Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Iphone 12 allows you to measure someone's height instantly - SUIFUEL FOR MANLETS

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
It even works when you're seated :feelsrope:

"The iPhone 12 Pro lineup exclusively features a LiDAR scanner which Apple first debuted on the 2020 iPad Pro earlier this year. Despite Apple being heavily bullish on AR, the LiDAR scanner on these devices feels like it still has a lot of untapped potential. One cool new feature the LiDAR scanner on the new iPhones enables is the ability to measure a person’s height using the Measure app.

The method is very simple and just requires iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max owners to use the Measure app on their device. With the Measure app open, Apple notes that one must position the person away from the iPhone in such a manner that they appear on the display from head to toe. A few moments later, the LiDAR scanner will automatically detect and scan the height of the person and a bar will appear on top of a person showing their height. One can also take a photo of the person with their height and then share it with them later on. Apple also notes that one can even measure the height of a person seated on a chair using the Measure app."

Apart from the iPhone 12 Pro and the iPhone 12 Pro Max, the feature is also available on the 2020 iPad Pro lineup which features a LiDAR scanner.

While a simple feature, it is definitely cool to use the LiDAR scanner for such purposes. Since the LiDAR scanner is able to create a 3D map of a scene, the height measurement will be accurate as well unlike some other AR apps that offer similar functionality but only rely on the camera data for this.

@LittleBoy @LiteralGoblin @1m62dtr @Personalityinkwell @Grothendieck

Last edited:
Yes and it’s pretty accurate tbh.It’s so over for manlets

Notice how every advancement in technology ends up benefiting women and hurting men? :feelsrope:

Women have more ways to fraud than ever while men are finding it increasingly harder to fraud about anything

Notice how every advancement in technology ends up benefiting women and hurting men? :feelsrope:

Women have more ways to fraud than ever while men are finding it increasingly harder to fraud about anything
technology is not here to makes mans life easier but to conduct an eugenics program.

FEMALE HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS

Untitled2

and you think nazis were evil,they just didn't virtue signal and spit facts.There is even a whole site where autists measure celebs height jfl

Eugenics mode they going to use this at the club to kick short men out and put them in a database

Apple should be fined billions and the profits go to mailing a gun with one bullet personally inscribed by name to every manlet in existence

BROOTAL IT'S OVER FOR MANLETS:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It's too bad there doesn't exist any technology to measure the size and elasticity of a foids vagina.

Maybe some kind of mobile backscatter xray would work.

images

technology is not here to makes mans life easier but to conduct an eugenics program.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I can't take this. Shit is only getting worse because of the scientific advancements conducted BY MEN

and you think nazis were evil,they just didn't virtue signal and spit facts.There is even a whole site where autists measure celebs height jfl
What site?

imagine foids measuring pretty-boys in public to find out who's 6'0+
I can see it happening tbh. But mainly checking the pics of guys on social media and tinder.

And then they say height doesn't matter. They go great length just to get their "prefered" height. Its over for 5'11cels.

A manlet always looks like a manlet, you don’t need a fancy phone to know that

You asked for a mechanical world so we got mechanical bitches

I suppose the name of the scanner pertains to what it outputs right? Namely whether you should just LiDAR if it measures that you're below 6ft because it is over

A manlet always looks like a manlet, you don’t need a fancy phone to know that
Irl you can obviously tell easily (unless he's frauding with lifts), but on social media/tinder with carefully chosen pics?

I suppose the name of the scanner pertains to what it outputs right? Namely whether you should just LiDAR if it measures that you're below 6ft because it is over
:feelshaha::feelskek::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Everyone lie for an inch
I've seen guys irl lie by 1-2in so yeah. A good chunk of the male population wears boots too

is it time to resort to leg lengthen surgery to avoid get blacklisted by society for genetic shortcomings

I tot this was meme news at first. It's real.
I couldn't believe it at first. I had to check other news articles about it to make sure

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 41, Bluepillers: 61)

Yep. Just another tool for heightism.
is it time to resort to leg lengthen surgery to avoid get blacklisted by society for genetic shortcomings
Damn, JFL. It never fucking began for manlets.
@Pengwin @HidekiTojota never fucking began for us
At this rate manlets will be hunted down and put in labor camps before the next decade jfl

Seems like it
And I fucking bet women will use this in private to filter guys, then in public they'll larp and virtue signal. They'll act surprised and do a double take when a guy mentions having trouble with dating because of his height

I really can't fucking stand this behavior. We have an entire culture of 6ft this, 6ft that and yet they dare to act ignorant about the subject

LIDAR > LDAR
LAY DOWN AND ROT IF YOURE NOT 6’5 in 2020

This has a lot of privacy concerns ngl, when combined with facial recognition and location data, one could simply pull out an iPhone, scan a crowd, and instantly gleam a shit ton of data about people who simply are minding their own business. Adding height is just one additional data point for someone to work with.

This has a lot of privacy concerns ngl, when combined with facial recognition and location data, one could simply pull out an iPhone, scan a crowd, and instantly gleam a shit ton of data about people who simply are minding their own business. Adding height is just one additional data point for someone to work with.
Yes but normies don't care. If you bring up online privacy they roll their eyes or get angry

Yes but normies don't care. If you bring up online privacy they roll their eyes or get angry
Until they're the ones getting fucked over. Then they start to care.

That's disgusting.

Until they're the ones getting fucked over. Then they start to care.
Yes. But at that point it's usually too late.
I hate how they can't think in long term. Or can't see the bigger picture

I remember once telling a normie about amazon's monopoly and he just stared at me like a mindless animal and said "i don't understand why this is a problem and why you care"

Just wear lifts when online dating
Or take picture without legs

the whiteknight betabuxing Techcels are doing their best to make sure that kweens find the right tall guy.

Last edited:
But nobody cares about height but you bro. :soy: :soy: :soy:

Watch this feature increase the sales of iPhones among foids even more. Actually, I have never met a foid irl who uses Android, so it's clear Apple already knows who their target audience is with this feature.

Video game Watch dogs is becoming a reality.

brutal as fuck

Its going to be incredibly inaccurate.

Theodore was right all along

Theodore was right all along
Times have changed a lot since he wrote his manifesto and yet he ended up predicting a lot of stuff

L(i)DAR scanner

why the fuck do these jew hate subpar men so much? We just want pussy and love like every one else but every piece of tech they come out with seems to be intended to replace us in the job field or remove us from the dating pool.
LiDAR scanner? more like LDAR scanner
LL sugrury and lifts it is then.

Last edited:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I can't take this. Shit is only getting worse because of the scientific advancements conducted BY MEN
ngl at this point either the men making advancements in this kind of technology are clueless about the unintended applications and use it will have by normies and foids or they know but feel it's not a big enough deal for them to care and just want the money for creating that kind of technology.