Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this foid is a model but is a 3.5/10 becky.

I think to foids ant woman is flawless but all men are ugly

She's a 6 or 6.5

Without the fakeup she's a 5 though

If you say this woman is 3/10 or something like that you are a volcel.
Lmao guys wtf do you seriously have this high standards?
Here's a 5/10 to compare:

k9lfnQO.jpg

(got these from r/amiugly)
Lmao that girl probably thinks shes "ugly" because she can't get chad.
I think she is much higher than 5/10, (no female worship)

Last edited:
bluepillers: 171:soy:
She is 2/10 at best
No modeling career for her face:feelshmm:

If you say this woman is 3/10 or something like that you are a volcel.
Lmao guys wtf do you seriously have this high standards?

Lmao that girl probably thinks shes "ugly" because she can't get chad.
no she isn't hot at all

the model has a wrinkle on her forehead. weird teeth, and cracks on her lips.
So she's below average looking because she's not a cartoon. Got it.

1st pic is a 3/10 but the 2nd pic you showed is a 3/10 as well.
JFL no, the one in the second pic has far better proportions, look at their lower and middle thirds, the one in the first pic has a nigh-nonexistent philtrum and a mandible almost as small, making the whole lower third disproportionate both by itself and in relation to the middle and upper thirds, while the one in the second has more normal if somewhat masculine proportions.

Edmund probably considers supermodel women to be 5/10 if he rates her that low

Oh, edmund was the same guy who had a long debate saying bullying can't cause permanent damage. He's a troll.
Volcel or a IT infiltrator
Ib4 inceltears screenshots OP then can call the whole community entitled, wp OP

JFL at the cope on this thread.

Not like looks matter anyway. Still has infinite SMV because hole (and cucks)

I would hate to find only the top 20% of women hot like you seem too.

Good luck getting a gf with those standards man.
Edmund is a well known troll at this point, wonder why he hasn't gotten banned yet

She would rate higher as a man. She has a masculine jaw and lacks sexually dimorphic features otherwise, but her proportions overall aren't horrible. The definition of a plain Jane. A true 3/10 has a face that would be ugly regardless of sex.

she is ugly for a model lol

Unbelievable. People are rating her a 3 out of 10?

Literally elbows too pointy meme.

This girl is a 5/10, so its not hard to imagine the model in OP being 2 to 2.5 points below that.

View attachment 168963

It's over for you, bro. The joke is, i like more women than u yet i just know you will get a gf before me. And the kicker, you won't even think she's hot.

Just fuck my shit up, St bo2cel.

She would rate higher as a man. She has a masculine jaw and lacks sexually dimorphic features otherwise, but her proportions overall aren't horrible. The definition of a plain Jane. A true 3/10 has a face that would be ugly regardless of sex.
Get off lookism forums

She looks like an average girl walking down the street??? Where do you live? The MTV Movie Awards?
5/10 doesnt mean average, the average girl is like a 3/10. But I admit this whore is more like a 6/10

She's average looking.
All cucks should be nailed to a cross for putting women on pedestal

This girl is a 5/10, so its not hard to imagine the model in OP being 2 to 2.5 points below that.

View attachment 168963

I would rate this girl lower than the one in the video, so 5 seems reasonable (the one in the video would maybe be a 6 with fake up). I can see where youre coming from though. Your self hatred of your "shit-skin" and curries/ethnics in general is distorting your perception. A lifetime of being treated like sub human has prolly had its effects on you. Either that or youre just a fkin asshole with a crap personality. I tend towards the latter.

Oh, edmund was the same guy who had a long debate saying bullying can't cause permanent damage. He's a troll.
i agree with you

That girl is a solid 7/8 face wise. Anyone who says shes 5 or less is fucking mental.

Hey, if you're going to rate people's looks, it's a good idea to know the nuts and bolts of the topic.
Well your "theory" falls flat on its face when you call these women 3/10, volcel.

Well your "theory" falls flat on its face when you call these women 3/10, volcel.
JFL, no, I specifically said the model in OP's video is a 7/10 and the second pic in my first post on this thread is a 5/10. Only one did I rate a 3/10, and it's an honest rating that I think most would more or less agree on.

Noodle whores are at least race pilled. Racepill is real.

Noodlewhores put white men on a giant pedestal. Ive seen noodlewhores with ugly white men whod reject much better looking asian men simply because of self-hate. You seem to be doing the same thing; putting white women on a giant pedestal.

Self hating curry traits
- Hates himself
- Goes after white women
- Rates good looking ethnic women far lower coz of projection

she doesnt have good facial bones, most of her looks are her good hair

6.5/10, fuck all of you copers who think hes looking average or below average (not even a 3D cuck here tbh)
Easy 7.5 imo. That smile is incredible.

If that girl is a model, then we are all models.

Cliffs: modelcels.co

Did nothing wrong

So glad someone else agrees. Harvey Weinstein unlike legitimate assaulters like Cosby never took advantage of any woman by force. Since he was at the time THEE most powerful Hollywood producers, women were throwing themselves at him. Presumably not for his looks but his ability to make them a star (btw: Gnwyeth Paltrow got an Oscar cuz of him ....just LOL at that).

In the case of Weinstein, foids were jockeying (with their vagines) for his attention. Yes this is rare but it doesn't make it untrue. He was basically a GigaChad in the movie industry.

Cliffs: It's the age old story of blaming the guy.

This is cope. Ethnic women are simply not as attractive as white women.

Most posters here gave her a 5+ and you gave her a 2.5/10. Clearly shows you have high standards despite being 5 7 and ethnic. Youre just an entitled fuck.

I wish I was able to fuck her but Icant

So she's below average looking because she's not a cartoon. Got it.

JFL no, the one in the second pic has far better proportions, look at their lower and middle thirds, the one in the first pic has a nigh-nonexistent philtrum and a mandible almost as small, making the whole lower third disproportionate both by itself and in relation to the middle and upper thirds, while the one in the second has more normal if somewhat masculine proportions.
most young women don't have a wrinkle on their face.
real men don't get permanently damaged by some faggot from middle school teasing them.
I would hate to find only the top 20% of women hot like you seem too.

Good luck getting a gf with those standards man.
there are many women who i consider hot. i never thought of this foid as hot.

Last edited:
had no idea that some of you would be mad at my rating of her. don't be foid worshippers.

had no idea that some of y'all would be mad at my rating of her. don't be foid worshippers.
Your rating is foid-tier retarded.
Bp4

Or maybe foids are just not your thing? If so then good news, there's no need for you to be here.

Your rating is foid-tier retarded.
View attachment 169037
Or maybe foids are just not your thing? If so then good news, there's no need for you to be here.
come on now. i doubt that many men would find this foid attractive.
OP is just another aspie troll under-rating people because he’s likely decent-looking himself. Ofc she’s not model-tier, but 3.5 for her race? JFL
she's got a wrinkle on her forehead, some cracks on her lips, weird teeth and her eyebrows are close to each other.

This is cope. Ethnic women are simply not as attractive as white women.

I don't like her hair. And I don't like her facial bones either. Her eye area is very ethnic; not model tier at all.
Her philtrum and mouth area is also bad.
Response to first line: I strongly agree, but for me I personally put East Asian Foids and White Latinas on the same spectrum as White foids, but that's just my personal taste, take it my opinion with a grain of salt if you will.

Response to the second line: Like you I don't find her attractive, she's more meh to me, more of a 2.5/10. I fail to comprehend people in this thread railing on users here for not finding her attractive. I'd still hit that, but that doesn't mean I have to find her attractive.