Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the most users here are normies or high tier normies

I have often write about a classmate here who now has his third girlfriend in a short time. He looks ethnic because his grandpa was Arab. how this can be?
I didn’t say ethnic = automatic incel

definitely not me, but it is true, if we clamped down maximally on being trucel only we'd only have a dozen or so users realistically

I didn’t say ethnic = automatic incel
most incel.is users look like him. they can slay easy. If I looked like most incel.is users I would have already impregnated at least 5 women

Most users here if they were on fire would not piss on them

It's incredible the contrast between France and Germany.

In France, being brown is like being a Jew under Nazi Germany.

Whereas I see in this thread that browns dated German women.

I must rush to move there. I will hold a grudge against France for eternity and beyond. One day. Anyway.

definitely not me, but it is true, if we clamped down maximally on being trucel only we'd only have a dozen or so users realistically
incel.is kills me and make me fell like a ultra subhuman

most incel.is users look like him. they can slay easy. If I looked like most incel.is users I would have already impregnated at least 5 women
Nah. If this was true then what’s the point of all these guys even creating an account here? They’d be too busy having sex and enjoying romance. It’s just not the case

It's incredible the contrast between France and Germany.

In France, being brown is like being a Jew under Nazi Germany.

Whereas I see in this thread that browns dated German women.

I must rush to move there. I will hold a grudge against France for eternity and beyond. One day. Anyway.
In france they are most magrhebs arabs. In germany we have chad turks and oriental arabs

I wish it could be me, but I'm just too fucking hideous.

Nah. If this was true then what’s the point of all these guys even creating an account here? They’d be too busy having sex and enjoying romance. It’s just not the case
2000.jpg
he was lonely too but not ugly. Just imagine if I look like him. I would easy have 5 chicks

2000.jpg
he was lonely too but not ugly. Just imagine if I look like him. I would easy have 5 chicks
It’s easy to say. But do you think a guy like him has NEVER tried? Usually what happens is we try multiple times and just fail. He was an incel. He was probably despised by foids due to being overweight and not supreme 6’5 chad

It’s easy to say. But do you think a guy like him has NEVER tried? Usually what happens is we try multiple times and just fail. He was an incel. He was probably despised by foids due to being overweight and not supreme 6’5 chad
he was normie atleast maybe hightier normie.

he look like Zach Galifianakis
MV5BMTQwNzI3NjIwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzA1OTIwMw@@._V1_.jpg

he was normie atleast maybe hightier normie.
Normie in looks maybe. But normie is nowhere near enough to secure a foid. Like I said they’re fucking gigachad only now. Chad isn’t even enough for their gaped holes

I posted my ID on here a while ago and some said that I mogged them despite the fact that my side profile and posture/height is absolutely shit.

Even if, by a miracle you’re average it’s still not enough.

Normie in looks maybe. But normie is nowhere near enough to secure a foid. Like I said they’re fucking gigachad only now. Chad isn’t even enough for their gaped holes
I hate to be with this chadlites, normies and other moggers in the same forum. I'm not in the same situation as them

The fact that many man that you guys consider as a "Good Looking" guys, are guys that due to hoeflation, social networks and degenracy made those man undersirable.

Its shows how insanely hard dating is, and why most man are either Incels or MSTOWs

There are many reasons why people fall into inceldom other than looks

He’s giga rich and famous allowing him to larp and obtain a probably ungrateful foid who secretly hates him.
he mogs hard. If I would look like him I would never know about this forum

I hate to be with this chadlites, normies and other moggers in the same forum. I'm not in the same situation as them
Don't worry brocel their are many users like us or at least that's how I cope.

Failed normie social outcasts trying to be unique and fit in a niche community where they get validation.
If you have an artistic view, you can see how inceldom can be "romanticized"

Failed normie social outcasts trying to be unique and fit in a niche community where they get validation.
If you have an artistic view, you can see how inceldom can be "romanticized"
Well does a social outcast not qualify as incel in your books? This means he literally can’t make friends let alone ascend

Well does a social outcast not qualify as incel in your books? This means he literally can’t make friends let alone ascend
How do you manage to become a social outsider if you're not ugly? If I look good, people automatically come to me

Dunno, people love to meme that this place is filled with fakecels, slayers and so on, but I mean, how likely is that honestly? Male sexlessness and loneliness is so high that even the MSM is talking about it, some 25 or so percent of young adult men are virgins if I remember correctly, yet a place designated for lonely, hopeless virgins who have never had a girlfriend is supposed to actually be overrun by slayers?

I mean, it's not impossible, but it's definitely unlikely.
Yeah I doubt it

No. There are several reasons why someone would have no friends or be rejected socially

How do you manage to become a social outsider if you're not ugly? If I look good, people automatically come to me
Exactly. Being a social outcast has to have a reason usually physical appearance.

No. There are several reasons why someone would have no friends or be rejected socially
Well I would still accept someone like that as incel because usually it’s not their fault/genetics causing them to be rejected socially and romantically

Well I would still accept someone like that as incel because usually it’s not their fault/genetics causing them to be rejected socially and romantically
Incel = can't get female

Incel = can't get female
but if you cant get females you must be ugly. but if i saw pictures of some users I would never say that they are ugly

Yes. And they don't belong here
Those who bully others here shouldn't be here either. Only those who look better than their victims do bullying. That's why this is at least normal behavior

I have seen some pictures from users. I would never say they are incels. They have too many chances for that. I'm sure that for many people it's just a phase and they'll eventually find a girlfriend and become successful. Here are too many thugmaxxed high tier normies.
Im subhuman af I swear I am not a HTN or a NT

I have seen some pictures from users. I would never say they are incels. They have too many chances for that. I'm sure that for many people it's just a phase and they'll eventually find a girlfriend and become successful. Here are too many thugmaxxed high tier normies.
This is true. If there was a curve for when users stay here for long it'd overwhelmingly show that the teenage users who sign up will eventually ascend. Early 20s is a bit more 50:50, and mid-20s onwards is the long-term members.

Last edited:
The popular ones are, yes.

Superior genetics always rises to the top, no matter the clique.

Opposite from what I seen. You can find a bunch of the user’s faces on here on .org and a lot of them are truecel
Just like most users here, Queerfemininebattyboy can't rate for shit. I don't think there's a point in taking schizo threads like this seriously, so many people on this forum love to swear left and right that they're the only incel in the world

Not all normies have the chance to ascend. You think that literally every single normie is capable of ascending, that is wrong

Just like most users here, Queerfemininebattyboy can't rate for shit. I don't think there's a point in taking schizo threads like this seriously, so many people on this forum love to swear left and right that they're the only incel in the world
Yup

You're absolutely wrong, I'm a GigaChad, OK, believe me. When women see me, they get so emotional, at that point, that they discourage themselves from even asking me out. They think I'm out of their league – it's incredible.

#facts

EVen if your face looks normal your height, frame, wrist and autism do play a role into making someone an incel

It has been said 1000 times already but real incels are a minority here.