Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This evening at orientation for my night job - all the foids gathered together in a group away from the males

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It’s my third year with the company so, I had the privilege of coming to orientation at 6pm instead of arriving at 5pm. The orientation was catered with pizza, the new hires started eating before the returners.

Everyone was in the office kitchen, mingling and eating, I walk in - and the first thing I notice is that all the foids are gathered in the corner.

I acted like a normie for like five minutes, and shook hands with my new male coworkers.

Long story short - there were only three attractive foids. The rest of the foids were fat, biracial, closeted lesbian, the rest of the foids I work with are just plain toilets.

They went to the restroom together as a group also, foids are so paranoid. I get the feeling one little foid is going to quit, she is too weak.

I didn’t get promoted, the chadriguez was promoted to the lead position. I don’t care, it’s not more money, it’s just a title.

There are only three attractive foids, so being the boss is pointless unless you use your power to coerce one of the three foids to have sex.

I didn’t eat any pizza, I actually just made myself an espresso. I was like, “fuck eating, I need some caffeine for this drag.”

Your male coworkers normies too or any bros? what kinda work u do

its best not to talk to foids. You could be charged with rape
I was just thinking about that.

When you are a boy you are afraid to talk to foids, when you become an adult you realize that foids are afraid to talk to you.