Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The memory of this 14 year old thot teasing me frequently regurgitates in my head.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
When i was going to college (not really college but that's what it was called) there was this 14 year old Ethnic jb (i was 17 at the time) i was the only guy in group of 3 girls including her, so long story short this girl basically got awfully flirty with me and would say rather embarrassing borderline cringy things but what i noticed right away was she would only tell me those things around other people, alone she would pretty much ignore me.

At first i really gullibly believed she really had some stupid thing for me and got really excited at the thought of me actually kissing her and stuff, but soon after i decided to investigate a bit and creeped into her social media. from there what i discovered was that this little jb bitch actually had a boyfriend when she was flirting with me (she told me she was single) so at that point i understood what was going on and just started to completely ignore her, she of course continued her annoying behaviour, then few Weeks later i decided to check her social media again only to discover that her pictures with that dude were gone and were replaced with another man! :dafuckfeels: anyways at that point i was really just all around pissed off that she was mocking me like that. (she was still telling me she was single)

This bullshit went on for more than a year and it really fucked with me/frustrated to an extent that i was getting ready to beat the shit out of her but just as i was planning that little College i was going to moved to another city and so my contact with her ended permanently and i haven't seen her since.

Why are females so fucking Evil? it really fucks with me.

I hate women

you Really held back when you should hAve found a solution for your ProblEm.

Some people just want to watch the world burn. She sounds like she has mental problems

Inb4 people call me Chad, but when I was like 17 there was this jb at my part-time job who would literally sexually harass me, i.e. looking me into the eyes, spreading her legs and sticking her tongue out etc. I know she was just making fun of me since as a high inhib trucel KHHV I was the only guy she could do this to without getting assaulted or raped. I later found out she had a boyfriend that she was cheating on with some other Chad jfl.

Some people just want to watch the world burn. She sounds like she has mental problems

She was really really damn unlikeable.

The first time i saw her i really thought 'maybe we could get along' but her insufferable personality really both turned me off from her (even though she was hot and sexy) and just in general made me hate her.

Unironically it's women that have horrible personalities.

Inb4 people call me Chad, but when I was like 17 there was this jb at my part-time job who would literally sexually harass me, i.e. looking me into the eyes, spreading her legs and sticking her tongue out etc. I know she was just making fun of me since as a high inhib trucel KHHV I was the only guy she could do this to without getting assaulted or raped. I later found out she had a boyfriend that she was cheating on with some other Chad jfl.

Sounds about 10 times worse and thotier than girl from my story.

I think that's what it is, they just want to be thots.

I mean what really just made me cage was how she acted both like a 30 year old single mom and a 14 year old girl, imagine how fucking annoying she was.

JFL. Foids are animals that learned to speak

Sounds about 10 times worse and thotier than girl from my story.

I think that's what it is, they just want to be thots.
Yeah, they get off on how much sexual power they have over men, especially over incels.

I would have ran if I was 17 & a 14y foid was talking to me.

How would she spread her legs to you? While standing or sitting? Would she do the V-sign and stick her tongue out in-between her fingers?

I think the only good thing about my experiences is that i have so many bad ones its hard to singularly pick one out that was the worst because they are all equally horrible.

i hate my life

Women are evil because they know they can be brocel.

Its as simple as that

When i was going to college (not really college but that's what it was called) there was this 14 year old Ethnic jb (i was 17 at the time) i was the only guy in group of 3 girls including her, so long story short this girl basically got awfully flirty with me and would say rather embarrassing borderline cringy things but what i noticed right away was she would only tell me those things around other people, alone she would pretty much ignore me.

At first i really gullibly believed she really had some stupid thing for me and got really excited at the thought of me actually kissing her and stuff, but soon after i decided to investigate a bit and creeped into her social media. from there what i discovered was that this little jb bitch actually had a boyfriend when she was flirting with me (she told me she was single) so at that point i understood what was going on and just started to completely ignore her, she of course continued her annoying behaviour, then few Weeks later i decided to check her social media again only to discover that her pictures with that dude were gone and were replaced with another man! :dafuckfeels: anyways at that point i was really just all around pissed off that she was mocking me like that. (she was still telling me she was single)

This bullshit went on for more than a year and it really fucked with me/frustrated to an extent that i was getting ready to beat the shit out of her but just as i was planning that little College i was going to moved to another city and so my contact with her ended permanently and i haven't seen her since.

