Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The point of enforced monogamy isn't to make "romantic couples", it's to destroy the value of female validation.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In today's sexual market, men are competing with each other for female validation, a LIMITED RESOURCE. Some men will get lots of it and live happy, some men will not get it and live shitty lives. The point of enforced monogamy is so that when you get a wife, you DON'T CARE if she likes you, she's your property, and can't exert any control over your mind like women can do to their boyfriends today. People on this forum argue "even if I get a wife assigned to me, she won't like me, so what's the point". See, the problem with this thinking is that you are looking at it through the lens of modern society, where a woman gets to choose her partner, so female validation is seen as valuable. In a society that enforces monogamy, you would no longer value such female validation, it would be completely worthless. Therefore, you would be able to be married and never worry "does she like me", it wouldn't make a difference to you.

Based and enforced monogamy pilled

Cucks and simps will not enjoy this post

Everyone repeat after me:

Women are property and shouldn't have rights

In today's sexual market, men are competing with each other for female validation, a LIMITED RESOURCE. Some men will get lots of it and live happy, some men will not get it and live shitty lives. The point of enforced monogamy is so that when you get a wife, you DON'T CARE if she likes you, she's your property, and can't exert any control over your mind like women can do to their boyfriends today. People on this forum argue "even if I get a wife assigned to me, she won't like me, so what's the point". See, the problem with this thinking is that you are looking at it through the lens of modern society, where a woman gets to choose her partner, so female validation is seen as valuable. In a society that enforces monogamy, you would no longer value such female validation, it would be completely worthless. Therefore, you would be able to be married and never worry "does she like me", it wouldn't make a difference to you.

Cope. If women dont like you your life is worthless, you're right that social norms and priorities change over time, but wanting to be loved is timeless.

Other men are garbage. Mostly cucks and simps. Most "friends" will backstab you for a woman, and even if they wouldn't, no friendship is as close as a romantic relationship. So considering that and the fact that that life is about social interaction and relationships as we're hardwired to be that way (despite mgtows trying to cope with lonely hikes and trips), its self evident that a successful romantic relationship is at the core of a happy life. And for that, you need to look good (basic blackpill) and you need women to be into you (which requires 8+ looks and preferably darktriadmaxxing).

Validation, wanting to be loved, are not a modern cultural thing, they're timeless instincts. Men in the past were content with a woman who wasn't into them because 1. they were bluepilled and didn't know what women are like, thought they were asexual, naturally bitter... and 2. they were brainwashed work drones. They were just like current day betabuxers actually.

It's actually low. The supply is low and the demand is high.
No. The supply is high, but it's all hoarded by chads.

Imagine how much effort and time we could save if we could assign each man his looksmatch. Less drama and more time to work and move civilazation forward, but no foids have to have rights and ruin it all for us jfl

The thing is though, even with an enforced monogamy men are still seeming female validation and vice versa. Part of our fundamental nature as egotistical beings is to seek validation from the opposite sex because we are always trying to bolster our egos, regardless of whether we are married or not. Marriage is a social construct that doesn’t override our fundamental nature.

Cope. If women dont like you your life is worthless, you're right that social norms and priorities change over time, but wanting to be loved is timeless.

Other men are garbage. Mostly cucks and simps. Most "friends" will backstab you for a woman, and even if they wouldn't, no friendship is as close as a romantic relationship. So considering that and the fact that that life is about social interaction and relationships as we're hardwired to be that way (despite mgtows trying to cope with lonely hikes and trips), its self evident that a successful romantic relationship is at the core of a happy life. And for that, you need to look good (basic blackpill) and you need women to be into you (which requires 8+ looks and preferably darktriadmaxxing).

Validation, wanting to be loved, are not a modern cultural thing, they're timeless instincts. Men in the past were content with a woman who wasn't into them because 1. they were bluepilled and didn't know what women are like, thought they were asexual, naturally bitter... and 2. they were brainwashed work drones. They were just like current day betabuxers actually.
validation doesn't need to come from a woman, you can get it from other social methods.

