Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR That's it, I'm not taking another shower this year

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Been taking a lot of showers in my miserable life, and they have done nothing good, I'm still a subhuman incel that's why I decided not to take another shower, at least not until next year. It will be a fun goal to try and reach. Having goals and working towards them in your life is important and good for your mental health

This is something like a demonstrating movement

Keep showering, smelly. Showers aren't meant to improve other parts of your life. Keep clean!
Why would I shower then if it won't improve my life? showering had 0 impact on my mental health.. In fact, it maybe even had a negative impact on my life since they do no difference for subhumans like me, but they will help chad

Tom Cruise Laughing GIF by JustViral

BASED FUCK SHOWERS BEING DIRTY PROPELS NORMALNIGGERS AND STACYWHORES

Been taking a lot of showers in my miserable life, and they have done nothing good, I'm still a subhuman incel that's why I decided not to take another shower, at least not until next year. It will be a fun goal to try and reach. Having goals and working towards them in your life is important and good for your mental health

Youll end up like that guy who lived on the street and havent washed in 60 years, Beat that!

Why stop there, then? I'm sure there are other mundane things that you could also stop doing, also.

All or nothing. Don't stop just at showering.
Im not stopping there, I'm also cutting down on teeth brushing

Not cleaning your dick can cause cancer

The reason you are still a virgin is because you don’t shower enough. :bluepill:

Youll end up like that guy who lived on the street and havent washed in 60 years, Beat that!
Maybe that can be my goal in life, beating him

Nothing, I play GTA 5 sometimes, what about you? are you a neet?
Unfortunately so, Im too mental to go outside and socialize, Lost my job due to anx and agoraphobia and well i became a neet on my bday which was kinda nice

Showers are for brain dead zombies

Showers are for brain dead zombies
Showers are for when your body starts to itch when you ldar and to be back to being comfy your body forces you to go take a shower

Not exactly the goal I'd say to aspire for.

Keep showering, smelly. Showers aren't meant to improve other parts of your life. Keep clean!
what if i fall forward during front squat ?

Unfortunately so, Im too mental to go outside and socialize, Lost my job due to anx and agoraphobia and well i became a neet on my bday which was kinda nice
I hate wageslaving as an incel, It's hell. neet life mogs

I hate wageslaving as an incel, It's hell. neet life mogs
Secondary rhino costs twice the amout as the first cost, I waged 3 years for that, One side is still crooked and one looks perfect, There are bones on each side which defines the angles, From some angles straight and some fucking brutal, I want to rope or just LDAR

Secondary rhino costs twice the amout as the first cost, I waged 3 years for that, One side is still crooked and one looks perfect, There are bones on each side which defines the angles, From some angles straight and some fucking brutal, I want to rope or just LDAR
Is your nose your only failo?

No,My jaw, My skinny body and my fat face and my prey eyes and the fact im not 6 or 6.3 foot
Brutal I also need a face reconstruction, are you white?

Use your forehead as an avi for 1 week and ill believe you
Why would I larp as white? also I can just use a forehead from a white guy from google or something :feelsUgh:

Bro this is not a mental health goal, this is just laziness

@Mecoja

Mr Victim needs to post his forehead tho

Relatable. I understand the Op, whats the use of showering everyday if you dont leave your house, but after a week you start smelling to yourself and you can get fungus shits and skin rash.

Relatable. I understand the Op, whats the use of showering everyday if you dont leave your house, but after a week you start smelling to yourself and you can get fungus shits and skin rash.
Shower to remove itchiness