Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The memory of this 14 year old thot teasing me frequently regurgitates in my head.

If you stuck around she would probably get her boyfriend to come around to beat you up once she got tired of you. It's good that you didn't put up with a mentally unstable foid, but many men will get strung along because pussy hypnotises them.

Inb4 people call me Chad, but when I was like 17 there was this jb at my part-time job who would literally sexually harass me, i.e. looking me into the eyes, spreading her legs and sticking her tongue out etc. I know she was just making fun of me since as a high inhib trucel KHHV I was the only guy she could do this to without getting assaulted or raped. I later found out she had a boyfriend that she was cheating on with some other Chad jfl.

How'd you figure out she was cheating?

I know she was just making fun of me since as a high inhib trucel KHHV I was the only guy she could do this to without getting assaulted or raped.
literally this. If you look harmless, it's over.

I had something similar happen to almost exactly a year ago some thot would constantly smirk while seeing me and point at me and she would constantly sit with me and start a conversation if I just happend to have no class at that time. She also would frequently follow me around with her friends. The strangest thing about it was that it one day it just stopped just like that all the stuff I just mentioned stopped happening for seemingly no reason.
They like that they left you feeling confused about it and not knowing or having any feeling of closure. That's their idea of "fun". They know you were better off before they emotionally toyed with you like that but it was fun to them that they had that much power to mess you up and tease you with an idea of what you were missing.