Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There should be a wiki page about me

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
There should be a wiki page about me on the incels wiki. I haven’t been here for long but I’ve left a big impact. So if I ever leave this forum, future members will be able to read about me.

Aspergcel

Admiral​

★★
JoinedApr 1, 2023Posts

@Luzifer @Pancakecel @Mecoja @Animecel2D @Med Amine

you must make incel streams for brocels like sneir too get one

another reclusemaxxer

If there's one thing i noticed through the years is that popular incels always turn out to be fakecels. Incel wiki and must read section is filled with fakecels.

If there's one thing i noticed through the years is that popular incels always turn out to be fakecels. Incel wiki and must read section is filled with fakecels.
Ok

There should be a wiki page about me on the incels wiki. I haven’t been here for long but I’ve left a big impact. So if I ever leave this forum, future members will be able to read about me.
Your stories about not experiencing love, sex, or Intimacy really do make all of us feel depressed.