Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the most users here are normies or high tier normies

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I have seen some pictures from users. I would never say they are incels. They have too many chances for that. I'm sure that for many people it's just a phase and they'll eventually find a girlfriend and become successful. Here are too many thugmaxxed high tier normies.

I have seen some pictures from users. I would never say they are incels. They have too many chances for that. I'm sure that for many people it's just a phase and they'll eventually find a girlfriend and become successful. Here are too many thugmaxxed high tier normies.
schizophrenia

Not me brocel. :cryfeels:

a lot of us are mentalcels. looks are not enough. the gym cant fix everything.

Dunno, people love to meme that this place is filled with fakecels, slayers and so on, but I mean, how likely is that honestly? Male sexlessness and loneliness is so high that even the MSM is talking about it, some 25 or so percent of young adult men are virgins if I remember correctly, yet a place designated for lonely, hopeless virgins who have never had a girlfriend is supposed to actually be overrun by slayers?

I mean, it's not impossible, but it's definitely unlikely.

Where can you link thread or pm his picture to me.

Dunno, people love to meme that this place is filled with fakecels, slayers and so on, but I mean, how likely is that honestly? Male sexlessness and loneliness is so high that even the MSM is talking about it, some 25 or so percent of young adult men are virgins if I remember correctly, yet a place designated for lonely, hopeless virgins who have never had a girlfriend is supposed to actually be overrun by slayers?

I mean, it's not impossible, but it's definitely unlikely.
the most users here mogging me to obilivion. When I see pictures of users I sometimes think it could be the Normie next door who doesn't respect me.

Is there aother incel forum. Incel.is is bullshit. This is mogger.is for me

When I see pictures of users I sometimes think it could be the Normie next door who doesn't respect me.
Is that theoretical normie next door actually a sex haver though? I can imagine that a good number of guys here, when going outside, would say that most guys out there look normal and could get laid, and yet, we know what the numbers of virgins are:fuk:.

Is that theoretical normie next door actually a sex haver though? I can imagine that a good number of guys here, when going outside, would say that most guys out there look normal and could get laid, and yet, we know what the numbers of virgins are:fuk:.
I think I'm on the wrong side. Guys say themselves that they are actually attractive and nobody cares because there are almost only models hanging around here. I've already seen a few pictures here and most of them like me to the limit

Now all that's missing is that the page belongs to Jeremy Meeks...

Examples?
do you see our wrists? Thats the frame of an incel. Other user here have a wrist and the body of arnold schwarznegger and the face of a johnny deep

do you see our wrists? Thats the frame of an incel. Other user here have a wrist and the body of arnold schwarznegger and the face of a johnny deep
they male gaze mog us. But they’re mostly ogres or just fat from what I seen.

He’s a schizo sub HTN
Unfortunately I can no longer find the other pictures. but sometimes users post pictures here. and every time it's Normie or Hightier

Unfortunately I can no longer find the other pictures. but sometimes users post pictures here. and every time it's Normie or Hightier
Opposite from what I seen. You can find a bunch of the user’s faces on here on .org and a lot of them are truecel

Whites here are probably subhuman for the most part.

But yeah I'm guessing a good amount of the ethnics (including myself) are normie tier.

Whites here are probably subhuman for the most part.

But yeah I'm guessing a good amount of the ethnics (including myself) are normie tier.
> ethnic
>majority normie
?????

for me thats normies hightier
Ogres are just male gazed Incels. They get respect from men but they won’t pull women if they’re lucky they pull some disgusting single mom roastie or a hoodrat

Opposite from what I seen. You can find a bunch of the user’s faces on here on .org and a lot of them are truecel
I also think there are ugly ones here. But actually I think most people here look normal

Ehhh well with how stuck up and picky foids are nowadays, even normies, HTN, and chadlites are running into issues. Not as bad as a truecel but it's still bad

Not as bad as a truecel but it's still bad
thats shit. I dont want to be mogged on a incel site. It's enough that I have a hard time in real life. incel.is has become a meeting place for attractive people

This is partially true. And the ones who aren't virgin had it with a landwhale. Dark times we live in.

Ogres are just male gazed Incels. They get respect from men but they won’t pull women if they’re lucky they pull some disgusting single mom roastie or a hoodrat
German/Tunisian rapper has almost 10 children with his German wife:
microsoftteams-image-43-.jpg

The fact that many man that you guys consider as a "Good Looking" guys, are guys that due to hoeflation, social networks and degenracy made those man undersirable.

Its shows how insanely hard dating is, and why most man are either Incels or MSTOWs

German/Tunisian rapper has almost 10 children with his German wife:
microsoftteams-image-43-.jpg
This is just status halo there’s plenty of truecels music artists, athletes, etc who got carried by status halo.

Outliers with status halo don’t mean anything
I can only show you people you know. But there are also enough normies in my environment who have wives and lead a good life

This is just status halo there’s plenty of truecels music artists, athletes, etc who got carried by status halo.
I wouldn't even be able to become famous because of my looks. If I were the president, women would still be disgusted

Most men are single (~ incel).
Most women are not (~ banged by Chad).

It was respectively 66% and 33% men/women single last time I checked.

and his father was tunisian and his mother german. As if it can't be the fame halo

I have often write about a classmate here who now has his third girlfriend in a short time. He looks ethnic because his grandpa was Arab. how this can be?

I wouldn't even be able to become famous because of my looks. If I were the president, women would still be disgusted
Nowadays no but 10-15 years you could’ve coped with music artist maxxing , sports maxxing, etc