Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

they were fakecels but

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I wish I had interacted with
certainly more likeable an interesting than other fakecel fucks around her

why? i remember when he did his shooting i thought his videos were laughably socially inept
? Insomniac never made any videos of himself. NEET did but he never showed his face

Last edited:
I dont know her.

:feelskek:

You miss a tranny fucker and a fakecel larper, it must be quite the shame you didn’t get to interact with your own kind before they were rightfully booted

why? i remember when he did his shooting i thought his videos were laughably socially inept and he was probably a failed normie. o man, these grils dont like the supreme gentleman shut the fuck up, ELLIOT. He didnt get sex because he was unfunny had no social status and was insecure nd self interested to the point of public anger. No way he didnt say cringe emo things to people at school. any foid in 2014 had options of 5/10s that are less cringe retards to pick from so he is a mentalcel.

he doesnt represent any other incel just because we are so starved of representation in our lives. I wish 'the incel movement' did not dilute our inner depthy to pedestal anyone adjacent to the blackpill. that being anyone who happens to be sexless and wanting remunerations. Sometimes they arent even sexless or lifelong sexless. just victims of the dating market who go ER despite not being ugly almost all 'incel" shooters are victims of the dating market not truecels. Sure they are victims of what we complain about but they are no 'ally' of mine. I also dont think if he was ugly he would represent me just because I am ugly. I am more than ugly I am a deep human who happens to be ugly. Many users automatically respect ugly people.
Calm down boyo