Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The 80/20 rule is proof that modern women are shit human beings.

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
"Women don't like you because of your terrible personality."

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT CAUSE AND EFFECT IS?

Also maybe YOU should work on your shit personality, CUNT.

Women think they are better than 80% of men and disregard them as garbage. It's funny they think so highly of themselves when they are really just UGLY UNFAITHFUL WHORES. The only thing a women has to offer nowadays is looks and these cunts are NOTHING without makeup, even their beauty is FAKE. These cunts would rather spend their life whoring around instead of having a family. Yet we are the ones with bad personality apparently.

are you anti-degenerate?

personaliteehee

Already tried it a bunch of times. It does nothing it's just torture denying yourself the only sexual release you will ever have.

Already tried it a bunch of times. It does nothing it's just torture denying yourself the only sexual release you will ever have.

cope, you have a dopamine addiction get over it. if it's torture, you're still a degenerate.

Women are the hives in nature. They offer nothing but a vessel for a man, while men have to be physically and mentally dominant to even have a chance.

Men have to prove themselves worthy of reproduction. Women just gotta be there.

cope, you have a dopamine addiction get over it. if it's torture, you're still a degenerate.
I don't fucking care. Also your probably a teenager so I don't give a shit what you think.

I wouldn't say women are shit, they are just a product of their environment. For whatever reason men are super horndogs who will try to make ugly af women feel like goddesses. If you got attention from the opposite constantly then of course would think that getting sex is easy and someone who isn't able to get sex just has an obvious problem with their personality. The world for this is naivety. Women are naive as fuck due to living on tutorial island their entire life.

I just went to my mailbox to pick up mail. On my way there was a landwhale walking two giant dogs (she fucks them no doubt) I looked at her for a second and she abruptly turned around and walked the other way. What a nice personality.

"Women don't like you because of your terrible personality."

This is complete bullshit used by femoids to whitewash their shallowness in the eyes of society now that incels are a trending topic in the public discourse.

Whether you glorify or despise women, or whether or not you're a good person has ZERO influence over your results with women. All you have to do is being good looking, putting yourself out there and having down the most basic social skills. You can be a psychopath women killer and you'll get them by doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back