Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They tore down my middle school to build condos for retirees

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
There used to be ~500 kids there from grades 6-8. But now there is so few kids around they consolidated middle schools. I live in a white upper middle class area.

Women's liberation and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Women's liberation and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Ignorance has a price. Ayn Rand said 'you can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of reality.'

Good place to stick a bunch of refusegee niggers from wartorn Africa!

Same thing happened where I live, all but one of the schools I went to was torn down. And other places I used to go to turned into golf courses, cigar shops, car lots... I think because few people have kids, and most of the young people who could have kids moved to a better town. It's almost nothing but old fucks left. The only place to find young people is the university.