Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's a lot of high IQ people on this website, also a lot of very low IQ people

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
too many people think it's either one or the other

some even have sub-normie tier sentience

most of them are not hostile or dangerous though, like soys are

if you think someone here is dangerous, know that a malicious normie is 100 times more vicious

high iq users here are prob fakecels

I’m dumb and brain fried

Nah, they identify with us. There is shame attached to self-identifying as an incel. One does not embrace it lightly.

no iq for your face

tbh they mog me hard :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
F9FB5A51 AFA8 4A58 9748 F10456164AC8

this, nobody that have high IQ will be rotting in here, not even incels since they would go moneymaxx to live a more comfortable life

I dropped out of high school at 17

My iq is enough to not be a bluepilled agecuck

no, do not believe it :forcedsmile:
this, nobody that have high IQ will be rotting in here, not even incels since they would go moneymaxx to live a more comfortable life
a comfortable life does not mean that you are happy :forcedsmile:
a richcel is as unhappy as any other incel

I'm an educated retard. What do you think about your IQ, OP?

Most of us iq lowered by depression

I'm an educated retard. What do you think about your IQ, OP?

high iq compared to the general public

not high iq compared to actual high iq people (doctors, engineers)

My concentration and ability to focus on things I’m doing has gone a lot too
Yep, also I don’t understand at all,any lesson

Pretty sure we're all average IQ fuckers.

Low IQ means you will slave in society for others.
High IQ means you will use society for yourself.

Middle IQ is the sweetspot where you are smart enough to not be used, but still too dumb to use others.

It's a tragic existence tbh.

phdcels are fakecels

Pretty sure we're all average IQ fuckers.

Low IQ means you will slave in society for others.
High IQ means you will use society for yourself.

Middle IQ is the sweetspot where you are smart enough to not be used, but still too dumb to use others.

It's a tragic existence tbh.

I consider myself to hover around the 115 IQ range

higher iq than the general public, not high iq compared to actual high iq people

too many people think it's either one or the other

some even have sub-normie tier sentience

most of them are not hostile or dangerous though, like soys are

if you think someone here is dangerous, know that a malicious normie is 100 times more vicious
your whole profile screams normie I dont like it

80% of the high iq users tend to be dryspell normie/redpilled fakecels. The majority of them turned out to be the most entertaining posters.

Brutal.

I’m dumb and brain fried
Fried brains are good if you give them an overnight marinade in ginger garlic vinegar, and fry them in grass-fed unpasteurized butter. Then serve with eggs and toast as you like them

I'm so low IQ that people don't even want to be around me.
Most of the time I blabber nonsense, but it is OK because I'm isolated anyways.

phdcels are fakecels
thats the dumbest shit ngl, have you seen the virginity rate study for harvard graduates? They have a LOT of virgins.

I just want to be an ignorant fool who owns a gun and masturbates all day

Fried brains are good if you give them an overnight marinade in ginger garlic vinegar, and fry them in grass-fed unpasteurized butter. Then serve with eggs and toast as you like them
Yum yum, over for braincelscels

Jews took my IQ

things aren't what they seem tbh. an ignorant fool these days probably unironically does no fap
that's true nofappers are ignorant to their own pleasure. As long as they are absolute like a rock in their ignorance more power to them

there is a correlation between beauty and intelligence, now we can find out who are the normie who are hiding here

Judging by the quality of the threads i've seen recently i say there's a lot of low iq people here/kids with undeveloped brains.
Or foid infiltrators.Foids have the brains of children.

a comfortable life does not mean that you are happy :forcedsmile:
a richcel is as unhappy as any other incel
They have enough money to radically improve their looks though.
Well said.

Last edited:
They have enough money to radically improve their looks though.
No, how can Mark improve his look ??? A manlet cannot do anything to improve his look. :forcedsmile:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
there is a correlation between beauty and intelligence, now we can find out who are the normie who are hiding here
it is not true :bluepill::bluepill:
Judging by the quality of the threads i've seen recently i say there's a lot of low iq people here/kids with undeveloped brains.
Or foid infiltrators.Foids have the brains of children.
No, on the contrary. Foids are much more vicious than men. :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
No, how can Mark improve his look ??? A manlet cannot do anything to improve his look. :forcedsmile:
It's possible to fix your ugliness if you're rich, I think. The problem is, it's hard to become handsome in this case. But you can look normal after that.
And yes, breaking your legs to become taller is unpleasant, ofc. And if you're really short, it won't help a lot.

It's possible to fix your ugliness if you're rich, I think. The problem is, it's hard to become handsome in this case. But you can look normal after that.
And yes, breaking your legs to become taller is unpleasant, ofc. And if you're really short, it won't help a lot.
As the face is not as important as people say the money has not any big power today. :blackpill:

No, this place doesn't have a lot of high IQ people. It has about the same percentage you'd find in the general population (~2%).

Being a black pilled incel doesn't make you high IQ. Genetics does.

I thought IQ positively correlated with virginity because higher IQ was associated with delayed gratification. If you have a phd you don't have an excuse for not SEAmaxxing imo though. Unless you're really screwed up elsewhere. Also even if you have a high childhood IQ that's not nearly as strong a predictorr of future success as socioeconomic status or your homelife.