Explain to me how in a system of enforced monogamy you could feel validated knowing someone was FORCED to be with you? You can't. In fact, how could ANYONE feel validated in those times? It was understood that a woman was meant to be a husband's property.

You do realize "romantic love" is more of a modern concept right? Thousands of years ago there wasn't any "dating" at all.

Take their rights away when

This is basically just BlackPillPres's argument wrapped up in a non-autistic manner.

Enforced monogamy still doesn't address the female side of the problem. See
Betabuxxers rarely had good romantic lives. What is needed is to replace foids. We can try to minimize feelings of wanting validation, but they can never be removed.

The thing is though, even with an enforced monogamy men are still seeming female validation and vice versa. Part of our fundamental nature as egotistical beings is to seek validation from the opposite sex because we are always trying to bolster our egos, regardless of whether we are married or not. Marriage is a social construct that doesn’t override our fundamental nature.
Romantic love is a social construct actually. Biology dictates that we want sex, not that we will be in love forever, which is what romantic love implies. In a society where enforced monogamy is the norm, relations are viewed much more pragmatically than romantically.

"Validation" implies they have a CHOICE. Because there is a CHOICE, there is UNCERTAINTY. That "Uncertainty" makes the validation so valuable, because you have to fight for it. When a woman is forced to be with you, there is no feelings of "victory", and thus the validation isn't seen as important.
This is basically just BlackPillPres's argument wrapped up in a non-autistic manner.
I guess non autistic is a compliment, but I assume since you don't like @BlkPillPres you think it doesn't make sense

Romantic love is a social construct actually. Biology dictates that we want sex, not that we will be in love forever, which is what romantic love implies. In a society where enforced monogamy is the norm, relations are viewed much more pragmatically than romantically.

"Validation" implies they have a CHOICE. Because there is a CHOICE, there is UNCERTAINTY. That "Uncertainty" makes the validation so valuable, because you have to fight for it. When a woman is forced to be with you, there is no feelings of "victory", and thus the validation isn't seen as important.
True, ‘romantic love’ is kind of a semantic filter imposed over the conscious experience of the oxytocin on the brain. It is a construct of the human mind, but that doesn’t mean it can be curtailed by another social construct like marriage. The desire for validation from the opposite sex is a tributary manifestation of our desire to mate with the most attractive members of the opposite sex that we can, a social construct like marriage alone cannot suppress such an urge.

True, ‘romantic love’ is kind of a semantic filter imposed over the conscious experience of the oxytocin on the brain. It is a construct of the human mind, but that doesn’t mean it can be curtailed by another social construct like marriage. The desire for validation from the opposite sex is a tributary manifestation of our desire to mate with the most attractive members of the opposite sex that we can, a social construct like marriage alone cannot suppress such an urge.
True, but that desire can not be fully satisfied for all people, therefore the best way to at least "partially satisfy" it is to force people to pair up one by one, so this "competition" is minimized to the smallest amount possible.

Imagine how much effort and time we could save if we could assign each man his looksmatch. Less drama and more time to work and move civilazation forward, but no foids have to have rights and ruin it all for us jfl
High iq
You do realize "romantic love" is more of a modern concept right? Thousands of years ago there wasn't any "dating" at all.
Absolutely

Last edited:
True, but that desire can not be fully satisfied for all people, therefore the best way to at least "partially satisfy" it is to force people to pair up one by one, so this "competition" is minimized to the smallest amount possible.
Fair enough, there is no way to entirely suppress psychological urges, the best that can be hoped for is mitigation.

I find though that restrictions on civil liberties scare me, including when applied to women. Mainly because I can’t think of a single example in history where a suppression of civil liberties hasn’t resulted in a slippery slope that has then come to encompass more and more demographics over time. I value liberty as the highest commodity in the human experience, sometimes even placing it before happiness.

I guess non autistic is a compliment, but I assume since you don't like @BlkPillPres you think it doesn't make sense

I still haven't made up my mind of what I think of the argument. I still do believe validation is a fundamental good.

