Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Iphone 12 allows you to measure someone's height instantly - SUIFUEL FOR MANLETS

It's over if you bullshit your height

Further proof of blackpill and incels being the government psy-op. Like anyone doubted it.

Why do guys make technology to destroy other men like im pretty sure the people who develop this shit arent 6 foot plus chads. This shit only benifits women and fuels there agenda to hate short men even more

I think im done

Why do guys make technology to destroy other men like im pretty sure the people who develop this shit arent 6 foot plus chads. This shit only benifits women and fuels there agenda to hate short men even more
The guys that make the technology are almost guaranteed to make a lot of money so that's probably why.

Brutal as fuck

i'm 1,64

megaover for manlets

Who cares. It was already over vefore this gay invention

Notice how every advancement in technology ends up benefiting women and hurting men? :feelsrope:

Women have more ways to fraud than ever while men are finding it increasingly harder to fraud about anything

Public shaming of manlets has begun gentlemen.

I like how they put women instead of men in the pictures to seem more discreet about it

Smh, as if I needed more reason to hate Apple, why won't these super smart technologycels actually create something based for once and use their intelligence for good. But no they'd rather appeal to mindless consumers for $$. And us and them both know who the biggest mindless consumers are...foids.

This has a lot of privacy concerns ngl, when combined with facial recognition and location data, one could simply pull out an iPhone, scan a crowd, and instantly gleam a shit ton of data about people who simply are minding their own business. Adding height is just one additional data point for someone to work with.
This

It even works when you're seated :feelsrope:

"The iPhone 12 Pro lineup exclusively features a LiDAR scanner which Apple first debuted on the 2020 iPad Pro earlier this year. Despite Apple being heavily bullish on AR, the LiDAR scanner on these devices feels like it still has a lot of untapped potential. One cool new feature the LiDAR scanner on the new iPhones enables is the ability to measure a person’s height using the Measure app.

The method is very simple and just requires iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max owners to use the Measure app on their device. With the Measure app open, Apple notes that one must position the person away from the iPhone in such a manner that they appear on the display from head to toe. A few moments later, the LiDAR scanner will automatically detect and scan the height of the person and a bar will appear on top of a person showing their height. One can also take a photo of the person with their height and then share it with them later on. Apple also notes that one can even measure the height of a person seated on a chair using the Measure app."

View attachment 360949

Apart from the iPhone 12 Pro and the iPhone 12 Pro Max, the feature is also available on the 2020 iPad Pro lineup which features a LiDAR scanner.

While a simple feature, it is definitely cool to use the LiDAR scanner for such purposes. Since the LiDAR scanner is able to create a 3D map of a scene, the height measurement will be accurate as well unlike some other AR apps that offer similar functionality but only rely on the camera data for this.

@LittleBoy @LiteralGoblin @1m62dtr @Personalityinkwell @Grothendieck
Remember when that app came out that let you see what women in pictures looked like without their makeup and they flipped their lids like baboons and called it sexist?

And everyone bought it and took their side?

If men did that for this, we’d just be mocked and shamed endlessly by those same hypocrite women.

Notice how every advancement in technology ends up benefiting women and hurting men? :feelsrope:

Women have more ways to fraud than ever while men are finding it increasingly harder to fraud about anything
Nailed it

And I fucking bet women will use this in private to filter guys, then in public they'll larp and virtue signal. They'll act surprised and do a double take when a guy mentions having trouble with dating because of his height

I really can't fucking stand this behavior. We have an entire culture of 6ft this, 6ft that and yet they dare to act ignorant about the subject
The gaslighting and virtue signaling really are disgusting. Sometimes it seems like women are genuinely double thinking and just delusional. It’s as though they believe their own gaslighting nonsense despite what their actual motivations are which they should know.

subjects of erenyeager will kill all women who hate short men its only beneficial to earth

Anyone can tell by looking at me that I am 5'5 midget.