[Serious] Thank you based Turkey WW3 is looking more and more likely to happen

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
And where is the proof of this great conspiracy. And don't give me some foid with a last name of "Silverstein" tweeting "fuck men", or that some random CNN newshost has 3 degrees of nose curvature above the average, or even that Jews hold positions of power, because no one has doubted that, rather, just that there is some unified Jewish group working to destroy the "west" or "white people".

What are you talking about? Right-wing ideology is booming in Europe, and while yes, that is a response to immigration, you'd think that if they (as if "they" would be some unified group") wouldn't allow someone like Viktor Orban to be in power. Also, do you have any sources?
If you edit your post to later include me I don't get a notification. And they = Obama & Hillary Clinton. Where are your sources for anything you have said? If you are going to shoot at the hip don't be a faggot and then ask for sources and citations for everything someone says when talking shit on the internet.

fellofix

fellofix

incelecni
-
If you edit your post to later include me I don't get a notification. And they = Obama & Hillary Clinton. Where are your sources for anything you have said? If you are going to shoot at the hip don't be a faggot and then ask for sources and citations for everything someone says when talking shit on the internet.
Right, and what are the things you'd like sources at?