True

no friendship is as close as a romantic relationship. So considering that and the fact that that life is about social interaction and relationships as we're hardwired to be that way (despite mgtows trying to cope with lonely hikes and trips), its self evident that a successful romantic relationship is at the core of a happy life. And for that, you need to look good (basic blackpill) and you need women to be into you (which requires 8+ looks and preferably darktriadmaxxing).

high IQ as fuck ded srs tbh. validation is everything. if we didnt need it we would just prostitute maxx and never find this forum.

high IQ as fuck ded srs tbh. validation is everything. if we didnt need it we would just prostitute maxx and never find this forum.
here's a question, for the thousands of years that enforced monogamy were the norm, why were men not complaining about lack of female validation?

here's a question, for the thousands of years that enforced monogamy were the norm, why were men not complaining about lack of female validation?
i told you brocel, because they were bluepilled and brainwashed, just like current day betabuxes

i told you brocel, because they were bluepilled and brainwashed, just like current day betabuxes
I'd argue they were blackpilled, they were much more based and knew how to keep women in check.

because they were always in survival mode pretty much. when you work 19 hours in a mine, or fight in a war, you dont have the luxuary to think about those things.

because they were always in survival mode pretty much. when you work 19 hours in a mine, or fight in a war, you dont have the luxuary to think about those things.
or because the way they were socialized was that their was no need to "court" a woman.

The reason we feel bad is because women CHOOSE CHAD OVER US. If we all were just handed a woman, and no one got to have something we didn't have, we wouldn't feel bad about "missing out"

I'd argue they were blackpilled, they were much more based and knew how to keep women in check.
yeah im sure the average boomer who never made the slightest effort to looksmaxx, has no idea whatsoever how women think, works 10 hours a day because he's been brainwashed to, and unironically makes jokes like "Women do not belch, snore or fart. Therefore they must bitch or they will blow up" because they haven't seen a woman around a chad in their lives, are very blackpilled...

yeah im sure the average boomer who never made the slightest effort to looksmaxx, has no idea whatsoever how women think, works 10 hours a day because he's been brainwashed to, and unironically makes jokes like "Women do not belch, snore or fart. Therefore they must bitch or they will blow up" because they haven't seen a woman around a chad in their lives, are very blackpilled...
I'm not talking about boomers, I'm talking about men from 100+ years ago.

or because the way they were socialized was that their was no need to "court" a woman.

The reason we feel bad is because women CHOOSE CHAD OVER US. If we all were just handed a woman, and no one got to have something we didn't have, we wouldn't feel bad about "missing out"
no because we wouldnt be able to make her be into us, and she'd hate us bc we're not chad

maybe i guess, if we had a beta uprising or could live in the 50s, we could cope with the misery of knowing this by raping or beating our wife, but that wouldnt make us happy at all it'd just help deal with the rage
I'm not talking about boomers, I'm talking about men from 100+ years ago.
kinda the same thing tbh

no because we wouldnt be able to make her be into us, and she'd hate us bc we're not chad

maybe i guess, if we had a beta uprising or could live in the 50s, we could cope with the misery of knowing this by raping or beating our wife, but that wouldnt make us happy at all it'd just help deal with the rage

kinda the same thing tbh
you act like men, who centuries ago, were in charge of their house, and the woman did not have the freedom to divorce like they do today, were "bluepilled" because they didn't care what their woman thought of them? No, they weren't bluepilled. They knew that a woman's place was to serve her husband and have kids.

For THOUSANDS OF YEARS romantic love was not a thing, and you claim that in modern times, with a societal collapse, that romantic love is a natural instinct? And that the concept being destroyed via enforced monogamy does not work? Complete Bullshit

i wanna feel desired.
if all i wanted was to get sex, i would just prostitutemaxx and never join an incel forum.
incel=so ugly no girl will ever be attracted or like you. brutal to swallow

you act like men, who centuries ago, were in charge of their house, and the woman did not have the freedom to divorce like they do today, were "bluepilled" because they didn't care what their woman thought of them? No, they weren't bluepilled. They knew that a woman's place was to serve her husband and have kids.

