Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The Days Have Gone By and Sadness Fills My Heart

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
The days have gone by and sadness fills my heart but what must I make of it?

My crying days were brutal. I knew something was deeply wrong with me but I could not accept it. Getting high and drinking were the only ways I had to cope. I remember my phone literally saying nothing for months. I hate being alone. It’s one of the worst feelings.

I can’t get sex. I can’t get sex no matter what I do. It pervades my entire life. I see girls but I can’t get sex.

I hate all of you. I hate the girls who walk by and don’t speak to me and I hate the guys who too handsome to speak as well. I hate living with my parents. I hate making fake conversations. I hate being myself I hate my life I hate my family.

In conclusion, I can’t get sex.

It’s not just about sex bro, there is actually nothing wrong with you except being ugly , it’s Okay you can dm me here if you like

It’s about everything in life being shit for me

it’s Okay you can dm me here if you like
Giphy 25

Glow harder :feelsjuice:
I’m just trying to be a decent helpful person to people like myself, but that counts as glowing coz you think all people are as fucked up as you

Getting high and drinking were the only ways I had to cope. I remember my phone literally saying nothing for months. I hate being alone. It’s one of the worst feelings.
Very relatable

He’s getting paid the big bucks by Erdogan in order to collect information on inkwells:bigbrain: :feelsStudy:
I hope erdogan dies of covid