Why are females so fucking Evil? it really fucks with me.
I had something similar happen to me in my formative years. I held a job at a birthday party place and the foids there would fuck with me (they thought i was gay) fake grabbing me. The details ive blocked out because it was extremely embarrassing

I had something similar happen to me in my formative years. I held a job at a birthday party place and the foids there would fuck with me (they thought i was gay) fake grabbing me. The details ive blocked out because it was extremely embarrassing

Yea that's the thing.

They do it do upset and humiliate you.

Massive rapefuel. Toilets can’t keep getting away with it.

I had something similar happen to almost exactly a year ago some thot would constantly smirk while seeing me and point at me and she would constantly sit with me and start a conversation if I just happend to have no class at that time. She also would frequently follow me around with her friends. The strangest thing about it was that it one day it just stopped just like that all the stuff I just mentioned stopped happening for seemingly no reason.

I had something similar happen to almost exactly a year ago some thot would constantly smirk while seeing me and point at me and she would constantly sit with me and start a conversation if I just happend to have no class at that time. She also would frequently follow me around with her friends. The strangest thing about it was that it one day it just stopped just like that all the stuff I just mentioned stopped happening for seemingly no reason.

You're like the third guy in this thread to mention something similar happened to you.

This must be prime Incel trait holy fuck....

:cryfeels:

none of this shit ever happened to me.
you say that it's an incel trait to have foids fake-flirt with you?
nothing even remotely similar has happened to me and i know i'm unattractive to foids.

and her having a boyfriend wouldn't preclude her from flirting with you if she wanted to fuck you.
foids aren't loyal to their boyfriends if they aren't present.

idk, to me it seems like you're not so ugly after all.

nothing even remotely similar has happened to me and i know i'm unattractive to foids.

and her having a boyfriend wouldn't preclude her from flirting with you if she wanted to fuck you.

This only happens when you look completely non-threatening and beta tbh.

It was horrible man, she was mocking me.

In one instance for example she asked me what my preferences in girls were i said i didn't have big of a preference as long as she was in good shape and normal looking and then this bitch goes and says 'oh really that's interesting to me i like guys that are tall with muscles and blue eyes' she told this to me a guy who's neither tall nor blue eyed, and keep in mind all this time she has been bugging me how she liked me but then goes and says something like that.

What does that mean?

This only happens when you look completely non-threatening and beta tbh.

that fits me to a T.
it happened to you as well? you are six feet tall, correct? so not beta.

@Personalityinkwell got banned for far less than this.
and the fact that OP graded that noodlewhore to be 2/10 yesterday while he was attracted enough to this foid to see her social media makes me think this foid was top tier to be risking rape even with a non-threatening man.
if she only did it in the presence of others, maybe she was shy and intimidated.
nothing OP said falls out of line with behavior of a smitten foid from what i've heard of it.
It was horrible man, she was mocking me.

In one instance for example she asked me what my preferences in girls were i said i didn't have big of a preference as long as she was in good shape and normal looking and then this bitch goes and says 'oh really that's interesting to me i like guys that are tall with muscles and blue eyes' she told this to me a guy who's neither tall nor blue eyed, and keep in mind all this time she has been bugging me how she liked me but then goes and says something like that.

What does that mean?
look, bro. idk what any of that means but apparently she was convincing enough to you for you to have fantasies about kissing her, etc.
people can detect when others are lying; how can you be fooled by a foid's acting if you're on the lookout for it?

that fits me to a T.