For THOUSANDS OF YEARS romantic love was not a thing, and you claim that in modern times, with a societal collapse, that romantic love is a natural instinct? And that the concept being destroyed via enforced monogamy does not work? Complete Bullshit
boyo the whole reason we get "oneitis" is due to instincts that have been there since forever

also i have no idea about what life was like centuries ago, idk, there must've been more real relationships because women didn't see famous gigachads in the media (lower expectations) men exercised more so were more attractive across the board (no gym for your face but still), everyone had worse health which also means lower standards for height etc, so maybe back then instead of sub8 law it was like sub6 and 40% of men had a real relationship. the rest were probably brainwashed to provide and bluepilled, yes. just because they had power over their wives doesnt mean they were successful, power doesn't give happiness, in third world countries right now, there's loads of single moms who are desperate for betabuxers, one single mom recently roped because her betabuxer left her, but i wouldnt say those betabuxers are at all blackpilled, despite the leverage they have over their foids, bc they're unloved and unaware of it and unaware of how relationships work

i wanna feel desired.
if all i wanted was to get sex, i would just prostitutemaxx and never join an incel forum.
well put

i wanna feel desired.
Yes, but as I said, the reason you wanna feel desired is because of the culture you grew up in. If you were raised in a patriarchal society where enforced monogamy was the norm, you wouldn't worry about whether she liked you or not.
boyo the whole reason we get "oneitis" is due to instincts that have been there since forever

also i have no idea about what life was like centuries ago, idk, there must've been more real relationships because women didn't see famous gigachads in the media (lower expectations) men exercised more so were more attractive across the board (no gym for your face but still), everyone had worse health which also means lower standards for height etc, so maybe back then instead of sub8 law it was like sub6 and 40% of men had a real relationship. the rest were probably brainwashed to provide and bluepilled, yes. just because they had power over their wives doesnt mean they were successful, power doesn't give happiness, in third world countries right now, there's loads of single moms who are desperate for betabuxers, one single mom recently roped because her betabuxer left her, but i wouldnt say those betabuxers are at all blackpilled, despite the leverage they have over their foids, bc they're unloved and unaware of it and unaware of how relationships work
You keep evading my point. You do realize that.

IF YOU WERE RAISED IN A SOCIETY WHERE WOMEN DIDN'T HAVE CHOICE, YOU WOULDN'T CARE WHAT THEY THOUGHT ABOUT YOU. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

serious, answer that. It's the complete truth and you know it. Men did not care about what women thought about them because they had POWER. The reason we seek validation is because it leads to SEXUAL ACCESS, which is POWER. By enforcing monogamy, that POWER IS AUTOMATICALLY GRANTED, and thus VALIDATION IS UNNECESSARY.

Yes, but as I said, the reason you wanna feel desired is because of the culture you grew up in. If you were raised in a patriarchal society where enforced monogamy was the norm, you wouldn't worry about whether she liked you or not.

You keep evading my point. You do realize that.

IF YOU WERE RAISED IN A SOCIETY WHERE WOMEN DIDN'T HAVE CHOICE, YOU WOULDN'T CARE WHAT THEY THOUGHT ABOUT YOU. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

serious, answer that. It's the complete truth and you know it. Men did not care about what women thought about them because they had POWER. The reason we seek validation is because it leads to SEXUAL ACCESS, which is POWER. By enforcing monogamy, that POWER IS AUTOMATICALLY GRANTED, and thus VALIDATION IS UNNECESSARY.
lol no i care about validation per se, being loved and being despised aren't the same at all, and its not about just sexual access at all

lol no i care about validation per se, being loved and being despised aren't the same at all, and its not about just sexual access at all
The reason you care about that though, is because of the culture you grew up in, you do realize that right? Men of the past were not socialized to care about female validation.

jokes on you for being a retard who thinks the value of his existence is determined by foids opinions.
foids opinions are literally the difference between chads and us...
The reason you care about that though, is because of the culture you grew up in, you do realize that right? Men of the past were not socialized to care about female validation.
could be but idk man

Based , oneitis bluepilled fags don't understand this because they grew up with Disney fantasies.

could be but idk man
it 100% is. In the past both you and Chad would be given ONE wife, and that's it.

could be but idk man
It's their instinct not their opinion , though it remains in the right conditions it can be suppressed for the most part

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back