Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's a party next door

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
I can hear foids and Chads all singing and having fun while getting piss drunk from my room. The host's room is probably being used as a fuck den by countless couples of hormonal teens.

And here I am, trying not to masturbate anymore not because of all the nofap bullshit, but because every time I do it I get a hole in my stomach and feel like the lowest shit in the shit chain.

What a wonderful world.

Become a hERo !!!

Yeah I know that feeling when you can hear a party or other fun event but you can't go. One time I actually lived in a (surprisingly antisocial) flatshare that was above a pub. Kind of sounds good in theory but in practice unless you have someone to go with regularly and also the cash to spend, you can't really just go down there and hang out as if it's your front room!

So that wasn't so nice constantly hearing people having fun and feeling unable to join in.

drown them out with your own loud music

My doctor is surprised I can’t give him any emergency phone numbers.
He’s says: “don’t you have any neighbors?” Normies don’t understand.