone. I'm assuming that my attention is get by intelligent people that can make implications, of course; if I say Slaves that can only handle positive emotions (S100) value hiddenness, conspiracy and hoarding, and that joos are that archetype, then you fucking know why. And then you see on that topic OP I said Slaves baseline values (000) are weakness, laziness and paying costs, and that polarities are inheritable thus 100 is also 000, then joos want people to be weak, are related to paying costs and laziness... GEE, I CAN'T SEE A CONNECTION HERE.

So just because you can't be arsed to make mental effort to understand something that could be incredinle useful to you, doesn't mean I'm not trying to get my point across. Finally, MBTI is Tauri, it's for common people and purports no growth, it's INTENDED to be overlapping, it's based on Togetherness! And snuffing questions, you get a type and stare at it. 72a allows you to develop polarities instead of blindingly getting them through traumas in life, for example. You are Tauri, so of course you are going to use low class typologies of your type as the lowest common denominator to measure others'.
Putting the word recursive randomly in a sentence doesn't mean it makes sense. Yeah and I believe some germans also invented levitation in some far away village probably in the late 70s iirc, but I happen to don't have the source :lul: My point is that it's a baseless claim.

You seem to vaguely familiar with some computer science terminology but it's obvious you haven't actually been in a STEM field

And if it's intended to be overlapping then there aren't 72 archetypes, you can reduce that number. You are referring to your own concepts to explain your concepts, but this is circular reasoning.

And I'm 100% sure you made that site

Putting the word recursive randomly in a sentence doesn't mean it makes sense. Yeah and I believe some germans also invented levitation in some far away village probably in the late 70s iirc, but I happen to don't have the source :lul: My point is that it's a baseless claim.
The total lack of intellectual curiosity made by Tauri that were spoonfed formalities by T010 school teachers. You always expect knowledge to be forced into you, like it's unnatural. Of course, it's first instinct of Tauri to punch people on the face and see if they are stronger, thus 'conquering' the other person, or weaker, in which case they T010 conform. YOU conform to knowledge, slum rat, rather than seeking it actively, and blame people for not catering your inbred bastardry.

Don't ever dare to judge anyone's expertise in this forum anymore, you got roasted by another member in first page, proving you are low class even among incels, and now I'm asserting that you are low class in toto. I study System Analysis to change the world, while you got a low class coding job and think you are the T000 figurehead of that social status.

Last reply to your sorry ass, Tauri scum. Go back to the earth you worship so much by burying yourself.

The total lack of intellectual curiosity made by Tauri that go spoonfed formalities by T010 school teachers. You always expect knowledge to be forced into you, like it's unnatural. Of course, it's first instinct of Tauri to punch people on the face and see if they are stronger, thus 'conquering' the other person, or weaker, in which case they T010 conform. YOU conform to knowledge, slum rat, rather than seeking it actively, and blame people for not catering your inbred bastardry.

Don't ever dare to judge anyone's expertise in this forum anymore, you got roasted by another member in first page, proving you are low class even among incels, and now I'm asserting that you are low class in toto. I study System Analysis, while you got a low class coding job and thinks you are ths T000 figurehead of that social status.

Last reply to your sorry ass, Tauri scum. Go back to the earth you worship so much by burying yourself.
Okay. Good luck with your undergrad degree in system analysis while you spend your free time making a weird website while your fellow classmates are out chasing girls

• The forum automatically assigns default names on reaching predetermined post counts. A post count of 500 denotes an officer. I hadn't noticed it until you mentioned it. I did not name myself an Officer.

• Plato and Neo-platonism and other ancient schools of thought all postulate that the waking state is false.

I think your datapoints are incorrect.

Last edited:
It's the smile, not the stone, that is the focus.
Archaic is RWA. Just below Tauri on the table.

The forum automatically assigns default names on reaching predetermined post counts. A post count of 500 denotes an officer. I hadn't noticed it until you mentioned it. I did not name myself an Officer.
It could still be Tauri if you were aware of it and liked it, as that would make an implication of value, but you didn't so my mistake.

Plato and Neo-platonism and other ancient schools of thought all postulate that the waking state is false
More references to ancient things, you may be RWA after all and the first one I see here. Plato was Tauri 110 stone, and since his core values such as togetherness aren't self-consistent, then most of what he says is bullshit, and what isn't is an oversimplification. Waking state is real for people with values that resonate with it, those are Freaks as they are F100 mindless bimbos and just 'are', thus on a flow/wake state aka F110 brainwshing. People posit it's false because they assume everyone has a mind and thus aren't grounded on the present to the point of being constantly in wake.

Did you meant something else with waking state?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back