Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The receptionist of my gym is really cute

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
She is really cute and really nice. I wish I could marry her.
[UWSL]T[/UWSL][UWSL]he only female I interact with besides my mom.[/UWSL]

She is getting creampied by Chad right now.

How can I get her name to stalk her on social media?

Show her your dick and see what happens

Buy her flowers and chocolate

> får tjejer som vill dejta honom
>är kvar på incel forum

:incel::incel::incel:
dom har inte sett min upper-third. Tappat massa hår, håret som e kvar har börjat bli grått, alien-skull :bigbrain: och autistisk som fan

Last edited:
How can I get her name to stalk her on social media?
does the gym have a website where you can find names of the staff?
maybe do an instagram search, you can filter by location and search for your gym.

i wouldn't suggest a direct approach, this shit will never work.
gyms are filled with high t males,, she probably gets hit on 20 times a day, and you would just be number 21, so really no point in trying to approach her at her workplace.
i would suggest waiting for her shift to end, then follow her, it's after work so she will probably get something to eat or will go get groceries real quick. you follow her and check out where she's going after work. you can try talking to her there, it's way better than trying the approach at her workplace.

maybe do an instagram search, you can filter by location and search for your gym.

gyms are filled with high t males,, she probably gets hit on 20 times a day, and you would just be number 21, so really no point in trying to approach her at her workplace.
i would suggest waiting for her shift to end, then follow her, it's after work so she will probably get something to eat or will go get groceries real quick. you follow her and check out where she's going after work. you can try talking to her there, it's way better than trying the approach at her workplace.
I'm not gonna approach her.
And I already checked, the gym doesnt have something like that

Waiting for her shift to end is a good idea, but I always go to the gym early, to avoid people

Last edited:
I'm not gonna approach her.
Probably the best decision.
I assume you want to keep going to that gym, so it's better to not make things awkward with the receptionist.

Probably the best decision.
I assume you want to keep going to that gym, so it's better to not make things awkward with the receptionist.
I want to take pictures of her, how do I do it without her noticing?

I want to take pictures of her, how do I do it without her noticing?
taking pics without anyone noticing is very hard.
i would suggest recording a video and then taking screenshots of the video.
you can start recording and then put your phone in the front pocket of your jacket or something.
nobody will notice that the phone is recording.

Normally she is sitting and wearing a facemask, but today she was fixing something in the store behind her and without facemask and she looked perfect.
She was wearing really short shorts and a hoodie that made it look like she wasnt wearing pants. And she had a braid in her hair.
She is perfection :feelsaww:
But she will never be mine :lasereyes: going to the gym is torture because I have to see her and she is always really nice

Normally she is sitting and wearing a facemask, but today she was fixing something in the store behind her and without facemask and she looked perfect.
She was wearing really short shorts and a hoodie that made it look like she wasnt wearing pants. And she had a braid in her hair.
She is perfection :feelsaww:
But she will never be mine :lasereyes: going to the gym is torture because I have to see her and she is always really nice
Go up to her and sniff her crotch and see how long it takes for reality to hit you in the face

Just talk to her, ask her out.

Cut off you're ear and give it to her...

Foids love roman tic stuff like that

Same. And she says Goodnight on the way out

Just be careful not to get arrested.