Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR That's it, I'm not taking another shower this year

Having goals and working towards them in your life is important and good for your mental health
Why don’t you get a job? If having goals and working towards them in your life is important and good for your mental health, why don’t you get a job?

damn that went together nicely. too bad having a job isnt a solution for being genetically subhuman as I have noticed

Try "non-dong"

Why don’t you get a job? If having goals and working towards them in your life is important and good for your mental health, why don’t you get a job?

damn that went together nicely. too bad having a job isnt a solution for being genetically subhuman as I have noticed
I have had multiple jobs, it's hell especially when you are a subhuman incel. There is no goal with wageslaving unless the salary is high enough for me to be able to retire "young"

I’ve always been conflicted on showering. On one hand it’s such a massive fucking chore when I can do literally anything else. On the other hand I have to keep clean and I like how I feel after I take a shower. If my hair didn’t get so greasy I’d probably never shower tbh

I have had multiple jobs, it's hell especially when you are a subhuman incel. There is no goal with wageslaving unless the salary is high enough for me to be able to retire "young"
I disagree. My salary isn't high enough for me to be able to retire "young" and jesus god you're right fuck this shit

I disagree. My salary isn't high enough for me to be able to retire "young" and jesus god you're right fuck this shit
Obviously if my dad didn't allow me to live with him I would be forced to work, but I can neet now

I’ve always been conflicted on showering. On one hand it’s such a massive fucking chore when I can do literally anything else. On the other hand I have to keep clean and I like how I feel after I take a shower. If my hair didn’t get so greasy I’d probably never shower tbh
I'm balding so not much hair is left to get greasy for me anyway :feelsUgh:

I'm not lazy I have to go out daily to get groceries for my dad
Ok? So you go outside one time everyday? Hardly a show of hard work, not even close to be able to justify not taking a shower because “I’m not lazy”

Theres no shower for your face

What's that?
Something that a guy came up with about 4 years ago or something. He still took showers. But would put an empty wotsits bag (think cheetos or something) over his dick while he showered so it didnt clean jfl. If I recall he said something about being able to sell the "cheese" to people in south east asia or something.

Ok? So you go outside one time everyday? Hardly a show of hard work, not even close to be able to justify not taking a shower because “I’m not lazy”
It's actually pretty far and I have to walk, often heavy

Something that a guy came up with about 4 years ago or something. He still took showers. But would put an empty wotsits bag (think cheetos or something) over his dick while he showered so it didnt clean jfl. If I recall he said something about being able to sell the "cheese" to people in south east asia or something.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

That’s not a challenge, any loser can do that. You want a challenge? Get fit
I actually tried getting fit, I bought a gym membership and everything but I got mogged to hard so couldn't go more than one time

I actually tried getting fit, I bought a gym membership and everything but I got mogged to hard so couldn't go more than one time
Exactly. That’s why getting fit is a challenge. Now if you truly seek a challenge, and aren’t lazy, do it.

Been taking a lot of showers in my miserable life, and they have done nothing good, I'm still a subhuman incel that's why I decided not to take another shower, at least not until next year. It will be a fun goal to try and reach. Having goals and working towards them in your life is important and good for your mental health

This is something like a demonstrating movement
keep us informed what kinds of fungi you’ll grow

Exactly. That’s why getting fit is a challenge. Now if you truly seek a challenge, and aren’t lazy, do it.
It was to bad for my mental health, gyms are chad central