@Personalityinkwell got banned for far less than this.
and the fact that OP graded that noodlewhore to be 2/10 yesterday while he was attracted enough to this foid to see her social media makes me think this foid was top tier to be risking rape even with a non-threatening man.
if she only did it in the presence of others, maybe she was shy and intimidated.
nothing OP said falls out of line with behavior of a smitten foid from what i've heard of it.

Idk nigga if she liked then why didn't she want to talk to me? when i asked her out to dinner why did she decline?

I'm not a fucking mind reader how should i know what she was really thinking? all i know for sure is she fucking humiliated me and was a complete bitch.

Idk nigga if she liked then why didn't she want to talk to me? when i asked her out to dinner why did she decline?

I'm not a fucking mind reader how should i know what she was really thinking? all i know for sure is she fucking humiliated me and was a complete bitch.
that's fine, but it hints of humblebragging tbh.
what is the incentive for a foid to do this in the first place, it never happened to me and most foids think they can kick my ass.

If this happened to me I would of tried getting laid ngl

look, bro. idk what any of that means but apparently she was convincing enough to you for you to have fantasies about kissing her, etc.
people can detect when others are lying; how can you be fooled by a foid's acting if you're on the lookout for it?

I had fantasies about her for short period she didn't act that way straight away.

The worst part is the i really didn't know what to do in those situations, i mean what do you even say to not look like a fucking low iq cretin? plus that's when you're surrounded by females because that's how it was in my case, i just felt embarrassed man idk how else to explain.

Idk if OP is incel or not but I would lose my shit if this happened to me :feelsohh:

that's fine, but it hints of humblebragging tbh.
what is the incentive for a foid to do this in the first place, it never happened to me and most foids think they can kick my ass.

How is it humblebragging when i didn't get shit?

I asked her out she declined, i held her hand she yanked it back in disgust and fear, like wtf was i supposed to do?

Well i'm not soy looking and i had a beard most of the time in college because i was lazy to shave, i can send both her pics and mind if you want so you can judge better.

Idk if OP is incel or not but I would lose my shit if this happened to me :feelsohh:
i also don't think foids can hide their disgust very well or any of their emotions.
they have no need to develop good acting skills.
i trust that i can deduce if they're genuine or not. there are other indicators that cannot be faked like face reddening and it's hard to stutter on purpose, etc.

If this happened to me I would of tried getting laid ngl

I tried to get laid.

I think the biggest problem is that i didn't have and still don't have any social circle i was just weird looking in her eyes.

that fits me to a T.
I'm 5'7 lol. This happened to me:

Honestly I think whores like this just want to flaunt their sexual power over someone. And someone like me who is obviously KHHV and high inhib/beta is the ideal victim for this shit.

How is it humblebragging when i didn't get shit?

I asked her out she declined, i held her hand she yanked it back in disgust and fear, like wtf was i supposed to do?

Well i'm not soy looking and i had a beard most of the time in college because i was lazy to shave, i can send both her pics and mind if you want so you can judge better.
i mean that there's nothing in the original post that indicates she wasn't serious.
a foid with a bf will tell a potential bf that she is single if she desires him.
if she was fucking with you, the other girls in that group would have tittered to themselves as it was happening, at least in my opinion.

I'm Incel.

If i wasn't Incel i wouldn't be here i would be on some other psl site.

I'm 5'7 lol. This happened to me:

Honestly I think whores like this just want to flaunt their sexual power over someone. And someone like me who is obviously KHHV and high inhib/beta is the ideal victim for this shit.
so is it possible to fuck her in that situation or no?
she may have been a nymphomaniac, which i'm not sure if exists.

i mean that there's nothing in the original post that indicates she wasn't serious.
a foid with a bf will tell a potential bf that she is single if she desires him.
if she was fucking with you, the other girls in that group would have tittered to themselves as it was happening, at least in my opinion.

I have no idea man.

I think my low iq also contributed to it ngl, it kinda destroyed my reputation in that college.

See that's exactly why it fucks with me.

That was the first time something like that happened to me, and i'd be willing to bet the last.

