Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the most users here are normies or high tier normies

A face rating over the internet, by another man doesn't matter.
Not all normies have the chance to ascend. You think that literally every single normie is capable of ascending, that is wrong
EVen if your face looks normal your height, frame, wrist and autism do play a role into making someone an incel

Are you schizo

In france they are most magrhebs arabs. In germany we have chad turks and oriental arabs

There is that, but there is also that Germany has a pro-Arab stance whereas the French (under Sephardic influence but still) despise Arabs. Trust me your Turks would be incel here.

Dunno, people love to meme that this place is filled with fakecels, slayers and so on, but I mean, how likely is that honestly? Male sexlessness and loneliness is so high that even the MSM is talking about it, some 25 or so percent of young adult men are virgins if I remember correctly, yet a place designated for lonely, hopeless virgins who have never had a girlfriend is supposed to actually be overrun by slayers?

I mean, it's not impossible, but it's definitely unlikely.