Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The military gave me the clarity i needed

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Back in August i was guarding, the room was empty, it was so solace you could listen the air whistling, even if a leave fell down you could hear it. I would stare at the sky every day, it was the only cope i had and it was then i realize how hopeless i am. Because there wasnt anything for me neither in the military nor outside, my life was just that, emtpiness. When i got out for vacation , it made no difference to me. There were no girls to go to, there was nothing, nothing, nothing, my world is an empty canvas. Sometimes i look at the stars and dream that maybe she can feel my heart beating from afar but all she feels is chad's girthy cock.

do you have problems with people your age/rank?

Yes no one likes me because I’m not cut for this shit
so how are other normies there? I presume believe in all that patriotism shit and want to kill everything alive?

Pretty much. They are very adapted and enjoy all this stuff
so as always a group of morons has outnumbered more intelligent sensitive guy. I hate this universe