Where else will i find a 14 year old sloot? in the same environment as me? my brain is going haywire when i try to think about it, because look i know girls don't show attraction to me i know.. and yet she was behaving like that around me? was it because she was young? was it because i was the only guy in that group? was it because she was just a huge slut?(she was) i really don't know.

Then there's the prospect of: Ok let's say i would've succeeded to get closer to her somehow, then what? she had friends, most likely all of them had boyfriends and those boyfriends had social circles on top of that, i also know she frequently went clubbing (yea at 14 jfl) so i really had to ask myself: do i really want to be around someone like that? i hate whole clubbing culture and i hate huge social gatherings.

I'm not deformed neither am i crazy ugly but i just don't have any fucking sex appeal.. and i don't have what it takes to be with a girl, i just don't. i hate talking with people. and especially more so people like her. literal gossiping trash who are glued to Instagram the whole day and post selfies a fucking gold digger who openly talks about finding old rich man.

I was sure at the time she's just making fun of me. I never heard of her fucking incels, only Chads, but I do not discount the possibility that she was a nymphomaniac or whatever who would've fucked anyone. I was far too high inhib to make a move or even report her to my boss anyway, so we'll never know. I remember thinking back then that if I touched her she'd for sure cry rape or something, and tbh this is what probably would've happened.

Last edited:
See that's exactly why it fucks with me.

That was the first time something like that happened to me, and i'd be willing to bet the last.

Where else will i find a 14 year old sloot? in the same environment as me? my brain is going haywire when i try to think about it, because look i know girls don't show attraction to me i know.. and yet she was behaving like that around me? was it because she was young? was it because i was the only guy in that group? was it because she was just a huge slut?(she was) i really don't know.

Then there's the prospect of: Ok let's say i would've succeeded to get closer to her somehow, then what? she had friends, most likely all of them had boyfriends and those boyfriends had social circles on top of that, i also know she frequently went clubbing (yea at 14 jfl) so i really had to ask myself: do i really want to be around someone like that? i hate whole clubbing culture and i hate huge social gatherings.

I'm not deformed neither am i crazy ugly but i just don't have any fucking sex appeal..

if such a thing as a nymphomaniac exists, it is possible, since that is a mental disorder that is "sex addiction" and theoretically if a foid had it, she would fuck almost any man.
i don't trust psychology disorders too much, and i would bet that this isn't a real thing that exists.
the very idea of it goes against AWALT, and in any case, it's so rare that i've never encountered one.
all the sluts i've encountered would only do it with men who passed a certain threshold.
if it does exist, though, it may only be a lowered threshold, someone who seeks constant validation and through sex only.
it would be essentially a hooker who you don't have to pay.
if you encountered a real one of these, and it's not mythical, it can happen again.
I was sure at the time she's just making fun of me. I never heard of her fucking incels, only Chads, but I do not discount the possibility that she was a nymphomaniac or whatever who would've fucked anyone. I was far too high inhib to make a move or even report her to my boss anyway, so who knows?
so nymphomaniacs are a real thing?

tbh. it’s weird how much this justification is used. users like PI and rightfulcel literally talked about getting numbers and blowjobs under the pretense that it was “fake flirting” to screw with them. I don’t think this is a thing that women actually do. it seems more like an anime fantasy type of deal

tbh. it’s weird how much this justification is used. users like PI and rightfulcel literally talked about getting numbers and blowjobs under the pretense that it was “fake flirting” to screw with them. I don’t think this is a thing that women actually do. it seems more like an anime fantasy type of deal
just like a hooker wouldn't tell a client with a tiny dick that he has a huge cock, I doubt a foid would lead a guy on for fun if he was actually ugly.
it wouldn't be believable to him, and they know this.
as i've said before, if she was fucking around, it would be obvious.
foids are not academy award winning actors in general.

This.
:chad: For sure, she was even willing to hit on him when she had a boyfriend. Only Chad can get that.

This.
:chad: For sure, she was even willing to hit on him when she had a boyfriend. Only Chad can get that.

I'm 5'2 and my face is basically average.

What kinda Chad am I?