Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR There is nothing i look forward too every day

mrqwerty

mrqwerty

Recruit
★★
Days pass by as if they are nothing. I dont learn anything new . Only study for a day before test bcuz i find nerds absolutely repulsive. Classmates move forward experiencing new thing and enjoying life to the fullest while i rot sitting in front of my laptop. I wonder where i went wrong in my life or maybe it never began for me.

But i still have a sliver of hope due to my protagonist syndrome. Even that is fading away:feelsbadman:

Yeah day-to-day I don't tend to look forward to much either. Small things here and there.

I do have some bigger plans and goals (nothing super dramatic) but... it can be hard to convince oneself that they will go anywhere truly worthwhile.

I think financial success isn't THAT difficult. If you have skills or capital or connections or anything like that. Health can be unpredictable but usually OK.

Social success including with the opposite sex - that feels like the most difficult one by far at least if you're a guy. It seems to be very hard to meaningfully engage with the world. People just don't really seem to have that much interest in each other, on average. Or maybe it just looks that way to me because I'm not a normie >.<

Yea there’s nothing

I suppose, if you ask around, you'll find that people in LTRs and relationships also often have nothing special to look forward to. Perhaps their routine is "easier" because they share it with someone they love (and ideally loves them back)? I'm sure everyone here knows how married men often envy single men because of the freedom singletons have. The grass always looks greener on the other side.

I'm not that way now, but in the future I plan to make my personal life quite busy. Not sure how I'm going to go about it, but I've noticed that a lot of bad habits (incessant fapping, binge eating etc) are caused by boredom. I'm trying to distract myself from what I don't have, and I don't think I'll regret it in the long-term.

Cheers

Another day another rotting session.

I dread getting up
And
I dread going to sleep

The only thing I look forward to is getting a better rank on the forum

I dread getting up
And
I dread going to sleep
Sleep is based because you might get to dream.

“in dreams, one is not tethered by earthly limitations.”:smonk:

only thing i ever look forward to anymore is big vidya release

You were not born as a Pean hole.

Thankfully, this means you have decent intelligence.

just wait until you have to wageslave