Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The guy on the right is 6'3

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
And the other guy is 7'2. Do you think it will ever be a requirement to be 7 feet tall? I know only about 0.000001% of men are but even average foids want the best of the best.

Attachments

• tall.PNG
    tall.PNG
    66.4 KB · Views: 181
  • tall2.PNG
    tall2.PNG
    47.5 KB · Views: 215
And the other guy is 7'2. Do you think it will ever be a requirement to be 7 feet tall? I know only about 0.000001% of men are but even average foids want the best of the best.
Yes

both get mogged by lachowski

There is no way an ethnic could get laid when they exist.

that guy is the worlds tallest BB iirc

Both literally mog me in every possible way. So I dont care. But if 6'3 Chad's ever become incel due to gigachads (wont happen) I sure as shit wont welcome them here

It might happen if humans as a whole become taller over time but definatly not with our current average heights.

if he had a child with a 5"2 asian girl do you think kid would be over 6?

There is no way an ethnic could get laid when they exist.
Ethnics are even mogged by chadlites. What hope do we have to compete with a yottachad?

no foids will most likely never encounter someone who is 7ft+ in their life.

Just fucking LOL at <7'2 gymcels. This guy lifted 10 times the weight of your 1 rep max on his first day of training.
no foids will most likely never encounter someone who is 7ft+ in their life.
They would, but they'd think he's 6'2, since they have 0 spatial intelligence.

Once foids see pics of guys 7 feet tall and above standards will raise, in the tiny mind of the foid a 7 foot guy will soon be average as she see's more and more pics of guys that height, a decade or 2 ago we never thought 6 foot 3 would be considered average height for foid standards but yet here we are in 2018 where most foids think that anything under that is short

Once foids see pics of guys 7 feet tall and above standards will raise, in the tiny mind of the foid a 7 foot guy will soon be average as she see's more and more pics of guys that height, a decade or 2 ago we never thought 6 foot 3 would be considered average height for foid standards but yet here we are in 2018 where most foids think that anything under that is short