Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thinking About Moving to LA and Writing a Show

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Many on here don't know this about me but i am REALLY funny. Part of being intelligent isn't just knowing history and literature, it's understanding human emotion and being able to manipulate our language in such a way as to erupt laughter from an audience. I have that skill, people who know me say I'm very funny. I wrote a little skit that I want to be a scene of a sitcom. I base it off the writing styles of my favourite comedians, Eric Andre. I really like the show "I think you should leave". Here's my skit:

Sigmund Freud: Well hello patient
Patient: Hey Doc

*Audience laughs at seeing Freud*

Patient: I'm having some issues with my family
Freud: Tell me about your childhood!

*laughter*

Patient: Wut?
Freud: Hmmmm, *smokes pipe*

*audiance laughs again*

Patient: I'm not getting along well with my mother
Freud: Have you tried to FUCK her?

*Audiance BURSTS out laughing, as it ties Freuds mother theories to comedy in the show*

Patient: WHAT? No
Freud: Hmmm, try some cocaine then!

*Laughter*

This is just a draft rough version but I think i can make it really refined.

Insertmoststoicface.png

The Oedipus complex reference made me chuckle.

You could add a scene in which Freud somehow meets the patient's mother or finds out who she is, then goes, "An exception to my theory! I cannot believe this! Here is a mother that no one wants to sleep with!"

The Oedipus complex reference made me chuckle.

You could add a scene in which Freud somehow meets the patient's mother or finds out who she is, then goes, "An exception to my theory! I cannot believe this! Here is a mother that no one wants to sleep with!"
Epic Rap Battles of History?

LA have the best good looking women in america. it's the destination for young female models and actors to become even more massive whores
las vegas also have ton of boobies

Lol good luck, I'm an LAcel but none of us will make it in Hollywood, trust me because my professors and colleagues are professional writers that work with celebrities and big companies and they say it's nigh impossible, it's ovER.

Lol good luck, I'm an LAcel but none of us will make it in Hollywood, trust me because my professors and colleagues are professional writers that work with celebrities and big companies and they say it's nigh impossible, it's ovER.
Anyone here you recognise?

US writers

It's only for intelligent people, if you know nothing about Freud you won't find it funny.
Lmao if you think Freud and his ways of thinking are some niche obscure piece of trivia that only real intellektuals would know. It's not funny. Though again I know you're a troll and this is all in jest so people will reply to you telling you how retarded and self-assured you are. I guess I'm giving you what you want by replying. :feelskek: