Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The first person that shouted to me was a female teacher

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
I was only about 6 at the time.Apparently I was misbehaving and the teacher shouted at me :cryfeels: I did not know what I did wrong.She could have told me politely.Another female teacher when I was 8 also shouted to me :cryfeels: for same reason

They are the worst

Women get easily angry at sub 8

First time a foid peer screamed at me was 2nd grade indoor recess when i messed up dominos, I remember being in shock when it happened

Female teacher made fun of my last name with the whole class

I was only about 6 at the time.Apparently I was misbehaving and the teacher shouted at me :cryfeels: I did not know what I did wrong.She could have told me politely.Another female teacher when I was 8 also shouted to me :cryfeels: for same reason
Man, exactly the same.

It's one of my oldest memory, though I don't recall all the details. I don't remember much of my childhood, so this is quite fragmented.

I think I was lined up with the other kids of the class in the hall, we were waiting for the teacher to pass by or something. I think the teacher tripped on my foot and almost fell down. And no, I didn't do it on purpose, I was not a troublesome kid at the time in any way. What I remember is how mad she was. She shouted at my face, very close.
I don't recall what she said but I was petrified, I didn't understand what was happening. I was maybe 6 or 7.

Whore. Only because of your looks