Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only "looks maxxing" that matters is losing weight. Unless you are bald, nothing else will materially change your face.

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Only thing that matters , outside if you are bald, is bodyfat. As long as your bodyfat is below 17%(considered "fit" by various associations ) and besides surgery/hair transplants/wigs and drugs if you are balding.

There is almost NOTHING else that will make a difference, unless under extreme circumstances (such as you have EXTREME personal hygiene issues, completely fucked up teeth, dress like a cavaman etc.) .

Exercising, dressing nicely, a new hair style etc. will NOT make a difference to your face. Muscle won't change your face.

Only thing that matters , outside if you are bald, is bodyfat. As long as your bodyfat is below 17%(considered "fit" by various associations ) and besides surgery/hair transplants/wigs and drugs if you are balding.

There is almost NOTHING else that will make a difference, unless under extreme circumstances (such as you have EXTREME personal hygiene issues, completely fucked up teeth, dress like a cavaman etc.) .

Exercising, dressing nicely, a new hair style etc. will NOT make a difference to your face. Muscle won't change your face.
im 8-9% bf and still unattractive

Brutal.

Don't become anorexic btw
i used to be lean at 70kg but i went down to 57kg as an experiment to become very lean, still not attractive so i am gaining the weight back to reach normal levels again

i used to be lean at 70kg but i went down to 57kg as an experiment to become very lean, still not attractive so i am gaining the weight back to reach normal levels again
Interesting. I'm also trying to lean out to see how I will look like. I am 5'9-10 and 167 and want to lean down to around 160.

Literally over for baldos!!!

H20
Ocean Waves Summer GIF

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @wereq

You need to have god tier commanding bone structure (that of a model) to pull off balding or baldness. If you aren't jasonstathammaxxing what are you even doing.