Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This fat, ugly, pig at work got stressed out because she forgot her make up

B

bcroger

Major
★★
This 400 lbs (I would guess), 5'9" , blonde, white landwhale at work claimed that she was stressed out because they were interviewing a Chad for a college internship position and she forgot to put her make up on that morning. She was afraid that the college Chad would see her without make up.

What the fat, ugly, whale does not get is that make up won't make a difference. She should lose 250 lbs instead. Dumb pig.

:feelskek:
Dumb whale i hope she dies from a heart attack

This 400 lbs (I would guess), 5'9" , blonde, white landwhale at work claimed that she was stressed out because they were interviewing a Chad for a college internship position and she forgot to put her make up on that morning. She was afraid that the college Chad would see her without make up.

What the fat, ugly, whale does not get is that make up won't make a difference. She should lose 250 lbs instead. Dumb pig.
she'll still be riding chad's dick, even chads like landwhales n shieeeeeeeeeeet

Turn her into shredded pork.

kek lmao

Kek. Chad prefer the skinny blonde with big tits and ass. The fat is over

The fact she was panicking about that.... Jesus Christ man

she'll still be riding chad's dick, even chads like landwhales n shieeeeeeeeeeet
Chads don't fuck landwhales unless they're blind or retarded. Only normies have sex with them.

Kek. Chad prefer the skinny blonde with big tits and ass. The fat is over
I work in a city outside of Dallas and its around 70% black and hispanic. My workplace is mostly black/hispanic women and they are almost all obese. Virtually all of them are overweight OR obese. Even most of the white foids who work here are obese. Probably the fattest and perhaps the ugliest place on planet earth.

Almost all their boyfriends/husbands are overweight or obese hispanic people themselves. The only exception are a few Mexican ladies who are have fit, black boyfriends. But yeah, most obese foids are married or have long term partners with other fat people(for now at least)

95% of fat women aren't ****ing Chads. The other 5% are mostly with fit blacks who are mostly broke anyways. I highly doubt good looking men would actually meet up with an obese or very overweight person. They may just match on Tinder because most men swipe right on everyone.

Last edited:

How did she know he was a chad? She saw a photo?

I work in a city outside of Dallas and its around 70% black and hispanic. My workplace is mostly black/hispanic women and they are almost all obese. Virtually all of them are overweight OR obese. Even most of the white foids who work here are obese. Probably the fattest and perhaps the ugliest place on planet earth.

Almost all their boyfriends/husbands are overweight or obese hispanic people themselves. The only exception are a few Mexican ladies who are have fit, black boyfriends. But yeah, most obese foids are married or have long term partners with other fat people(for now at least)

95% of fat women aren't ****ing Chads. The other 5% are mostly with fit blacks who are mostly broke anyways. I highly doubt good looking men would actually meet up with an obese or very overweight person. They may just match on Tinder because most men swipe right on everyone.
Wow, what a situation. I laughed out loud when I read that it was the ugliest and fattest place on earth. What's the explanation for that? Is it a city inside a Mc Donalds?

I knew a gigachad once, the kind that girls texted in the weekend for him to go and fuck them. He said he was fucking a fat girl once, and she was so heavy when she sat on top of him he lost his erection from pain.

(He then proceeded to explain that he felt bad for the landwhale because she thought he lost the erection because he was disgusted by her sagging fat, and for the rest of the sex she got under him and covered her fat body in bed sheets)

Wow, what a situation. I laughed out loud when I read that it was the ugliest and fattest place on earth. What's the explanation for that? Is it a city inside a Mc Donalds?
80% of black and hispanic women are overweight or obese, but I work for the Dallas state government. Its around 90% overweight or obese here.

black/hispanic American women are already the fattest people on planet earth. The government employees are even fatter.

Last edited:
I knew a gigachad once, the kind that girls texted in the weekend for him to go and fuck them. He said he was fucking a fat girl once, and she was so heavy when she sat on top of him he lost his erection from pain.

(He then proceeded to explain that he felt bad for the landwhale because she thought he lost the erection because he was disgusted by her sagging fat, and for the rest of the sex she got under him and covered her fat body in bed sheets)

It's a crime to bread a human and a hippo, that's beastiality.

HOLD ON I AM ON 15% BF RN
View: https://youtu.be/wGZN8Nd6Pxo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back