Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The most interesting part of Elliot Rodger's manifesto.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Page 65:
"I still met up with Philip and Addison occasionally, even though I hated Addison. They provided me with a sense of a social life, and a way for me to vent about my troubles. Addison treated me like a lowlife every time I hung out with them, and he kept bragging about the girls he met at parties in Malibu. I indignantly accused him of lying, as that was what I wanted to believe. He was only amused by my envy. I then found that Addison deleted me from his Facebook friends list out of the blue. This was the last slight I would bear from him, and I subsequently sent him a hateful Facebook message in response. I then viewed Addison as a bitter enemy of mine. He truly was a disgusting and treacherous little bastard. Addison was once in the same position as I, but right when he succeeded in integrating with the popular kids, he betrayed me and treated me the same way the popular kids treated me, as if I’m lowlife scum."

That's the thing about people, they're only your friends for as long as it benefits them, as soon as they get a better deal they'll betray you with no concern for your well being like complete sociopaths. However they will tell each other "you're a good person" so they don't feel bad about what they're doing, and by doing this practice they've brainwashed themselves into thinking they're innocent. That's why normies think they're innocent and we're evil, because they have a hivemind.

Elliot was very blackpilled for his time, you can learn a lot about human nature from his manifesto. Sure, Elliot had his bad moments, and he did get cucked by that door, but still, the above passage about Addison shows how "friendship" is a myth and will always be a myth, the reason humans are social creatures has more to do with survival than "love" and "compassion".

Page 65:
"I still met up with Philip and Addison occasionally, even though I hated Addison. They provided me with a sense of a social life, and a way for me to vent about my troubles. Addison treated me like a lowlife every time I hung out with them, and he kept bragging about the girls he met at parties in Malibu. I indignantly accused him of lying, as that was what I wanted to believe. He was only amused by my envy. I then found that Addison deleted me from his Facebook friends list out of the blue. This was the last slight I would bear from him, and I subsequently sent him a hateful Facebook message in response. I then viewed Addison as a bitter enemy of mine. He truly was a disgusting and treacherous little bastard. Addison was once in the same position as I, but right when he succeeded in integrating with the popular kids, he betrayed me and treated me the same way the popular kids treated me, as if I’m lowlife scum."

That's the thing about people, they're only your friends for as long as it benefits them, as soon as they get a better deal they'll betray you with no concern for your well being like complete sociopaths. However they will tell each other "you're a good person" so they don't feel bad about what they're doing, and by doing this practice they've brainwashed themselves into thinking they're innocent. That's why normies think they're innocent and we're evil, because they have a hivemind.

Elliot was very blackpilled for his time, you can learn a lot about human nature from his manifesto. Sure, Elliot had his bad moments, and he did get cucked by that door, but still, the above passage about Addison shows how "friendship" is a myth and will always be a myth, the reason humans are social creatures has more to do with survival than "love" and "compassion".

He should of broken in tbh

There had to of been windows there or something. He died later that day anyways wtf did he have to lose.

ER's manifesto is insightful and does reflect the hard life of an incel, you cant not pity him. But fundamentally hes a mentalcel who was ill and wouldve without hesitation killed all of us and indeed did kill apparent incels anyway

Same with foids they'll stick around with high tier normies until they get Chadlite's dick. Then they'll leave Chadlite to fuck Chads before ultimately moving on to gigachads. No human can be trusted in this world.

ER's manifesto is insightful and does reflect the hard life of an incel, you cant not pity him. But fundamentally hes a mentalcel who was ill and wouldve without hesitation killed all of us and indeed did kill apparent incels anyway
That's the only part I didn't like about him, he wasn't even truecel tier but he had lots of mental problems which held him back even tho he was rich.

That's the only part I didn't like about him, he wasn't even truecel tier but he had lots of mental problems which held him back even tho he was rich.

He was truecel tier in high school and got viciously bullied and withdrew socially. He got better looking by college but by then he had too many mental problems to overcome and his looks were only normieish level.

He was truecel tier in high school and got viciously bullied and withdrew socially. He got better looking by college but by then he had too many mental problems to overcome and his looks were only normieish level.
Yeah saw the pics, some real shit rice genes on there.

I didn't even know that this manifesto had 141 pages.

His looks were well below normie.

bad lips and nose, but not atrocious, he was a 4.5 in my books, but had no social connections and no ability to talk to people, therefore truecel in terms of ability to get laid
read the whole thing, its quite profound in an introspective and unique way

Elliot Rodger called it a "magnificient story", when I first saw it, I laughed. But in reality, it was a magnificient story

True. There is no such thing as "friends"

lol why do you care about grammar on an anonymous incel forum?
Please do not be angry, I was reminded of Brendan Schaub when reading "should of". Apologies for derailing your thread, but since you asked I felt obligated to give an answer. About Elliot Rodger, his experience is something many of failed normies and incels will experience during their lives. Any blackpilled man will come to the same conclusion, people exploit eachother to further their own goals and shit on those who are no longer deemed useful.

Please do not be angry, I was reminded of Brendan Schaub when reading "should of". Apologies for derailing your thread, but since you asked I felt obligated to give an answer. About Elliot Rodger, his experience is something many of failed normies and incels will experience during their lives. Any blackpilled man will come to the same conclusion, people exploit eachother to further their own goals and shit on those who are no longer deemed useful.

I'm not angry it's alright I just thought it was odd to be a grammar police. I just looked up Brendan Schaub I guess he's an annoying comedian?

He had no jaw/chin
LoL what? His problems are: asian, lips, nose, eyes, but NOT jaw and chin
Op, good thread, but I dont think that this is THE MOST interesting part of his manifesto, but thanks for spreading love for The Saviour Elliot Rodger The Supreme Gentleman, because most of this forum is antiElliot

He should of broken in tbh

There had to of been windows there or something. He died later that day anyways wtf did he have to lose.
based as fuck
LoL what? His problems are: asian, lips, nose, eyes, but NOT jaw and chin
Op, good thread, but I dont think that this is THE MOST interesting part of his manifesto, but thanks for spreading love for The Saviour Elliot Rodger The Supreme Gentleman, because most of this forum is antiElliot
based

His writing style of English was top notch, as whenever I read his manifesto, I feel like it is written by a professional writer.

His writing style of English was top notch, as whenever I read his manifesto, I feel like it is written by a professional writer.
True. His writing is really good. But no one ever talks about that.

True. His writing is really good. But no one ever talks about that.
I think his technical writing ability was actually quite poor but he wrote with so much emotion and conviction that he actually ended up getting what he meant across pretty well, that is why I find the book is genuinely interesting to read.

If I lived with rich parents like Eliot had, I would be powermaxed by now.

Can relate to him.I only got "friends" because of my jestermaxxing :feelsrope::feelscry:

I liked his manifesto

smh why tf did he not blow the brains of addison and phillip?