Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no ascension or compensation

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
Being an incel leaves negative impacts on you throughout your entire life. It more than
just not getting sex.

It doesn’t matter what you work for, or what you think you have achieved. None of that matters as an ugly man. Get a masters degree? Chad gets money from modeling contracts by just existing, gets constant social validation, and isn’t an ugly manlet that everyone despises.

You may try to compensate in another way such as studying, going to the gym, or mastering an instrument. The truth is none of these things can make up for your face.

I’m not saying don’t do those things, because of course you should, but it’s best to be realistic about you expectations. Best you might get a betabuxx when you’re 30, or some cheap hookers in SEA.

TLDR- it’s over

Last edited:
Being an incel leaves negative impacts on you throughout your entire life. It more than
just not getting sex.

It doesn’t matter what you work for, or what you think you have achieved. None of that matters as an ugly man. Get a masters degree? Chad gets money from modeling contracts by just existing, gets constant social validation, and isn’t an ugly manlet that everyone despises.

You may try to compensate in another way such as studying, going to the gym, or mastering an instrument. The truth is none of these things can make up for your face.

I’m not saying don’t do those things, because of course you should, but it’s best to be realistic about you expectations. Best you might get is a betabuxx when you’re 30, or some cheap hookers in SEA.

TLDR- it’s over
0cb9ddf5187162a73f8ecd9e985be189.jpg

Get a masters degree? Chad gets money from modeling contracts by just existing, gets constant social validation, and isn’t an ugly manlet that everyone despises.

I'm supposed to feel sorry for myself because billionaires are living lives of privilege?

Yes, well, I try not to think about it too often.

I am not sure what to do other than LDAR. Never had friends, never had a girlfriend, never felt love or affection like that... my entire life has been one period of isolation, loathing and bullying after the next. There is no way I can ever experience reality. My life can only be delusions. I can only ever be Pinocchio, a wooden shell wishing to be 'real'. Inceldom for me is far deeper than wanting sex, it's wanting normalcy. Clearly I am the dregs of society left behind, as every person and every step of my life has whispered to me that I should not reproduce, or come close to it at all.

I genuinely do not think there is a solution other than NEETing and rotting. I am unable to compete in a society that prizes the things I do not have. I can never have the life of a normie, nevermind a chad. I am forced to live in a prison of delusions, of copes.

I'm afraid going up and talking to the grocery store.

another wet GrAY post

just not getting sex.
:feelskek:
no shit
GrAY first encounter with the blackpill

No one said you had to feel sorry for yourself

I'm supposed to care at all? I don't lose sleep over how nice Jeff Bezos eats.

The only way to repay us is if we were reborn as gigachads to a wealthy family