The truth about Elliot Rodger

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★
5d 6h 18m
Elliot Rodger wouldn’t went for the killing spree if girls actually gave him a chance, not necessarily as in jump straight to bed with him but as in sit down have a conversation with him but none of them would done that because we know girls act like they are too good to even interact with you if you don’t have the good looks of social status.

Also I’d to mention that if people didn’t belittled, dehumanised, degraded him then he wouldn’t have done what he done. The people who picked on him are very likely a live now probably virtue signalling on social media about how it’s important to be kind to everyone and it’s wrong to bully others. I wonder if these insufferable hypocrites realised they were responsible for what lead Elliot to do what he did.

I’m feel like him the half Black half White version Elliot Rodger. I listened to his entire manifesto on YouTube.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Diagnosed Autistic Person
★★★★★
24d 18h 33m
Watch Stefan Molyneux’s Video on Elliot and you’ll find that he was a victim of appalling parenting. His childhood was troubled, he was mocked and ridiculed by supposed family and society alike and he had no love from anyone. No wonder he went on a rampage.

Quarantined

Quarantined

Recruit
★★★★
17d 21h 0m
Elliot Rodger wouldn’t went for the killing spree if girls actually gave him a chance, not necessarily as in jump straight to bed with him but as in sit down have a conversation with him but none of them would done that because we know girls act like they are too good to even interact with you if you don’t have the good looks of social status.

Also I’d to mention that if people didn’t belittled, dehumanised, degraded him then he wouldn’t have done what he done. The people who picked on him are very likely a live now probably virtue signalling on social media about how it’s important to be kind to everyone and it’s wrong to bully others. I wonder if these insufferable hypocrites realised they were responsible for what lead Elliot to do what he did.

I’m feel like him the half Black half White version Elliot Rodger. I listened to his entire manifesto on YouTube.
Elliot was a mentalcel. Foids would have needed to make the first move

Also, he was angrier at foids than the dudes who bullied him.
I'm the same way. I'm angrier at girls who reject for being short than the bullies who called me hobbit to my face.

Last edited:
ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Transcendental
★★★★★
38d 15h 22m
One foid could’ve changed everything but no

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
69d 17m
didn't read
This is in inceldom discussion time to get banned for low effort
I wonder if these insufferable hypocrites realised they were responsible for what lead Elliot to do what he did.
They do and are aware. All Normies and especially foids have advanced psychopathy. They are insane unfeeling beasts.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
75d 15h 14m
One foid could’ve changed everything but no
This. Foids would never use their cooters to stop shooters even if it meant saving lives, they are that selfish

D

DirtyCurryCell

Recruit
★★★
2d 22h 56m
I know what you mean. I feel like the curry version of ER. I had a childhood in the UK which I loved just like him. And life became hell to me after I turned 11. I even had girls whom I played with turn into models and ignore me. Just like ER did.

There was some psychologist on YouTube who did an OCEAN test. my OCEAN test matches closely with ER. High in Openness and Neuroticism.

I was also told some of the things that people said about ER after he died. How he was a great writer and all. I actually plan on putting my work out there in a few months and seeing what happens. If not I'll have to rope for sure.

The only difference between me and ER is that I put myself out there. ER didn't.

BududubNow

BududubNow

Officer
★★★★★
11d 5h 39m
Watch Stefan Molyneux’s Video on Elliot and you’ll find that he was a victim of appalling parenting. His childhood was troubled, he was mocked and ridiculed by supposed family and society alike and he had no love from anyone. No wonder he went on a rampage.
Sounds like me.

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Major
★★
23d 4h 58m

girls didnt like him cus male leaders in popular groups labeled him as worse/outfit/weirdo

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

★★★
5d 6h 18m
girls didnt like him cus male leaders in popular groups labeled him as worse/outfit/weirdo
He’s also half Chinese which can appear as disadvantage in today’s hookup culture.

unsettling

unsettling

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 21h 36m
no woman has ever shown interest in him, he would've had to jestermaxx and socialmaxx if he wanted to ascend

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
★★★★★
78d 20h 30m
Venomkore

Venomkore

Overlord
★★★★★
17d 10h 20m
no woman has ever shown interest in him, he would've had to jestermaxx and socialmaxx if he wanted to ascend
jestermaxxing is humiliating tbh its kinda sad how so many normies do it

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

★★★
5d 6h 18m
no such thing

he was ugly and short, also small penis
He wasn’t ugly (not the best looking), he’s 5’9” (that’s still reasonable height) and size doesn’t matter. My penis is big because I’m half Black however I get all over my body including my genitalia area because of my White side.

T

TheMidgetCel

Recruit
5h 13m

Elliot Roger was actually good looking and had a good social status.Bloody hell, he even had a car at his age. The problem is that he was deranged mentally and had a very high case of narcissism. He had things that we incels didn't. He could've get a girl easily if he wasn't so mentally deranged. A shame really he didn't got any help though before he snapped. Hope his actions will aspire people to give other people with such mental issues some help.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Recruit
★★★
3d 4h 35m
He had status though. Her mother slepted with Georges Lucas :feelsahh:

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
62d 13h 27m
no such thing

he was ugly and short, also small penis

this is very unsettling

S

Spioenkop1

Officer
★★★★
21d 5h 27m
Elliot Roger was actually good looking and had a good social status.Bloody hell, he even had a car at his age. The problem is that he was deranged mentally and had a very high case of narcissism. He had things that we incels didn't. He could've get a girl easily if he wasn't so mentally deranged. A shame really he didn't got any help though before he snapped. Hope his actions will aspire people to give other people with such mental issues some help.
Easy not. Also he was living in California. Things are a little harder there than elsewhere...

T

TheMidgetCel

Recruit
5h 13m
Easy not. Also he was living in California. Things are a little harder there than elsewhere...
Oh yeah, you're right, location is also very important. You can become just locally undesirable even though you look average.

slimshady

slimshady

Recruit
★★★★
6d 1h 6m

True

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
:feelscry:
jestermaxxing is humiliating tbh its kinda sad how so many normies do it
the horrors of being a male in the current day have destroyed them

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Veteran
★★★★
3d 13h 41m
May he chill in incelhallah