Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal @Tesla is by far the cringiest and most autistic user I have ever seen on this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
Did you meant something else with waking state?

The entire universe is created by your sense of I amness aka consciousness, beingness, awareness.

It's pointless trying to understand the waking state, better to "wake up" from it and return to who you really are.

The entire universe is created by your sense of I amness aka consciousness, beingness, awareness.

It's pointless trying to understand the waking state, better to "wake up" from it and return to who you really are.
Well, Freaks value meaninglessness as a baseline, so sure it's pointless trying to understand.

I've noticed you named yourself as UNIX which is an RWA system becsuse it's archaic and ancient. Your speech is very solipsistic like all Evil types.

I know who you are. You are R110 Supreme Pharaoh Atem with your gripes on the past and zombified/robotic speech like all RWAs do. 'Zombified' also explained by your obsession with wakeness.
This R011 song is sung by a zombie that crawls up earth to his lover. Hitler was R011 and fucked up like that.

Last edited:
Well, Freaks value meaninglessness as a baseline, so sure it's pointless trying to understand.

I've noticed you named yourself as UNIX which is an RWA system becsuse it's archaic and ancient. Your speech is very solipsistic like all Evil types.

I know who you are. You are R110 Supreme Pharaoh Atem with your gripes on the past and zombified/robotic speech like all RWAs do. 'Zombified' also explained by your obsession with wakeness.
This R011 song is sung by a zombie that crawls up earth to his lover. Hitler was R011 and fucked up like that.
@Tesla what type and level are you?

asshole post bro leave the poor man alone :cryfeels: he just 2 smart for you:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

asshole post bro leave the poor man alone :cryfeels: he just 2 smart for you:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
yes just leave him, hes an actual truecel i remember him from another forum and he got bullied a lot by the normies bc he posted his pic there, but i dont remember him being schizomaxxed like that so he might be trolling

yes just leave him, hes an actual truecel i remember him from another forum and he got bullied a lot by the normies bc he posted his pic there, but i dont remember him being schizomaxxed like that so he might be trolling
It's not trolling, if it's the forum I'm suspecting you came from, it's been like 5 years. A lot of my positionings changed before that.

He kind of reminds me of MensaIQcel. Maybe he is the same person :feelswhere:

You may be right, who knows?

Is the website you've listed your current thinking then?

You may be right, who knows?

Is the website you've listed your current thinking then?
Those are creator's notations from 2019 before he ditched the site and invested on his other goals, which includes teaching very high level people about the system.

Those are creator's notations from 2019 before he ditched the site and invested on his other goals, which includes teaching very high level people about the system.
a.k.a. a grandiose version of you
hes an actual truecel i remember him from another forum and he got bullied a lot by the normies bc he posted his pic there
Very brutal

He kind of reminds me of MensaIQcel. Maybe he is the same person :feelswhere:
He was a Narcissist and so is Mensa as an institution. A N000 clique boasting about their IQs being N100 always bigger than others'.
I'm an Angel, opposite of Narcissist. They value centers of universe so it's all about their own. What I do is expose my knowledge to the world and people to themselves. There's nothing wrong with getting attention fir that because you can't A000 teach without it, what Narcissists do is N100 prominence, having always MORE attention or anything than others.

You hate on based guy like him but suck glownigger and fakecel dick. Shows who u are faggot

i think he's actually intelligent, but also insane

Yeah, no shit. I've got him on Ignore, and I suggest you do the same. Feels like it brings the general IQ of the forum up a few points. :feelsjuice:

Projection of one's ignorance is literally gasligthing, which is a Narcissist tactic. Of course everyone needs to dumbed down for you to have a nice pillow under your twisted head, but it could be Tauri snuffing. Again, if you didn't put the work to understand what you are criticzing, you can't make any value judgement about it. I told you what leads everyone to do anything at all are their values.

it's not, values are the eigenvectors of your personality. Exception cases exist, but they often are a reflection of other values that the user has and it almost always has a connection to his core ones (those who define his principles and he wouldn't want to change them)

If you truly understood what the whole website, not just the homepage too, was like, you would look past it. If you cared about knowledge at all, the way he sounds would matter less than what he says, and a lot of it has provable connections with reality. A lot of people start like you, judging the guy as a schizo, and then there are people who create accounts just to talk o him or thank him.

But hey, I wasn't expecting that a Tauri forum valued intelligence in any way, in fact Tauri find it a disease in some cases. But I've found that too late.
Narcisstic trait, narcisstic trai shut the fuck up finally you fuckin jew glownigger. Due to my calculation you are idiot 666 with personality 1488 and also 2137

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back